बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना A Secluded World

Xarptic_Sojack posted on Jul 27, 2011 at 03:56AM
The date is unknown. The place is just as lost. An entire society cut off from the rest of the world by a barrier of nature, science, and magic. They live in their own dimension, separate from the rest of the universe, unaware of what's beyond the barrier that surrounds them.

You can be any race you want. No controlling other people's charries. If it's an old character, you don't have to post a profile unless you want to. If they're new, it would be greatly appreciated if you could provide their name, race, a little bit of background and description, along with any other info you want.

No controlling other people's charries unless they say it's fine. Sexual content is accepted, but no gory details okay? Leave drama out of the forum or YOU WILL BE REPORTED!

Now, please enjoy and welcome back my friends ^_^
 The तारीख, दिनांक is unknown. The place is just as lost. An entire society cut off from the rest of the world
last edited on Jun 10, 2012 at 08:02PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 11911 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 11911

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Xarptic_Sojack said…
Okay, so, I'm not going to add my profiles for my charries. I'm just gonna say em. *Clears throat*

Fallax
Falce
Dae
Xarptic
Fflam
and Arxon

If anybody has any questions about them, I'll find the profiles, but, otherwise, I'm good XDD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना YugiohFanatic1 said…
Name: Sapphire
Race: Vampire
Height: 5'11
Weight: 115 lbs.
Eye color: red
Hair color: black
Personality: nice,shy,quiet,has a very hard outer shell,friendly,strong,weak when she shows her inner self
Curvy body
Big bust

Anything else?
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना southern-belle said…
okay, i'm gonna add Thorn(i'll post a profile in a minute when i find it), Izzy, Nixie(i'll put a profile of her too) and MAYBE Amaranth and some others but idk yet.
Name:
Thorn

Race:
Demon

Description:
His human form is not particularly aesthetically pleasing, he appears to be a man in his mid thirties. In his demon form he has sharp teeth, a bit of a snout and resembles something like a cross between an alligator and a human. Thorn wears a dark emerald cloak with a hood. No one knows how old he is, he is believed to be the oldest living demon. Thorn has lost his mind long ago and on the rare occasion that he does talk he makes no sense. Throughout the centuries since he was deemed insane he was intrusted to the care of several different demons, Amaranth is his current keeper(if i add her)
Alright. I've got em added to the top ^_^ Fallax is gonna be happy XD
Nixie

Werewolf

Dark hair bright green eyes, shes a rouge wolf, not part of a pack anymore. She only uses her wolf for when she has to as she resents what she is. Normally wears dark clothes, jeans and a tee. She tries to blend in with human society as much as possible to separate her self from the other supernaturals.
 Nixie Werewolf Dark hair bright green eyes, shes a rouge wolf, not part of a pack anymore. She only
You didn't put me up there.
SB, you gonna add Aida for this one too?
Check again yugi XD
I'm at the damn bottom....XD
oh yea go ahead and add her too :P
damn error already tormenting me......
i swear!
@Yugi: You forgot her race XD

@SB YAY!!! XDD
fixed it
fcgvhbyjunijkmk,l
Okay. Much better yugi XD
thank you hey you seen peeta around anywhere?
They were on earlier today. IDK where they are now XDD
you need to message link of this to the others that are offline. i already took care of mousey cause i want her to put her wolf too.
Well,something happened,and I'm really worried about her.
crying
FP hates me
Yugi, what happened?

Sb, why?
yea what happened?

cause it keeps giving me errors!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना demon_wolf said…
Hells yessssss I'm joining. :D thanks for the link xarp.

Can I use Emerit Finch, she a human with some unexplained powers. Ill find her profile and post it.
Annnnnnnnnd.
Darren my lycanthrope.

Ill find both profiles and post them.

:)
Name: Emerit Finch
Sex: Female
Species: Human
Hair: Blackish blue
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 105Lbs

Emerit was born to a family with a lot of money. They were part of the rising middle class that all of England feared and ranted about so often. Though they feared them, though, many of the families, finding their money wells drying up, went to these middle class families for saving. The Finch family, like many of the other middle class, wanted the titles of the 'old money' and when the opportunity presented itself, and an Earl came to court Emerit, the family was more than happy to have it. Emerit was married to the old Earl on her 14th birthday. He died shortly after, without ever having consumated the marriage. It wouldn't have made a difference had no one made claim to the dead Earl's title and his new fortune. The man's family challenged it though. They did not want any children Emerit might later bare, to carry the title of Earl if they weren't deserved. A doctor's examination concluded she was still 'intact' and Emerit was placed out of her own home and left penniless. Her family disowned her after that. She became a well rounded women, in the sense that she now spends most of her time tracking down criminals and killing them. She has learned that a sword or gun can be more company than any human can. And a gun or sword can be more depended on. Abilities: telepathy, knows how to handle a swords, small knives, and guns with perfect skill. She has a healing ability that rivals Wolverine's without his adamantium. A gunshot wound can be healed in minutes. Her power even extends to reattaching severed limbs. Her enhanced healing factor has given her enhanced senses as well as physical capabilities.
IN! Name: Darren
Male
Race: Lycanthrope
Wolf appearance: Dark brown with splashes of tan. A thick mane.
Human Appearance: Short brown hair, and hazel eyes.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना aNinnyMouse said…
This whole incognito thing you've had planned, Belle, has probably failed by this point.

I'm adding Mister Owen Finlay!

A 20-something werewolf facing a one-man war against all other werewolves as well as well as trying keeping his sanity intact. He's recently discovered shaving and has taken to it very well, but it seems that's the only ritual of personal hygiene he really has time to practices, and he only does it when trying to find some form of steady income. He can't keep a steady job, partly because his horrifyingly scarred face and "sunny disposition",and partly because his inability to be punctual.

Physical description: Long face and a somewhat lean yet wiry body. Horse brown hair usually held in a ponytail and I forgot his eye color. His face, as said above, is covered by a series of claw marks permanently etched into his skin among other vicious looking scars. He stands only slightly above average and is relatively hairy aside from the uneven patterns on his face from when he quickly and carelessly tried to shave. In other words..he's not exactly pretty.

Other: He recently became a part of a violent werewolf pack intent on keeping top dog over all the other lycan groups, with plans of destroying it from the ground up. I'm not going to be dodgy and suspenseful on that one because it's not like I've been using him in anything.
OWEN HE LIVES!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad I finally know.........................

I don't like to be kept in the dark. Not fair!!!!
inorite i'll tell you all about it in a message
OK

Now I'm tempted to bring in a werewolf........ hmmmmmmmmmm
HHHMMMM I WONDER WHO! Couldn't possibly be Sadie...
Well actually I was thinking Lynn or Cass but Sadie could work. :)
Waaaaaiiit? Does he suite this rp? He might be too worldly...
No he's fine. I was just thinking of werewolf characters I have and Lynn and Cass popped into my head.
I'm sure you can have plenty Zarpgarp has a lot. But who is Lynn and Cass?
Cass is from in a world of wolves. She's a doctor that fixes humans and helps the lycanthrope however she can.
And
Lynn is from sunburn moonlight fever and runaways. She was captured by the vampires and held hostage for years until SB's character Shark broke her and a few others out. She ended up falling for para's character Lance who is a vampire and to be honest I don't know how that cane to he.
Error
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TeamPeeta649 said…
Wassup!

Okay I'm bring in um... hm...

Camille
Race: Vampire
Description: Medium height, long blonde hair, burning red eyes

Abbadon
Race: Demon
Description: Tall, long black hair, black/grey eyes
I'm just bringing Tina.I can't find anyone else.
dfrgthyujiko
Okay. Very busy since I last checked yesterday XDD First, yw Whin. And thank you all for joining ^_^ Just ask SB and Yugi. I almost had a breakdown yesterday reading over some of the old forums we were in, predominately Wolves. So, they helped me come up with this lil group to bring us all back ^_^ So! Who's all ready to start dis biotch!? XD
I AM!!!! And ask me what?
About my little break down yesterday XD
Wait wait can I add two more characters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummmmmm

Cass the werewolf

And

Sadie the werewolf

:D
lol okay whin XP You can add charries whenever you want to XP
big smile
Yaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!

Start now???? I'm excited!!!
I AM TOO!LET'S DO THIS!
(lol okay XDD *Clears throat*)

The day was coming to a close, the sun glowing a deep orange over the fabricated horizon of the 'barrier dimension'. The air was crisp with a chill to it.

Fflam wondered into the town after relaxing in the surrounding forest that day. He stretched and let out a slight yawn.

Fallax wondered around the streets, heading to a nearby bar/night club to spend his time. Falce was at his side, getting aggravated by the looks the surrounding people were giving the two.

Arxon warped to the roof of a building, looking down at the darkening cities and smiling. "Tonight's gonna be a night alright..."

Dae walked over to the barrier. "Damned thing. Never know what's on the other side, but too many of them are too scared to find out.."

Xarptic sat in his study, examining some reports the scientists of his lab had given him. "Things are going fine. The barrier's holding. So, why do I have a bad feeling about tonight?"
Cass was in her office at the hospital. He head was laid in he hands. Her hair hung in mess around her face. She had been working nonstop all day. So many had come in sick. She was ready to pass out.

Sadie walked down the street she was headed home. She should have been home sooner but a patent wantted to talk to her about their child's grades in class. (Bammmm Sadie just became a teacher to middle schoolers!)

Darted sat couched in an alley watching people walk by. His life was going nowhere and fast.

Emerit had retired to her bed walker and now lay peacefully in slumber