बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना The Beginning

aNinnyMouse posted on Jul 29, 2011 at 08:44PM
Before Owen loved Sadie. Before Nixie had gone rogue...Before Nathan, Finch, Willow, and the rest... There were just a couple of kids. Young, frightened, and insecure. Desperately, they try to thread together a feasible future, only to get entangled and frayed in a web of their own creation. In short, they are kids no different than any other...except an extra weight has been thrust upon their shoulders. A burden that could only be understood by those who had it.

They were werewolves. Creatures of strange origins, too dangerous for society. Too dangerous for themselves. So, they were locked up and sent away...far far away where they could only be harmful amongst themselves.

Premise: This is basically a prologue to link and link

It will take place in the country side something around maybe five-seven years ago. Please use the characters you've used in the original. They HAVE to already have been part of the pack. i.g. Nixie, Owen, Hiroko...etc are perfectly fine. If you were never part of the original then just make new characters. i.g. characters like Finch or Nathan had first came in at part two, so they couldn't have possibly known them before the pack was even formed. That doesn't mean you can't join. Like I said you can make new characters part of the team, because the existing pack was only part of something bigger that had been broken up long ago.

Also let's keep the sex and romance at a minimum. A little is okay as long as it helps the plot along. We're not stupid, we can figure out that characters are having relations with each other without having to be reminded of it every few seconds by someone sucking face. I say this not as a personal attack but because I want this roleplay to be fun for everyone.

As you've noticed, the plot was changed around a couple of times. We're keeping it that way. There will be no Hana or anything...only a few elements will be kept consistent.

Also, this is the beginning. You can make up an entire back story for your character through this rp. So you'll need to decide on whether they were already werewolves before they met or if you want to play out how they become werewolves through the story.

Character Brief:
Nixie, age 13 - southern-belle
Sadie, age 14 - demon_wolf
Owen, age 16 - aNinnyMouse
Hanna, age 13 - YugiohFanatic1
Jason, age 14 - Nathan-Croak
Garland, age 13 - Nathan-Croak
Oh and HAVE FUN!

kthnxbye
last edited on May 05, 2012 at 03:48PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 1127 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...