P.S. I प्यार आप THE ACCENT

Michellebob posted on Dec 29, 2007 at 05:18PM
I am appalled to put it mildly at the "irish" accent that Gerard Butler had. We dont speak like that over here!! He sounds like what a leprauchan might sound like. My friend beside me at the cinema laughed whenever he talked because it was so bad.
I know thats very harsh but i was very mad.

P.S. I प्यार आप 8 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना doyouknow said…
Oh God it was awful! i was cringing through the whole thing! The movie was unbelieveable but the accent made it unbearable
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना luvrob said…
the accent was sooooo cute...i loved it especially when he said "love"
dont all irish people speak like that?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Michellebob said…
NO we most certainly do not!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना luvrob said…
lmao!!!!
how is it then??? i loved it...how is yours and his different?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ainsliebaybii_x said…
smile
Haha does it really matter?.. he looked sooo good!! surely that lets him off the hook? haha.. the irish accent is hard to copy
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Michellebob said…
He spoke exactly like hollywood thinks we talk, so i suppose i cant fault him too much. and you're right ainsliebaybi it is hard to copy but i guess its easier for me to hear the difference coz i hear it everyday. :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना snoznoodle said…
Well I like the way Hollywood thinks you talk. But I do understand how frustrating it is, nobody can do a proper Australian accent either. Maybe when I go to Ireland I'll change my mind but right now it seems so sexy to me! lol. I totally see where you're coming from though!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SidneyAce said…
I loved Gerard in this movie. He was so sexy. I loved the way he looked, the way he talked, the way he laughed and the way he sang. He is so irresistible.