बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना The Beginning

aNinnyMouse posted on Jul 29, 2011 at 08:44PM
Before Owen loved Sadie. Before Nixie had gone rogue...Before Nathan, Finch, Willow, and the rest... There were just a couple of kids. Young, frightened, and insecure. Desperately, they try to thread together a feasible future, only to get entangled and frayed in a web of their own creation. In short, they are kids no different than any other...except an extra weight has been thrust upon their shoulders. A burden that could only be understood by those who had it.

They were werewolves. Creatures of strange origins, too dangerous for society. Too dangerous for themselves. So, they were locked up and sent away...far far away where they could only be harmful amongst themselves.

Premise: This is basically a prologue to link and link

It will take place in the country side something around maybe five-seven years ago. Please use the characters you've used in the original. They HAVE to already have been part of the pack. i.g. Nixie, Owen, Hiroko...etc are perfectly fine. If you were never part of the original then just make new characters. i.g. characters like Finch or Nathan had first came in at part two, so they couldn't have possibly known them before the pack was even formed. That doesn't mean you can't join. Like I said you can make new characters part of the team, because the existing pack was only part of something bigger that had been broken up long ago.

Also let's keep the sex and romance at a minimum. A little is okay as long as it helps the plot along. We're not stupid, we can figure out that characters are having relations with each other without having to be reminded of it every few seconds by someone sucking face. I say this not as a personal attack but because I want this roleplay to be fun for everyone.

As you've noticed, the plot was changed around a couple of times. We're keeping it that way. There will be no Hana or anything...only a few elements will be kept consistent.

Also, this is the beginning. You can make up an entire back story for your character through this rp. So you'll need to decide on whether they were already werewolves before they met or if you want to play out how they become werewolves through the story.

Character Brief:
Nixie, age 13 - southern-belle
Sadie, age 14 - demon_wolf
Owen, age 16 - aNinnyMouse
Hanna, age 13 - YugiohFanatic1
Jason, age 14 - Nathan-Croak
Garland, age 13 - Nathan-Croak
Oh and HAVE FUN!

kthnxbye
last edited on May 05, 2012 at 03:48PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 1127 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1127

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना aNinnyMouse said…
ADGHJS AKUHJDGY KFJGDKUFGHDS KLFHJDSLF HDS;FK HJDFH DSLFD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना southern-belle said…
yayyy!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना demon_wolf said…
Hell yeah!!!! This will be fun!!!!
Yaaaaaaay I just need Yugioh and anyone else you can find. Then we can be complete!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना YugiohFanatic1 said…
Sooooo.........This is just the beginning of how were wolves were created?
It's about how they meet, it's before they formed a pack. If that's what you mean
Wait.......Okay,so it's about how all the were wolves met? (sorry,I had NO time at all to read the description.)
cgvhyujikl;
Basically yeah. You can develop your character's origin in this. It's like a prologue of sorts. Right now I'm calculating the ages. Me and SB have made it so this rp would be approximately four years prior to the original were wolf rp.

Nixie would be 13
Sadie 14
Owen 16

How old is Hiroko now?
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Well Hiroko,in the original were wolf rp, was 17,and now she's 19,so in this RP,she would be 13.
Yes, perfect. I should add that to the description. Also "you'll need to decide on whether they were already werewolves before they met or if you want to play out how they become werewolves through the story."
Sadie will be human when they meet.
I think Hiroko will be born a werewolf.
I think im gonna have Nixie changed just like a week before they met, so she doesnt know what she is yet. Yugi, if you want Hiroko to be the one that changed her i think that'd be cool (: but only if you want
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
How do you do that?
Well usually people are changed by getting bitten by werewolves right? So if Hiroko was born a werewolf she could have bitten Nixie.
I know Owen might bite Sadie...
Okay.That sounds cool.
Ohhhh thatd be cool
And yayy @yugi
Yaaay at everyone. Now I guess we should wait some?
Whenever whinny decides to prove her presence
Yep, guess so
Khhfjhfkko
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepuh
Presence proven!!!!!!!

Owen can bite sadie
Error
Yay!!!
FINALLY! Okay, I'm starting... Unless someone else wants to.
No you start!! Ive been haing to start things lately ((:
Start away.
Joseph sighed as he beheld the morning scene painted outside his window. A peach glow spilled over a grassy horizon with a wooden fence being the only obstacle. Soft clouds, like lamb's tail, shifting shapes in the skies. A field of high crops could be seen in the distance, dancing along the morning wind's embrace. Mister Anderson glaring at him from the other side....

Joseph sighed. It was all he ever dreamed of... a nice quiet place, far from the city's discord. A place where he can finally live a normal life. A place where he could raise his son with good wholesome skills that would- He quickly looked from his daydreaming, making a second glance at the window just in time to see Anderson disappear from the window.

"Oh shit." Joseph quickly finished up his coffee and ran to the front door right when Anderson began his irate knocking. He opened it up to the bloated red face of his neighbor.

"Your dog's gone done it again."

"My dog...?"Joseph looked down at the plump graying creature that slept soundly on his porch. "Sandy?"

"Maybe you should come n' see for yourself..." The old man grabbed Joseph's sleeve, and dragged him to an decrepit old barn, barely stable enough to use. Next to it, was a field meant for the livestock to graze in. A white picket fence that had been built around it, had been completely destroyed in the center with large paw prints tracking mud straight through the trampled grass.

The neighbors crowded around it. One young woman shouted over at the appearance of Mister Anderson and Joseph. "You was lucky, it didn't get your cattle!"

"Of course it didn't get our cattle," Mrs Anderson said, "our cattle was locked up! You really ought to do something about that dog of yours, Mister Stanley..."

A younger man who was standing directly in front of the debris shook his head. "That ain't no dog, Miss, that's gotta be one of them coyotes that did this.

"Ain't no coyote that did this, neither! Those are wolf tracks!"

"What are you talking about there ain't no wolves 'round here!"

Joseph piped in amidst the murmurs. "I uh...I can assure you, I'll pay for all the damage done here. I'm sure Sandy just smelled something." He nervously rubbed the back of his head, eager to head back home.
((Well thats oneHELL of a post to follow.....)

Nixie woke up in her bed, she was at her dad's this week, a small apartment barely within the city limits. She still had that damn headache it had been five days, or was it six now, since the party. They'd snuck off into the woods andthat was the last thing she remembered until waking up with a headache the next day and some large cut or something on her leg. Neither of these issues had improved any in the days that passed...
"Dammit, I don't just want your money, Stanley. You need to put that damn dog down or give 'er away! Somethin' ain't right going on here..."

"Well, it might not have been old Sandy I mean she's not that big of a dog and-"

"Then you must be doin' something! This didn't start til you and that boy came along!"

Joseph bit his lip at the mention of Owen. "Uh...Again I'm sorry about all this, really. I'll pay you for all the damage and then some. I promise! I'll have Owen help you out with the repairs. He needs a hobby- I'm really sorry!"

"That boy's probably a delinquent-I don't need no delinquent hanging out around my property!"

"I can assure you Owen is a good boy... just a little shy. I'll go get him now, he'd be happy to help you." Joseph quickly turned around, returning to his house as fast as he could.
"Mom stop." Sadie said to her mother who was fussing over her daughter's hair. "Its fine. Stop it." Sadie stepped away from her mother. "I'm sorry Sadie." Her mother said calmly running her hands over each other. "Just let her be Jean. Let her have her hair the way she wants it. Its her first day of school." A man wig a cigarette in his mouth. Smoke pouring out its end. "Yeah." Sadie argued. "Fine but are we really going to let her walk there?" Jean asked. "I'm almost fifteen! I can walk by myself." Sadie stomped her foot. "Just go Sadie." He said. Sadie turned out the door without another word.
Nixie got up and headed for the kitchen, her dad was passed out on the couch... again... she fixed herself some cereal and sat down, fully aware and not caring that she would be late fo school yet again.
Joseph stormed into his stepson's room, entering without so much as a knock. "Owen...?"

He heard a groan, but it didn't come from the bed. He turned to see the young man curled up in a corner, naked, and sleeping on a pile of shredded cloth.

"Jesus...Again, Owen?" He walked over to a window and tore open the currents. "Get up. Get dressed. You're going to help Mister Anderson fix his fence."

"What?"

"You heard me."

"No..."

"Yes."

"Uh-uh...."

"Yes."

"I've mmgmgmmmffffff go to school." He rolled around in the dirty rag pile, turning his back to the man.

"I'll write you an excuse. Now, get up."

"Fuck you."

"Don't talk to me like that."

"MmI don't wanna..."

"I'll give you three minutes."

"Fine!" Owen sat up and squinted in the sun light. His tousled brown hair sticking out in every direction. He stood up and sleepily approached his dresser. "Go away..." He halfheartedly waved his hands at his father. "I'm gettin' dressed..."

Joseph smiled with satisfaction and left him to his privacy.

After he got dress, Owen stood outside in the grass, blinking at the sun. His stomach whined from beneath his cotton shirt. His hair, now combed, was hanging slightly above shoulder length. He was silently aware that it needed to be cut... He looked down at the supply laid before him...and then looked at the fence...
Sadie walked down the street her bag draped neatly over her left shoulder. She hated being the new kid. She sighed heavily. At least she lived close to the farmish area.
(So,wait....How do I start?)
((However you like! Check out the other shorter(if you don't feel like reading mine) for example. See, they're all living with their parents and heading to school....blah blah blah.)) "...What's that." He pointed at a tool.

"A pole-digger, came the muffled response of Mister Anderson, as he busily nailed a white post into the soft earth. "You need that for the holes you gonna put the posts in."

"Ah....And that?"

"That's the fence post....you put it in the hole..."

"And that?"

"That's a hammer, boy!"

"Oh...Well it looks like you know what you're doing. I'll be going to school now!"He quickly picked up the backpack that he had to sneak out of his room and made a run for it.
Nixie finished her breakfast and went back in her room to get dressed. She attempted to brush her hair, but it only made her head hurt worse so she left it as it was, pulling it up messily in a clippy.
error
I walked out of the orphanage with my backpack and sighed."I wonder what mom and dad were like."

(Remember,she was abandoned when she was born and was sent to the orphanage.)
Sadie walked on. She knew the school was around here somewhere. She should have paid attention when her father showed her.
Error
Error
Nixie grabbed her backpack and went outside, heading reluctantly for school.
I smiled and walked tot he school,which wasn't too far away.

(Night,guys.)
Nixie kept a slow pace, not ever wanting to arrive. She hated that damned place called school.. all it ever did was get her in trouble...
I walked and smiled,then saw a girl walking slowly."I wonder who she is....."