बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Crossroads Academy (not your average high school RP)

southern-belle posted on Dec 23, 2011 at 05:31AM
On January 21st, 50 students from across the world aged 10 to 16 got an identical letter in the mail with no return address.

Congratulations. You are one of the 50 students from across the world who have been accepted to the exclusive Crossroads Academy of Vermont in the USA. You have been hand selected based your test scores as well as recommendations from your teachers and principal.
The school offers a full curriculum suited to each student's needs, as well as a long list of extracurricular activities from the arts to sports. Tuition, supplies, and all other expenses associated with your education at Crossroads will be paid in full via government scholarship at no cost to you should you decide to attend our institution. A plane ticket for you has been enclosed in the envelope with this letter.

For more information on when your flight leaves, what happens after you land, and more about what Crossroads Academy has to offer to you please contact your principal or call 1-573-739-7489.

Sincerely,
Professor Eric Johansson.

The true reason for the letter being sent out to the hand selected students, however, was not because they were exceptional at math or got good reviews from teachers. It was because they were known to be the reincarnations of the greats,from Van Gogh to Cleopatra. These children bore the recycled souls of great minds and the school was intended to not only teach them about who they are and help them to remember their past life of glory, but to help them achieve the same greatness in this life.

Here are the essentials that I need in your profile
Name:
Age:(10 to 16 as I stated in the beginning of the intro)
Country of Origin:
Reincarnation of:

You can add anything you like, I'd like a picture or description of looks but it's not necessary.

Teachers are NPC (unless the only way you'd join is if you're a teacher in that case we'll discuss it)

Reincarnations don't have to be the same gender as their past life, however they do need to have the same personality traits. Similar looks are optional.
So for example, say there's a female Hitler, she'd have to be kind of bitchy with a "better than you" attitude, but wouldn't really need a Hitler-stache or even need to be German.

You can have as many character as you want, I'll start us off once a few people have joined.

Also, please make sure that no one else has chosen to be the reincarnation of the person you have in mind before you post your profile.

(P.S. I claim Mozart ahead of time :P)
last edited on Dec 23, 2011 at 06:05AM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 505 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...