प्रिटी लिट्ल लाइयर्स टीवी शो Who should शामिल होइए the girls' side?

Me_Iz_Here posted on Jun 16, 2011 at 02:47AM
I was thinking of some crazy ones. Here they are and their reasons:

1. Melissa-She's hated and loved Spencer multiple times. A lot of people hate her as a character, but she's actually a good sister sometimes. She didn't believe Spencer but now she might, about the church. She could be really helpful to the girls.

2. Mona-She's hated by many people but I don't care. I actually like her in a way. She's funny sometimes and even though she's mean and a really bad friend sometimes, she can also be a good friend. She doesn't believe Hanna but she doesn't think she's lying, either. She defends her friend and might be good on their side.

WARNING: After reading this next one, you'll admit me to a mental hospital.

I swear you will.

You might wanna turn back now.

Okay.....

Here goes.....

3. JENNA-She's probably not A. It would be too obvious. And the only reason she's against the girls as of now is because she doesn't want the video to get out. I wouldn't want that, either, if I were her. Yes, she's using Garrett, and she's creepy, but think about it.

So.....your opinions on these? And are there any more people?

प्रिटी लिट्ल लाइयर्स टीवी शो 3 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bdavis98 said…
U should go to a mental hospital Jenna only looks out for her self she will destroy them, Mona is too blah to be with in on the secrets, maybe Melissa

But the ones that I really want to know the girls secrets are their boyfriends (Ezra,caleb,and Toby)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bdavis98 said…
Plz try not to tell me anythig I'm still in S2 episode 1
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना karissa16 said…
wink
what about maya I bet second half of season 2 pll maya and emily will be together what do u guys think post your thoughts.