क्वीन of the Damned सवालों About The Movie

breadstick posted on Mar 30, 2009 at 04:01AM
k so can someone answer some questions for me or at least try,

k so was lestat a virgin, cause i know he's a rock star so i know he has groupies, but then in that one scene with those two chicks he doesnt want her to undo his pants so i was wondering if he was?

and did he turn his band into vampires?

क्वीन of the Damned 2 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bendaimmortal said…
I'm not quite convinced you'd be seriously asking the first question but just in case you are, it won't hurt to answer. (I wonder why no one has so far.)

1.) Lestat is not a virgin. In his mortal life he got numerous women pregnant in his home town. he slept with them because such a bad behavour was expected of a son of a nobel lord. While his brothers were the 'good sons'...

But you must know a vampire can not have sex as they're bodies are dead. What Akasha and Lestat were doing in the bath tub and on the bed was just biting each others and sucking each others blood which (the blood sucking and being sucked from) gives a vampire the same kicks mortals get from sex. BUT this film was still wrong to do that scene in that tone because Anne Rice vampires don't do that either. They don't have sexuality like that especially not between each others, they don't see each others that way. The feelings the get from the blood sharring is not sexual to them regardless of how it makes them physically feel. Or even if it was slightly sexual too, it still...

...is to them primarily a way to turn others into vampires and of course feasting and feeding others. Such as Lestat turning his mother Gabrielle into vampire they had to go through that and those feeling but it was not sexual, they did not have sex. And Marius turning Lestat into a vampire, the same, not sex. They are purely a father and son. In the book actually as Lestat already is a vampire it is simply Marius feeding the child in order to give him strength to come along. Lestat had been sleeping underground so long he was all dried up of blood and couldn't much move at all. Much like when in the film he was drained and his heart bearly beating, he needed the blood from Marius. Only in the book's scene he wouldn't have died without but could not have moved.

Why Lestat pushed the girl away I see was of course because he couldn't have done what the girl was dreaming of doing but firstly because he didn't even want to. That specific girl didn't seem to interest him in any level anyways - she was too eager, so cheap. Lestat would appreciate some class even if those two girls were to be his evening meal in the first place anyway.

2.) No, he did not turn his band members into vampires. This is clear from teh original script but also from the film. 'Cause why else would the rest of the band flee when the vampires attacked unless they were mare mortals surely to get killed if they stayed. Besiders, I'd think Lestat specifically wanted them as mortals around him. It was amongst mortals he wished to live as a vampire.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना FanFic_Girl_26 said…
I like the film, as I find it to be very inspiring (at least, from a writer’s perspective).. :)
 I like the film, as I find it to be very inspiring (at least, from a <b>writer’s</b> perspective)..