बिना सोचे समझे ऐनीमे OC Role-play! OC RP Part 1~

haremaster99 posted on Jan 01, 2012 at 06:16PM
okay everyone! this is part 1 of the OC RP!!! please use your own OCS from any anime or anything~ please RP safely! and LETS GO!!
Sora: hm, i wonder were my sister is? ISABELLA! WERE ARE YOU?!!!
 okay everyone! this is part 1 of the OC RP!!! please use your own OCS from any ऐनीमे या anything~ ple
last edited on Jun 16, 2012 at 11:00PM

बिना सोचे समझे ऐनीमे OC Role-play! 962 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 962

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना haremaster99 said…
Sora: *walking to her own room*...hm hm, hmm? *sees blood stains all over the walls*....gonna need THOSE replaced....the smell of blood will probably scare off EVERYONE...*gets a bright purple marker and slashes it* there, *walks to a room* Good Night Kallen
Kallen: oyasumi Onee-sama!
Sora: *smiles* good night, *walks to another room* Good Night Akane!
Akane: sweet dreams Onee!
Sora: *she smiles warmly and shuts the door* la de de, *goes to another room* Good Night Sayo!
Sayo: sleep well Onee!
Sora: *smiles*...and now to Isabella's, *walks to her room* Good Night Isabella!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना narlyvamp1234 said…
Sarah tosses and turns in her bed. she is having a nightmare.
Sora: *kisses Alone's forehead* sleep well my dear child *she smiles at him and goes to sleep*
Lacrimosa appears in Sarah's room. she sees her tossing, turning, and moaning.
Lacrimosa: again, Sarah? well, i can't really blame you for having nightmares... after everything you have been through, it's a miracle your even sane... you are sane, aren't you?
with Lacrimosa's words, Sarah calms down.
Sarah opens her eyes and smiles at Lacrimosa.
Sarah: glad to see you again...
Lacrimosa: same to you... hey, Sarah?
Sarah: yes..?
Lacrimosa: you do love that boy, don't you?
Sarah: Ladral? *blushes a bit* y-yes...
Lacrimosa walks to Ladral's room and sits on the floor. she stares at the ground.
Lacrimosa: *pokes Ladral's nose and disguises her voice* it's me, Sarah! *holds back laughter*
Ladral: *wakes up* h...huh? Sarah? Is something the matter? *cant see without glasses*.....Where are they...*picks up glasses and puts them on*
lacrimosa: hello nerd! how are you?
Ladral: who are You??!! Where is Sarah?!!!
lacrimosa: don't worry... she's safe in her room... and my name is lacrimosa, goddess of time.
Ladral:.....well if your a goddess of time....shouldn't you be....nicer? An not calling me a nerd, which I am not...for your information....*crosses his arms* Sarah doesn't think I am.....
lacrimosa: sarah... is a freak. if you knew what was good for you, you would stay away from her...
Ladral: no! You can go to the pits of Hell for all I care! I love Sarah! *gets out of bed* and to prove it, I'm gonna go see her now! *leaves for Sarah's room*
lacrimosa: *appears in front of him* where you going, nerd? do you find me mean?
Ladral: shut up, *pushes past her and keeps walking* Hey Sarah, *knocks on Sarah's door* its me, I'm coming in, *opens her door and walks in*
sarah: *stands up* do you need something, ladral? *smiles*
Ladral: *sighs* your "Friend" Lacrimosa......is very annoying.....do you mind if I stay here tonight?....*he makes a annoyed face* in case she calls me a Nerd again.....
sarah: no i don't mind at all... lacrimosa gets on my nervs too...
Ladral: *he sighs and sits in a chair* she called you a Freak.......*his eye twitches*
sarah: yeah, she does that a lot.,. *sits next to him* ignore her okay?
Ladral: alright, I'll try.....*he rests his head on his hand*
Sarah: it's cold in here... *hugs him*
Ladral: yea....*hugs back*.....I think the maids keep some blankets in the bathroom....*he gets up* il go get one ok?
sarah: you don't have to...i'll be fine...
Ladral: you sure? It won't take but a second really....*he smiles*
lacrimosa: *bursts through the door* blankets at your service! *holding blankets*
Ladral:....oh not YOU again.....*he takes off his glasses and cleans them*
lacrimosa: he's cleaning his nerd glasses!
sarah: he's not a nerd, lacrimosa! *stands up angrily*
Ladral: *sighs and puts his glasses back on*.....don't worry Sarah, I'm used to it........everyone at the Academy called me that.....*his voice kinda fades*
Sarah: it's not okay... it'll never be okay...! not as long as i'm around!
Lacrimosa: then in ten years i will have nothing to worry about... because the you won't be around anymore, right? you'll be dead... it has been said by god himself... you have to die in ten years...
Sarah: yeah, i'll die in ten years... but until then i'll continue to live... and i'll start by killing you!
Sarah runs at Lacrimosa. Lacrimosa pushes her aside.
Sarah: you b*tch! don't defy me like that!
she runs at Lacrimosa again.
Lacrimosa: fine... i won't...
Lacrimosa takes out a sword and stabs Sarah. Sarah's eyes widen and she falls to the ground.
Lacrimosa: after everything i did for you... including bringing you back the last time you died... i can't believe you would betray me... you must really love Ladral...
Sarah looks up at Lacrimosa, her eyes are still wide and she is breathing heavily.
Lacrimosa: let him go... you know you can't stay with him if you love him... you'll put him in danger, think about it... Adam was put in danger because of you, and he died because of it... you caused everything to happen... don't let him die, Sarah... let him love on and let him go... *pulls her sword out of Sarah and heals her* think about what i said... and in time, you will realize that i am right... *walks away*
Ladral: are you okay?! *he kneels down to Sarah* Don't Listen to her! I don't care if I live or die! I'm not portent to the world! I would rather die than not be with you and love you Sarah! Understand??
Sarah: *nods and hugs him* i don't want to leave you and i don't want you to leave me... i want to stay with you for as long as i can! even if i only get ten years... that's long enough for me!
Ladral: im so happy you agree *he smiles and hugs her back*
Sarah: i'll do everything in my power to stay alive and protect you... i believe... that's my duty...
Ladral: *he laughs* really? thanks.....but ill try and ask...Her Highness to try and see if im compatible with Innocence....*he smiles weakly*
Sarah: *smiles back* you take the bed tonight, Ladral. it would be bad manners if i took it...
Ladral: and it would be absoulutly ungentlemanly to TAKE the bed Sarah, no, you take the bed, ill go back to my own room ok?....or ill just....erm, make a cot here, ok?
Sarah: *shoves him onto the bed* there you go... good night! *leaves the room*
Ladral: SARAH! *gets up and follows her* GAH!
Lacrimosa: aww, isn't that sweet?! *appears in front of him again* the nerd following the freak... very nice! *laughs*
Ladral: WHY DONT YOU JUST LEAVE US ALONE! GO AWAY FOR PETES SAKE!!*keeps following Sarah*
Lacrimosa: because i'm too nice to leave... currently, i am the one keeping them out of here... Cynthia and Leona, i mean... the two that are after your precious freak. if i leave, they get inside and kill Sarah... you don't want that, now do you? i am actually doing you a favor here... *uses her wings and hovers next to him*
Ladral: THEN DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE! *storms off*
Lacrimosa: not very smart, is he...? and here i was thinking he was a nerd... i'll leave... *disappears*
Sarah tackles Ladral from behind
Sarah: hi!
Ladral:...hey, where'd you go?
Sarah: no where really... *takes out a sword and holds it up to his neck* now then... *transforms into Leona* lead me to Sarah...
Ladral:...i dont know where she is! and if i did i wouldnt tell you! id rather die!
Sarah screams and it echoes down the halls.
Leona: i don't need you anymore... looks like Cynthia found her. *walks further down the hall*
Ladral: SORA-SAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sora: *already on her way to Sarah* SARAH?!!!!!
Leona walks up to Cynthia who is holding Sarah down.
Leona: you caught her... good. now let's get her out of here...
Cynthia: i would be happy to...