बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Crossroads Academy (not your average high school RP)

southern-belle posted on Dec 23, 2011 at 05:31AM
On January 21st, 50 students from across the world aged 10 to 16 got an identical letter in the mail with no return address.

Congratulations. You are one of the 50 students from across the world who have been accepted to the exclusive Crossroads Academy of Vermont in the USA. You have been hand selected based your test scores as well as recommendations from your teachers and principal.
The school offers a full curriculum suited to each student's needs, as well as a long list of extracurricular activities from the arts to sports. Tuition, supplies, and all other expenses associated with your education at Crossroads will be paid in full via government scholarship at no cost to you should you decide to attend our institution. A plane ticket for you has been enclosed in the envelope with this letter.

For more information on when your flight leaves, what happens after you land, and more about what Crossroads Academy has to offer to you please contact your principal or call 1-573-739-7489.

Sincerely,
Professor Eric Johansson.

The true reason for the letter being sent out to the hand selected students, however, was not because they were exceptional at math or got good reviews from teachers. It was because they were known to be the reincarnations of the greats,from Van Gogh to Cleopatra. These children bore the recycled souls of great minds and the school was intended to not only teach them about who they are and help them to remember their past life of glory, but to help them achieve the same greatness in this life.

Here are the essentials that I need in your profile
Name:
Age:(10 to 16 as I stated in the beginning of the intro)
Country of Origin:
Reincarnation of:

You can add anything you like, I'd like a picture or description of looks but it's not necessary.

Teachers are NPC (unless the only way you'd join is if you're a teacher in that case we'll discuss it)

Reincarnations don't have to be the same gender as their past life, however they do need to have the same personality traits. Similar looks are optional.
So for example, say there's a female Hitler, she'd have to be kind of bitchy with a "better than you" attitude, but wouldn't really need a Hitler-stache or even need to be German.

You can have as many character as you want, I'll start us off once a few people have joined.

Also, please make sure that no one else has chosen to be the reincarnation of the person you have in mind before you post your profile.

(P.S. I claim Mozart ahead of time :P)
last edited on Dec 23, 2011 at 06:05AM
save

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 505 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 505

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना southern-belle said…
bump
Before I said that supernaturals wouldn't be aloud in this rp. However, upon reconsideration, I've decided to delete that part. You can be whatever you want, human or not.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना demon_wolf said…
I'm joining once I get a character situated. :)
I call Napoleon Bonaparte!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना YugiohFanatic1 said…
So,could I be a female reincarnation of dracula?
Yay! And yes you absolutely could yugi (:
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना shadowcon99 said…
cool I'll join
YES! I'll make a profile......some time.I'll try tomorrow,but I'm packing and cleaning half the day and the next half is our christmas.......
(Yea i know everyone's got a crazy few days around now but either after xmas or after new year we can get it started.
I had TWO profiles typed out, and guess what happens when I go to hit post??? "Google Chrome has stopped responding" ugh... I'll try to redo them tomorrow...

(Sneak peak picture.
Why? I'm bored that's why >_<)
 I had TWO profiles typed out, and guess what happens when I go to hit post??? "Google Chrome has stop
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Hermione-Fan361 said…
(elo! Joining!)
Lya Ceasar
England
Julius Ceasar
(I'll add a picture ASAP)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना damiandemon said…
#ill join, but is it ok if i do beethoven and we not be enemies in the misic sections?
Absolutely (:
LKoolio!!!!!!!!

Luke Stanley

Greece

Ludwig Van Beethoven

An expert in music, is piano skills are superb. Always been attached to history, he loved learning about Beethoven, Mozart, Bach, andall the greater musicians. Howevee, he was diagnosed at a younger age with impaired hearing and vision. Though major setbacks, Luke has pushed on, and crafted masterpieces that will last throughout the ages(sorry for the epic rap battles of history line, if you know wat im talking about). When he was invited to Crossroads academy, he slipped out of the foster home he had been living in, and traveled towards a better life.

Dark, tan skin, black hair, and sharp, regal features.

P.S. Can i make another character?
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(Awesome character (: and yes you can have as many as you want, I had planned on making two.
Thx!

Aleena Hill

Brazil

Achilles (thats ok, right)

Verey agile and strong, she is a model athlete. No one can one up her in gym, or in class, so when the letter from Crossroads came, her family wasn't that surprised. Unknown to her, the skills that she inherited were truly put to the test in a tragic accident on the plane. Spiraling down, she timed her jump out perfectally, landing in a grove of trees. Immediately, abondonned in the wilderness, her ancestor, Achilles, survival instincts were activated, and se syarted to calmly fix herself in the woods, and prepare to head for Crossroads.

Light tan skin, jet balck hair,tall and lithe, attracts boys
(Yep that's fine dd)

Name: Cilia Linhart
Country of Origin: Sweden
Reincarnation of: King Tut

Cilia is mature for her age, gets average grades in school, and has been known to take charge in a group. The appeal of the school to her and her family was the excellent academics it offered that would help Cilia make something of herself.
 (Yep that's fine dd) Name: Cilia Linhart Age:15 Country of Origin: Sweden Reincarnation of: King Tut
Name: Nico Vincintia
Country of Origin: Italy
Reincarnation of: Wolfgang Mozart

Nico, from a young age showed amazing musical talent though he only ever took a couple violin lessons. He's slightly introverted and can play almost an instrument by ear. He's already composed a few concertos for Piano, Violin, and Flute.
 Name: Nico Vincintia Age: 10 Country of Origin: Italy Reincarnation of: Wolfgang Mozart Nico, from
My picture won't upload, so I'll give a description.

Lya
Blonde hair, grey eyes, 5' 5", Tan, Althletic.

Lya comes from a small family in London England . She got average grades, but excelled in history. Her parents were over excited to hear Lya was going to a private school in a new place, where she could expand her knowledge.
that's fine (:
Can we start?
I'll start us off after Whinny and Yugi have profiles.
Ok.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना shadowcon99 said…
Name: Lyon Anatolle
Country of Origin: Greece
Reincarnation of: Lycurgus (famous King/leader of Sparta)

Lyon is very wise and intelligent for only being 15, he gets exceptional grades in school, and is extremely good at all things tactical; whether it is capture the flag or paintball. Lyon’s parents hope that by sending him to Crossroads he will find a place for himself in the world.
 Name: Lyon Anatolle Age: 15 Country of Origin: Greece Reincarnation of: Lycurgus (famous King/leader
Okay.Should I be a reincarnation of Vlad the Impaler? Or Dracula which is one of Vlad's nicknames,but is also a character based off of Vlad.
Whichever one you want. You could also say that Vlad the Impaler and the vampire Dracula are the same person if you want.
Well.....They kinda are,the only thing different is they made Dracula a vampire....Anyway,if she is the reincarnation of Dracula,will she be a vampire?Or just act like one?Or be human and have some of the same features as Dracula?
Lol it can be however you want, if you want her to be a vampire then make her one if you want her to be something else then make her something else.
Oh, and I forgot to say it in my profiles but Nico is a werewolf and Cilia is a shapeshifter. I knew I had forgotten something...
Cool!I'll be a vampire!I'll make the profile.....Tomorrow!
(Fuck nuggets I have to make a profile........ wait can I just give a name and make her as I go along?)
Yeah,Could I do what Whin's doing and just put a picture with it?
(Just put those four things I have in bold in the intro. Everything else as far as profiles go is optional.
(Okay well I'm really busy right now but in an hour ill have one posted.)
Kay, just whenever you have time.
Name: Darnell
Reincarnation: Dracula
vampire
 Name: Darnell Age: 14 Country: Transylvania Reincarnation: Dracula vampire
Name: Sabine Le Beau
Country of Origin: France
Reincarnation of: Napoleon Bonaparte
 Name: Sabine Le Beau Age: 16 Country of Origin: France Reincarnation of: Napoleon Bonaparte
(Annndddd off we go!!)

Cilia sat in the cafeteria/hall. Orientation which consisted of a tour of the school, dorm assignments, and a few school rules being announced, had just ended and lunch was being served. There were two large buffet tables set up for everyone. Cilia had taken a few of the vegetarian options and sat at one of the more quiet tables.

Nico walked over to a table on the other side of the room after having loaded his plate down with mostly dessert items, accompanied by a few chicken nuggets. He sat a little away from everyone else at the table he chose and looked enthusiastically down at his plate. He hardly ever got sweets at home and was overly excited over the ice creams and cakes offered at the welcoming lunch.
So far she found the school interesting. It was so far much different from home schooling. Which she was. She didn't know how the people from this school heard about her, but was glad that they had. She loaded her plate with the various meats at the buffet. She sat down at a table with a kid overly excited about his sugar filled plate. She picked up a chicken nugget and began to eat as she listened to the others conversations around her.
Nico cast a quick glance at the girl who had sat down near him but his attention was soon drawn back to the mound of chocolate ice cream before him. He took a large spoonful of the sugary substance and shoveled it into his mouth.
She took a quick glance at his plate again. "You know that much sugar is bad for you."
The small boy nodded and swallowed the large lump of chocolate, "But it's so good! And I never get this stuff at home."
"Then by all means mangez." She said in a thick French accent.
"Si!" He said happily and continued on with his meal.
Sabine smiled at the boy's excited nature. She went back to eating her own food.
Nico continued on quickly eating his food. When about a third of what was on the plate had disappeared the bites he took got smaller, at the rate at which he took them got much slower.
After only taking a few bites of her food she pushed the plate away from herself. She rested her chin on her hand and watched the others around her.
Darnell sat alone,very very away from everyone else,and was sipping from a packet with a red liquid in it.
After a few more bites, Nico let out a sickly groan and pushed his plate back.

Cilia noticed Darnell alone at the next table over and decided to join her. She picked up her tray and walked over to the other girl's table, sitting across from her, "Hej, I'm Cilia." She said in a thick Swedish accent.
Her eyes wandered over to a girl. She sat all alone. Something about her seemed mysterious, that mysteriousness is what drew Sabine to watch her. As she watched the mystery girl a new girl joined her at the table.