बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Wizards of the World

Hades223 posted on Oct 12, 2011 at 12:46AM
The wizards of the world, wether good, bad, or downright insane are being hunted to extermination. Yet still they will not help each other. Instead they continue to kill each other, ignoring that this is what led to their destruction.
Your a wizard, trying to surrvive from other wizards and mortals. Are you good, bad, or insane.

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 114 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 114

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना greekgirlA said…
i'lll play!

insane
girl
long red hair,black eyes,wears lots of leather,no shoes,very shiny teeth
loves riddles,deliberately runs into danger, talks to animals, will swim in any kind of water(mostly rapids)

insane enough? when do i start?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Harpaw8 said…
Shadow
girl
good, most of the time
long brown hair, purple eyes a evil personality but on the good side still Loves to write books, ect.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Hermione-Fan361 said…
laugh
((resisting... urge... to use... Hermione...))
Kaylee Benning
Female
Good
Looks: Picture

((couldn't help myself!!))
 ((resisting... urge... to use... Hermione...)) Kaylee Benning Female Good Looks: Picture ((couldn't
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Thern said…
Name: Thernari Watari
Personality: good, but can really insane at times. he also is really random.
Apperence: Has purple hair and his right eye is red well the other is gold.
 Name: Thernari Watari Gender: Male Personality: good, but can really insane at times. he also is rea
Shadow starts to run. She almost crashes right into Kaylee.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(My name's Kaylee, I just look like Hermione.)
(srry. I cahnged it.)
((I'm still using spells from Harry Potter though. ^.^))

*Backs away, fast* "Watch out! I really don't want to get run over!"
Shadow: "sorry. I was not looking where I waz going." she hides her hand from view*
Kaylee: "Obviously."
Thernari was randomly sitting on a tall pile of books while rummaging through a big thick spell book. "UGH, why can't I find it"
"Well, see you."
Shadow starts to run again. Silver finaly catches up and holds her by the neck agenst a wall.
silver: "I will kill you if u dont tell me where the key is...."
"Ah I found it" Thernari said raising up his arms, and the pile of books collapsed under him. "AHHH" he screamed as he fell to the ground with the books and losing the page he just found. "NO i lost the page and what book it was."
( XD )

Shadow finaly gets away.
She keeps running. She hides behind a old buildeing. "at least I lost him..."
Thernari heard some movement outside and peers out the window "looks like we have a guest" Thernari said to his chubby crow that was standing on a nearby table.
Thernari then snapped his fingers and poofed away in a cloud of smoke and feathers and suddenly appeared behind Shadow. "what do you think you are doing?" Thernari asked and his red eye seemed to glow in the dusk making him appear extremely creepy.
Kaylee continued to walk.
Shadow jumped. "DONT KILL ME!" she looks at him. "oh sorry, Im hiding from a murder, stalker guy." she sighs
Thernari moved a little so that he didn't seem as creepy anymore. "a murderer stalker you say...hmm, then perhaps you should take shelter inside, that is if you don't mind hanging around crazy old me." He gave a slight smile and held out his hand.
Shadow nodds and takes his hand.
Thernari then snapped his fingers with his free hand and the two of them poofed away in a cloud of smoke and feathers. they then appeared in the old building. "welcome to my home, sorry it's a little messy I was trying to find something earlier"
Shadow: "its alright." she smiles. "mabey I could help you."
Thernari looked a little surprised for a moment since no one had ever really offered to help him before. "that...that would be great." he then picked up one of the big spell books off the floor and opened it up. "I'm looking for a certain spell, one that gives the user flight and allows them to fly anywhere."
Shadow: "I could help you find the spell. Is it in a book or on a loose peice of paper?" she picks up a book as well
Thernari flipped through some of the pages then answered "I found it in one of the books, but i looked through so many it's hard to know which one it was."
shadow keeps flipping through. "I think I may have found it." holds up book "spells of the air."
Kaylee continues to walk, twists midstep, and disappears.
hmmm
Shadow: "is this it?"
Thernari looked over at the book Shadow was holding up. "I think it might just be it." he goes and takes a closer look at it "Ah ha yes it is, thank you so much" He then grabs the book out of shadow's hands and sets it on the desk and read it over.
Shadow looks at all the books. "you have a big asortment."
Thernari looked back at the pile of books on the ground "yeah this collection used to belong to one of the greatest wizards of all time, that was ages ago though..." he then looked down and his chubby crow Khaos randomly came and sat on shoulder.
Shadow puts a foulder in her bag.*
Thernari took a sudden glance at Shadow "what was that folder, that you just placed in your bag!?"
Shadow: "my importaint document." she shrugs
Thernari sat on top the desk "ah I see, Is that why that murderer was after you?"
Shadow: "well, its worse then that..."

~I killed his parents.~

(~ is in her mind.)
Kaylee reappeared in a bustling street. She continued on, a bounce in her step.
Shadow: "but the foulder has pretty much nothing to do with him."
Thernari nodded a bit "ah I see, sounds like it's a long deep story then. you don't have to share the story, only if you feel the need to."
smile
Shadow: "alright." she looks outside for a moment. "will you try the spell then. I will fly with you."
Thernari hopped off the desk "alright then" he then studied it over and a few moments later began chanting out the spell and began to hover. "alright looks like i got it figured out" He then made it so the spell would work on shadow too. "come lets fly" he then floated up to the window and opened it and flew out of it.
Shadow leaps out and starts flying after him. She laughs.
Thernari smiled, he was glad the the seriousness was gone for now. "catch me you can" He said with an even bigger smile. He then heard a kah coming from behind him and noticed that his crow was flying with and joining in on the fun.
Shadow becomes a dragon and zooms after him.
Thernari looked back and was shocked to see that Shadow was suddenly a dragon. "oh wow, you'll defiantly catch me in that form if I'm not careful" He then laughed and darted across the sky.
laugh
Shadow zooms forward and becomes human appearing right in front of him.
Thernari quickly stopped "wah! well looks like you caught me" Thernari laughed.
Shadow laughs too.
Thernari started to feel the spell starting to tire him out. "I need to take a break, since I'm not used to using this spell." he then flew over and landed on a nearby building.
smile
Shadow lands next to him.