बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Assassin's creed: evolution

dargox posted on Feb 02, 2012 at 07:30AM
Dexal slayer:
Is been at lested 10 years sence assassin's creed revelations which in that time Desmond Miles our new leader and hero has return to his brotherhood while fellowing in his ancestors Altair and Ezio to shape and teach us new assassin's in the ways of todays world so we have the tools to stop the growing claws of the templar to gain control over the apples of eden all around the world, so we fight and study by the creed deep under ground so went it's time for us to step into the light we can rise to keep freedom alive!!

Rules:

(1) no killing other character both assassin or templar unless u ask the owner.
(2) no god modeling
(3) u may cruse in this rp.
(4) please be nice to other player or u'll be kick out maybe even reported.
(5) u may be a templar but note u will not live with any assassin's.
(6) please use this assassin/templar into page?

• Name:
Personality:
Assassin or templar:
Assassin ancestor: (if your chara is a assassin)
Weapons:
Power: (if u have one)
Description/pic/url link:
Bio: (if u want to)
Other info:
(7) if u have a teacher or full assassin in mind then let me know so I add it.
(8) last rule JUST HAVE FUN!!

Full assassin's:
Deamond miles (leader of all assasin's)
Hunter zero (2nd in comman)
Slade hiker (animus 2.0 micanic)
Dex hero (lead scout for the assassin's)
Ashley striker (recruter for the assassin's)
yuim inferno (weapons maker for the assassin's)

Teachers for school of assassin's:
Mr.white (princeable)
Mrs.healer (school nurse)
Mr.strong (teacher for the four nomal course)
Mrs.miles (mix marshal arts teacher and deamond's mom)
Mr.miles (teacher for the assassin's powers course and deamond's dad)
Mr.steal (teacher of assassin's weapons & history)
Mrs.strick (teacher for full combat course)
last edited on Feb 02, 2012 at 08:11AM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 367 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 367

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dargox said…
(ok so here's my chara's info)
Name: dexal slayer
Personality: keeps to him self most of time but is very loyal to the creed and friends.
Assassin or templar: assassin
Assiassin ancestor: (oldest) altair (lastest) zexal slayer
Weapon: double hidden hook-blade, lone sword, throwing knifes, hidden gun, and home made hand bombs
Powers: dragon vision (the new version of the egale vision), quick sence (allows the user to sence quickest of foe's and their attacks), stealth foot (allows the user to move around without being heard)
Url link: (link)
Bio: was born into brotherhood 13 years later after deamonds run away and is now one of the top students at school of assassin's
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I awoke to huge bells chimeing so when I sat up in bed to look at my clock which help me realize that I have 10 mins to get to my school the school of assassin's starting it's new school year so with in mind I shout "OH FUCK ME I'M GOING LATE!!" And in one swifed swoop I put on my assassin's gear and suitcase which I pact the night befor and then jump out my window useing my hookblade to zipline to the sreet below, my name dexal slayer and this my life as an assassin in training.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Harpaw8 said…
Name: Pauline
Personality: Sweet to her friends but when it comes to her enimys she is cold and heartless
Assassin or templar: Assassin
Assassin ancestor: ???
Weapons: scythe, throwing knives
Power: Can control shadows and shapeshift
Description: Brownhair, purple eyes.
Other info: She has no family or friends and always feels loanly
Pauline draged her suit case to her dorm and put everything away. She walked into the halls wondering when class was going to start
Dexal burst threw the front doors out of breath *huff* *huff* "I made it!!" *huff* *huff*
Pauline looks at Dexal. "good timing, class is gonna start soon."
Dexal catch his breath and looked up saying "thanx pauline, I all ways make good time when it come to raceing the clock. So what did u do for summer break?"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना guilmon2149 said…
name: darklon
Personality: kind, generous, brave
Assassin or templar: assasian
Assassin ancestor: ezio auditore
Weapons: twin hidden blades
Power: flight
Description: long black hair, green eyes, wears black assasian clothing.
Other info: another of ezio's descendants
big smile
Dexal looks over to his right and see darklon leaning on one of the main hallway wall then shouts "HEY DARKLON I HOPE YOUR NOT SLEEPING OVER THERE!?"
Pauline: "well, nothing much really." she smiles. As she hears Dexal yell at Darklon she laughs
[mr.white come on over the innercom to welcomeing the students to a new school year and that they can find their home room by going to the inbox room in room A-10]

Dexal looks to both darklon & pauline asking "well guys should we go see if we r in the same home room?"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना darktheheghog said…
Name: Nina Angel Hikari
Personality: shy quiet can have a temper doesn't talk to people she doesn't know
Assassin or templars: assassin
Assassin ancestor: unknown
Weapons: a blade and 2 dragon daggers (one of the rare daggers to)
Power: speed and strength
Description: she has long white hair which is very unusual also she has red eyes she also wears a white vest with a red shirt under along with black short shorts but she also wears sandles she morley wears a cap so she can hide her white hair and a bandana so she could cover her eyes
Other info: she's short of blind but she Morley knows what's going on around her and her sence of hear and smell
And touch are VERY VERY good so i'ed watch out if I were you also her parents died when she was 4 so that's why she's always quiet
Nina: *walks in very quietly and stands away from everyone*
Dexal said bye to his friends and gose to the inbox room befor going to his first class which on the way he bumps into nina saying "OH FUCK, i'm so sorry I didn't see u there! Are u ok?"
Oh yeah befor I forget students r group by age not grade so here's the grouping list.

Ages:
8,9,&10= 1st years
11,12,& 13= 2nd years
14,15,&16=3rd years
17,18,&19=last years
20 & up= full assassin's
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nidoqueen said…
Name:brock jr
Personality:kind, brave, loves to protect the ones he loves
Assassin or templar:it would be his first time for ether but he'll do any thing to servive till he gets back to his world
Assassin ancestor:midnight, uncel iron hand (from his home world)
Weapons:nun
Power:can turn into any pokémon and can use there attacks in human form he can even bring ppl back to life
Other info:some how got here from a nother world called the pokémon world

(i hope this is good)
 Name:brock jr Age:10 Gender:male Personality:kind, brave, loves to protect the ones he loves Assa
Nina: *nods but then looks around and keeps walking hearing on what's going on and trying to see if she could find someone she was supposed to assassinate*
*bullets flying threw the air*
brock jr:*out side running* ok i just got here and i'm being shot at what do i look like a target *a bullet hit him right in the shoulder* oh *sees the school and runs threw the door* can some one help me please *falls to his nees and is holding his shoulder*
Nina: *sees brock jr and runs over to him*
Pauline reaches her dorm. "I wonder who I share it with?"
Pauline: "I wonder who I share my dorm with?" she walks over to her dorm
Dexal runs over to brock jr and nina telling her to "take him to mrs.healer" the nurse then runs outside turning on his dragon vision everything turns dark but everyone become highlighted in blue or red which dexal after a red highlighted guy runing from the school down the main street shouting. "HEY U STOP NOW!!!"
[the school bell rings to go to mr.strong class which he every one math and all that nomal school stuff]
worried
brock jr:*still holding his sholder* hmmmmmmmmmmmmm can you tell me where i am
sad
brock jr:*thinking to himself* this is bad i'm in an unknown world and just about every one is trying to kill me and dumy me i for got my pokémon what next rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i'm so pathetic i'm not even worthy of being the prince of my world mean wile my mom, dad, and girlfriend is back in my world this is most likely team rocket's idea to try to get rid of me but thay should know that nothing can stop me for now i got to do what i can to stay alive till i get home should i trust these ppl rrrrrrrrrrrrr i don't know *looking around at his surroundings* where am i how did i get to this world how do i get back *tightens his grip on his arm then blacks out*
Mrs.healer: see brock jr awake and quickly saids to him "oww easy my boy u r safe and u in altiar city, the city of assassin's and this place is called school of assassin's"

[mean while]

Dexal: use the roof tops to gain speed on his target the man who shot brock jr shouting. "DAMIT, I SAID STOOOOOP!!!" Dexal leaps off the roof onto the man stabing him with his hookblade saying. "why do u go against our brotherhood and creed?"

The man: dressed in an assassin's gear his hood fall down with blood driping from his mouth and with his dieing breath he saids. "ha, i'm no part of your brotherhood nore creed little assassin, i'm an templar spy sent here to give your brothers a message, when u assassin's step into the light we templar's will be there as your wrost nightmares" and that he dies with an evil smile on his face.

Dexal: tells the dies templar body to. "rest in peace" but adds. "u fucking templar spy" and with at dexal lets an near by full assassin know what happend which they him to get back to school and they will take it from there. So dexal sprints back to the school.
brock jr:*out cold*
Nina: *looks at Brock jr and then walks away still looking for the person she was supposed to assassinate*
Dexal: returns to the school and gose to the nurse office handing mrs.healer his old lite hidden blade with a note saying while lookind at brock jr. "i don't who he is but I think mite be best if he had this hidden blade." And with that dexal leaves to go to class.
Nina: *raises her nose up* he's somewhere around here I can smell it *keeps walking*
sad
brock jr:*quickly sits up* jen *looks around* i-it must have ben a dream
Pauline walks to class. she hears a noise down the hall, she sighs, walks back and picks up a black cat and sighs
*there was soon a scream of pain coming from the back of the school*
Nina: *walks into the girls bathroom and washes the blood off of her hands then quickly walks out before anyone noticed*
Pauline sits down in the hall. She picks up her phone and talks for a extremly long time.
sad
brock jr:*put a hand on his head* i hope jen is ok
Nina: *walks past Pauline*
Pauline puts her phone away. "I cant belive it...1 million dollars, all mine." she grins
Nina: must be lucky
hmmm
brock jr:so that's why every one was tring to kill me for *looks up no one was in the room with him* should i even trust these ppl
Pauline: "no, its my final pay check." she puts her phone away.

(will reply when possable.)
Nina: *just keep walking and opens the door to the nurses office*
hmmm
brock jr:i wonder what team rocket's scheme is in sending me here *puts his hand on his bandaged up shoulder and thinking about jen* please be safe rrrrrrrrrrrrrr i wish mom was here
Nina: are you ok *was standing next to Brock jr the whole time*
Nina: *keeps waiting for Brock jr to reply*
sad
brock jr:for now i am
Nina: worried about your girlfriend or somethin'?
Pauline walks down the hall her eyes where glowing red, she was hoping not to run into anyone
Nina: *senses something dangerous near by* I suggest you ether stay in here boy
Pauline roars in furry and punches the wall making a hole. "oh no." she runs off.
sad
brock jr:i am worried about jen my grilfriend and as long as my dad is alive mom is fine *eyes glow red* and dont worry i can feel it to i'm not a nomal human *stands up and turns into houndoom and in psy* see what i mean you all helped me now i'd like to retern the faver it's that's way i was rased
 brock jr:i am worried about jen my grilfriend and as long as my dad is alive mom is fine *eyes glow r
Pauline runs right into Nina.