you start off with one pokemon it can be from the professor or others ways
name:
what do they look like:
fear:
bio:
anything else you want to add
pokemon:

rules
rule 1: this rp can have mature thing in it like a character death but ask the person first
rule 2: if there going to be mature romance like love making please use this -------------CENSORED------------- or skip it
rule: you can say bad word but not too bad or too much
rule 4 have fun

edit
oc aka real pokemon on character like red are now alone
last edited on Dec 09, 2013 at 01:32PM

पोकेमोन 73514 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 56001-56050 of 73514

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DragonAura15 said…
"Save me, Kip!" wailed Aniyah. She ended up crashing into the present table. When she knocked over the moving present, it burst open and a familiar Wingull flew out, squawking. The cat appeared to have vanished. In its place was a bipedal purple hippo.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना vegeta007 said…
(But I will figure it out XP)
(That XP)
"Yes it can"Alex said
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nojida said…
(Do so XP)
(Oh XP)
"So I really have done something wrong?" Dylan asked worriedly, and flinched when Aniyah crashed into the table. "Whoa!"
"The present has broken free!" Nick exclaimed, running into the scene with his imaginary giant Tupcake. "Go get it, cupcake!" Tupcake quickly floated after the Wingull, with Nick cheering for it.
"..What's going on?" Topaz asked, watching them confused.
"Aniyah! Are you okay?" yelled Luke, but Aniyah got back up without hearing him. With a war cry, she charged at the hippo, which multiplied into several hippos and circled around her tauntingly. Meanwhile, the Wingull perched casually on a ledge nearby. It looked disdainfully down at the cheering Nick.
(Or I'll be really lazy XP)
(Will you ? XP)
"Well they ate the.....can...dy"Alex said before Janet ran past them
"Run, it's the super dolphin pikachu!"Janet shrieked running around in circles trying to avoid a yellow dolphin shooting electricity at her. Her vision was very trippy
"What's a dolphin ?"Neville asked
(Don't! XP)
(I probably won't XP)
"Janet, calm down!" Alexi said trying to catch Janet.
"Why have those three gone coo coo?" Astrid asked, watching Janet, Aniyah and Nick.
"Topaz, stop being blue and help me and cupcake get the present back!" Nick exclaimed, shaking Topaz frantically.
"Waah!" Topaz exclaimed as she was shaken.
(I'll try! XP)
(How dare you! XP)
"Run Alexi, run!"Janet shrieked
"I think it's the candy"Alex replied
(Yes! XP)
(I do dare me XP)
"Run from what?" Alexi asked finally managing to catch her.
"The candy?" Astrid asked.
"It seems to be something similar to Smile Dip," Dylan said thoughtfully.
"Oh, dear," Asrtid sweatdropped.
(Maybe! XP)
(Gasp! XP)
"Aah! It's gonna get us both!"Janet screamed trying to escape
"So, what do we do ?"Alex asked
(Definitely! >XP)
(Yes! XP)
"Whoa!" Alexi said holding her. "Calm down!"
"Throw water at them?" Topaz suggested, wobbling a bit from all the shaking.
"Guys, you're forgetting the most important thing here!" Nick pointed at the Wingull.
(Don't you 'definitely' me! >XP)
(Yes ? XP)
"Sea water or cold water ?"Alex asked
"No it's super dolphkachu!"Janet wiggled in Alexi's grip
(I will definitely you XP)
(Yup XP)
"I say cold water." Astrid grinned.
"I'm gonna agree," Topaz agreed dizzily.
"What dolphkachu?" Nick asked trying to reach for his giant Tupcake.
"Janet, are you okay?" Alexi asked holding her.
(Evil! >XP)
(Really ? XP)
"That!"Janet replied pointing at it
"I'll be right back"Alex said running off
"You'll never take me alive!" Aniyah was throwing punches and kicks at the air. The hippos vanished when they were touched.
The Wingull appeared to be laughing in Pokemon language. It wasn't the only one, though. Kip was rolling on the floor nearby.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TAIKAMODO said…
(Heyo!)

"Really? That'd be great! My sis doesn't come back for three days, so we should be able to patch one or two holes pretty easily in that time! Then afterwards, i can show you the wonders of Ninja Tag!" Hiro exclaimed, excited at the prospect of not being the only human playing.
(*Bowing* Thank you, thank you! XP)
(Probably yeah XP)
"Hmm..." Nick hummed thoughtfully, stuffing more candy in his mouth.
"Nick!" Topaz complained.
"What?" Nick asked starting to get dizzy.

Seith shrugged, "Sure, why not? It seems like a fun game." he said, remembering what Hiro and his Pokemon were doing when he walked into the Gym.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(Pure, evil XP)
(Wow XP)
"I'm back"Alex said coming back 3 buckets of ice cold water
One of the hippos charged at Kip, making it run in panic and hide behind Luke.
"Luke!" Aniyah yelled. "Look out for the hippo-"
Once she got close enough, she saw that Luke had the same orange eyes as the cat from before. "Eeeeeeeeek!"
(Thank you XP)
(Yeah XP)
"Oh good, try using it on Janet first," Alexi said holding Janet. "She's seriously freaked out."
"Don't worry, I'll save you!" Nick dramatically exclaimed, riding on a gigantic, rainbow-coloured Stoutland, with the giant Tupcake next to them. "THE FUTURE IS IN THE PAST!" he cried as the Stoutland began shooting rainbow beams.
"Give me a bucket," Topaz sighed, watching Nick, who had collapsed on the ground with swirly eyes. (By the way, Epis, what's the cure to this madness? XD)
(@Vegeta You're just realizing that? She's been evil all along. XP)

"Well, how about we start now? Might as well not bother fixing the wall until after this round, 'cause there might be a few more, knowing Ghastly." He laughed, recalling how many shadow balls he's had to avoid from the poison gas Pokémon. Releasing all of his Pokémon this time(even Greninja). "Alright, i know you guys know the rules for Ninja Tag, but Seith doesn't, so everyone, listen up!" He announced, clearing his throat before he began speaking.

"Everyone is it. We all take off, and have ten seconds to hide before everyone is fair game. You can go amywhere in the building, as long as you don't use a move like camouflage to make yourself invisible. All Ninja techniques and Pokémon moves are allowed, but you have to power them down so you don't hurt anybody. The only way to be eliminated is be touched by your opponent's head, foot, let, arm, basically any body part. When i day go, we all disperse. Ready..." He quickly transitioned from the explanation to starting the game. "Set..." He braced himself, as did all his Pokémon. "....Go!" Everyone vanished, leaving only a small circle of dust where they used to be standing.

(Imagine playing Ninja Tag with Polkia and Dialga...they could poterally freeze you in time and space...it would be such a rigged game. XP)
(I love Oreos XP)
(Evil XP)
(Wow XP)
"Alright hold her down"Alex said throwing the water on them
"Zoidberg!"Janet exclaimed seeing a humanoid crabsquid. She wiggled out of Alexi's grip and ran over to it
"Crab people! Crap people! Crap people!"It chanted hitting a drum
(It wears off on its own, i.e. pretty much when Kip's done playing around with them. Speaking of which... )
Aniyah began to grow exhausted. She, too, collapsed on the ground as the world became a rush of color.
"Aniyah?" Luke asked her tentatively.
Aniyah responded by vomiting. "Oh, gross!" Luke groaned, jumping back. "Are you okay now?"
(Oh so then, logically, it's gonna end now, right? XP)
(Oh me too XP)
(Yes XP)
(What? XP)
"Aah!" Alexi exclaimed as the water hit him. "My hair!" he freaked holding his head.
"Nick, don't you dare puke," Topaz warned Nick, who was now holding his stomach.
"The world is swirling..." he managed to say.

"Wo!" Hurriedly, Seith ran off, counting ten seconds in his mind while he tried to find a good hiding place.
(Oh gosh XP)
(They're the greatest XP)
(Oh I've known she's an evil queen for a long time XP)
"Oh gosh....."Janet held her stomach
"Thank you Alex"Johnny said taking the bucket and setting it by Janet
"Guess the water wasn't need"Alex snickered
(Whenever you're done XD)
"My stomach... " moaned Aniyah.
Kitza was giving Fio a death glare. Then, she turned to Toby, who was about to wolf down some candy from the table. "Put that down!" she snarled. Toby dropped it hurriedly.
(Oh, so Nick's gonna be having hallucinations for the rest of his life. JK XD)
(Wish I had some XP)
(That you have XP)
"I swear," Alexi growled, "if someone else messes with my hair today-"
"Yeah, yeah," Astrid rolled her eyes, took a bucket and walked up to Nick.
(I'm too lazy to type Ninja Tag right now...i'll just write a poem instead, because why the heck not? XP)

Oh my gosh man, what is wrong with you?

Roses are red

Violets are violet

Whoever said they were blue?

(The end.)
DragonAura15 commented…
This is the truest thing XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
TAIKAMODO commented…
I actually wanna find out how people came up with that XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(He should XP)
(I had 3 XP)
(Icy heart XP)
"Lucky Auntie isn't here"Alex snickered
"Let it all out little sister"Johnny said patting Janet's back as she was vomiting in the bucket
(Yeah, they're pretty fun to do XD)
Luke helped Aniyah to her feet. She still looked pretty spaced out, one hand on her head. "Are you sure you're okay?"
"No," Aniyah replied. She walked slowly and laid down on a bench.
The Wingull remained on the ledge. It saw Luke and flew down toward him.
(Ooh, side effects of the side effects! XD)
(Give me! XP)
(I don't know actually XP Haven't touched it XP)
"Oh, yes," Alexi agreed with his eye twitching a little.
"Here you go," Astrid said giving Nick the bucket, after throwing the water away.
"Thank you," was all Nick managed to say before vomiting in it.
"Yuck!" Topaz looked away.

(Yes! *crowd cheers loudly in the background*)
(You're going that far ? XD)
(In the belly XP)
(Really ? XP)
"Here's a random towel"Jatina said giving him a towel
"I don't think they'll be having any of that any time soon"Alex said
"Luke, can I- " was all Aniyah could say before Luke handed her a bucket as well, turning away. The Wingull descended near him. "Hey... " he muttered, looking at it. "Where did you come from?"
"He was my present for you!" Aniyah told him quickly before returning to the bucket.
(In order to make Nick a more interesting character, yes XP)
(There aren't any left? XP)
(Nah XP Too lazy XP)
"Thank you," Alexi said relieved and started drying his hair.
"You're right about that," Dylan agreed with a sweatdrop.
"It's evil!" Nick dizzily exclaimed before continuing.
(What about Bryant ? XP)
(There's an unopened box XP)
(What ? XP)
"Is there any in the cake ?"Alex asked, "Because that would be really bad"
(He's fine as he is XP)
(Give! XP)
(Exactly what I said XP)
"We'll have to ask the ones who bought it," Dylan replied.
"Kitza!" Topaz hurried to Kitza.
(I haven't seen Bryant and Nick interaction though XP)
(Unopened XP)
(What ? XP)
"Let's follow!"Alex ran after her
"What about your clothes ?"Jatina asked Alexi
"What?" Kitza questioned, sounding upset. Fio was clearing the rest of the Hi, Sugar! candy off of the tables. When Kitza wasn't looking, she stored them away for another time.
(That's how it's supposed to be XP)
(Well I was talking about the box XP)
(That XP)
"Alright," Dylan hurried after them.
"Did you put any of that candy in the cake?" Topaz asked once they approached her.

"Good question," Alexi admitted and took off his shirt. "One problem solved."
(Oh, so you cheer when my Poem is over, huh? Now you shall suffer the consequence of eading as much as i can possibly draw out while i'm still lazy!)

Hiro warily looked around the room, eyes darting in every direction several times before he was sure that he was alone. Letting out a rather heavy sigh, the red head Ninja boy bgwn to stalk towards the door, making sure not to step on any of the floorboards that happened to creak. Slipping out of the door without making the slightest sound, he closed it behind him, the proceeded to make his way into the next room, entering in a similar way he had exited the former, though he looked around before stepping into this one, not after. Seeing ad it was also clear, he moved to the next room, inwardly cheering that his ninja training had payed off to at least some extent.

XxXxX

Ekans had de ided to fool the others by staying in the gym battle room, while the others all believed it had taken off in order to hide like the rest of them. Smirking devilishly at it's genious idea, the poisonous snake slithered away from being wide open, and instead opted to curl up inside one of the cratere in rhe ground left from Hiro and Seith's battle, taking advantage of the fact that most of the crsters were extemely deep, and curling up in the shape of a ring, and with a yawn, lying it's head down. The others would all either eliminate each other or tire themselves out trying, either way would benefit the snake just fine.

XxXxX

Greninja stealthily leaped down from the ceiling, it's landing not making the slightest sound in the process. It had much the same idea as Ekans, rhough while it was aware that the snake Pokémon was hidinf beneath the floorboards in one of rhw craters, the poison type wasn't aware of it's presence at all. Stalking towards the door and deciding to take an alternate course of action, Greninja smirked. This was only it's third game of Ninja Tag, but in it's previous two games, it had one with ease. It was looking for another win today, though when it had played, Hiro was sick and that Seith fellow hadn't been around. But that didn't really change a thing in the frog Pokémon's eyes.

XxXxX

Ghastly chuckled ominously, phasing through wall after wall in search of onw of it's fellow contestants. While it was one of the best hiders, third beat, only below Hiro and Greninja, it preferred to scare people and took a more straight forward approach at Ninja tag. And even though it seemed unorthodox, Ghastly had won several games, and in the last few, had been among the last three each time. Petting out another ghostly chuckle, the poison/ghost type sped through the building.

XxXxX

Venomoth blinked. The. Blinked again. Then again. It had left to find a hiding spir likw everyone else, but had ended up choosing to stare at a painting on one of the walls. It usually ended up in the funal group as well,cbut only because it remained so inactive for the majority of the gsme that they usually had forgotten it was there, let alone playing, until it was far too late. So there sat Venomoth, alone in the room, staring at the painting as if it were the most sophisticated thing on the planet.
(I want to see XP)
(You can't open it XP)
"Oh goodie"Jatina snickered blushing
"No," Kitza answered. "Nobody's unwrapped the cake since we got it. I made sure of that."
(Meh XP)
(Try me XP)
"Yeah," Alexi snickered and looked down at his pants. "I think I'll just let them dry out."

"Oh, phew," Topaz sighed in relief.
"You should really throw that stuff away," Dylan said.

(Oh gosh, you type that much while you're lazy? Like, dang. XD)
Seith didn't really know the place, so it was pretty much impossible for him to find a good hiding place. So, after he peeked through a little opening at a door, he soundly went into a room, and decided to stay there until someone found him.
(Hem XP)
(I don't want to XP)
"Yes do that"Jatina said

"Or burn it up"Alex said
(Yeah XP)
(But I want XP)
"Now," Alexi looked at Janet, "Are you okay, Janet?"

"I think that's too extreme," Dylan sweatdropped.
(Oh, yeah, and I would have had Luke and Aniyah's parents come, but I don't really want to write adult Saige and Fletcher)
"Fio's taking care of it," Kitza told them. "Right, Fio?" she called over her shoulder.
"Right, 'Mom.'" Fio griped.

Luke looked at Wingull. "My very first Pokemon... I wish I had a Pokeball."
Aniyah seemed to be finished vomiting. "Are you gonna give him a name?" she asked. "I'm thinking... Archimus!"
"I'd rather go with something more modest," Luke replied.
"Call him Luke Jr!" Aniyah suggested. "That would be so adorable!"
"Um, no."
(Yep! Remember my author mode post on P.A.K? Just how long was that again?)

(For the record, did Seith really just decide to sit down and wait in a game called "Ninja Tag", in which there are several destructive Pokémon AND an actual ninja playing? Not a smooth move on his part.)

Hiro found him.

(Yep. That's it. I'm that lazy. Plus i got a good old fashioned case of writer's block right now, so doesn't help anything. XP)
(Haey XP)
(I want it XP)
"Probably not"Janet replied vomiting into the bucket
"Definitely not"Johnny said

"There it's being handled"Alex said
(But I do too XP)
"Ouch," Alexi winced. "Guess that stuff's really bad.."
"You should try Smile Dip next!" Astrid suggested, and Alexi smacked her head. "Ow!"

"Would you really burn it if you had the chance?" Dylan asked Alex with a nweatdrop.
"Are you really throwing them away?" Topaz asked Fio suspiciously.

(You were lazy when writing that thing?)
(Well, to his defence, that is his first time trying. He was pretty clueless on what to do exactly XP)
Seith flinched once he saw Hiro, and quickly held his arms up in defeat. "Right, I surrender," he told him quickly. He knew that it would be no use running away, since he was up against an actual ninja.

(Okay guys, tomorrow we're going to the beach so I have to go now XP Expect me at around 3-4 in the afternoon, or maybe later, I don't know the schedule XP Anyway, goodnight :3)
(Show Bryant and Nick and I'll consider it XP)
"Still nauseous sis ?"Johnny asked
"I think I need a nap"Janet replied dizzily

"You saw what it did to them"Alex said, "It needs to be disposed of"

(Night :3)
(I'm laxy the majority of the time i'm on the internet, truthfully, but yeah i did happen to be especially lazy typing that.)

(Well, i would've just kept running around so i didn't get caught. There were plenty of options. XP)

Hiro shook his head. "Nah, i'm not after you! I was chasing Ghastly and it disappeared! You're still in the game...for now." With that the boy vanished in a swirl of dust and leaves, though nobody knew where they csme from except him.

(You go to the beach a heck'uva lot, Noji XP but see ya later!)