Project मार्ग, रनवे Jillian

kingc4 posted on Jan 27, 2008 at 08:13PM
Is it just me or does she seem to be very boring and lacking in personality? she seems sort of uptight and when she speaks I don't feel any sort of emotion. At least her work is good!

Project मार्ग, रनवे 4 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nosemuffin said…
I see what you're saying. She's very serious when she's working. I can kind of identify with that. At work I'm kind of a hard-ass but I'm like a totally different person when I'm off the clock. I think she's probably pretty cool under a less stressful environment.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ollythedolly said…
The only design I have liked of her's was the future -like jacket she did with Victorya in the episode "en garde" the rest is very simple (read: boring), but I do admire her work ethic. But have you noticed that she is ALWAYS scrambling at the end. That's weird: tons of focus, simple designs, not enough time?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Snerkie said…
Yep, she has a bit of a blandness, no "wow" factor and that shows in her clothes as well. All her things feel the same to me :\ like how she did the jacket twice in a row and it seemed almost the same like she only knows how to do the up collars and then she has nothing else.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना susan7 said…
I feel she is very boring!!!