व्यक्तित्व परीक्षण What do आप think that your character is?

HannaK posted on Jan 19, 2008 at 01:31PM
So, you may have answered a lot of questions about what your personality is like, but what do you think? How would you describe your personality?

I'll start: I don't think that I'm a really nice person, I like being alone and sometimes I can really hate 'small talk'. I'm good (I think) at giving advice but when it comes to myself, I spend hours thinking about my options. It's quite hard to realy know me, and I trust almost nobody. I'm honest, and I hate lying so that I won't hurt someone's feeling. But when people need my help, I really try to help them, and I will never tell secrets of somebody to others.

Okay, that's what I think, but I really like to know how you would describe your characters, so go ahead, and be honest (otherwise this is a little useless)

व्यक्तित्व परीक्षण 17 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना lex88 said…
Great hanna.. i would like to be next ..

I think myself is a very gentle guy..i guess,i always try to help people when they need my assist.i hate being shy ,sometime i really sick about what I've done and totally regret it after all. I used to trust everyone around me so i hate people if they betray me(seriously!).I like to hang out with my friends and that really made me happy . =P
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Cara09 said…
i think i am an ok person and i hope people like me. i'm a bit paranoid and i like to be alone. i don't trust many people, just a few friends and even then i don't tell them everything. i don't like talking to people who can't crry on an intelligent conversation and i can be very short tempered at times and very sarcastic. I laugh more than i used to now but most of the time i'm not very happy, i always want more and i worry about my future and what i will do with my life.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ineedcoffee said…
I'm shy at first but watch out when I get to know you. I'm a bit sarcastic, I like dark humor, I am honest, loyal and stubborn. I am also a people pleaser, which can mean I tend to put myself last. I am also a worrier. I am mainly happy go luck type who likes to see everyone with a smile, and I like to laugh until I cry.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना eiten said…
Its hard for me to believe what people talking about and i hate big mouth .I tend speechless when i facing crowd. I like to try somethings new and fresh.I also like to help people without any feedback.I always try to make myself stay in happy condition and i love it.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ali11102 said…
I'm shy at first and I am not much of a talker, but I am really outgoing once you get to know me. I am really smart, frinedly and I love my friends. I am a pacifist, ecologist and human right activist. I am not selfish, I think of others first. I love my life and I love to live it to the max. I love to act <3 I am not that bad at it, my friends think of as loyal and reliable. Say my name and I'll be there!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना emmett said…
sunny
I'm shy. I mean REALLY shy. But once you're my friend I can be funny, silly and loud. i always worry over pointless things and in the end they turn out fine. I suppose I am a little selfish. I bitch a bit but overall I think i'm a nice person. I'm not the smartest of the bunch. I'm more creative and thoughtful than clever.

I like to set unlikely to achieve goals for my future to work towards. I am really REALLY stubborn. Even when I know I'm wrong or I change my mind for what I want I will not give in. I don't like giving other people the satisfaction of winning the argument. I like to be the star, the best person there. I get really jealous over pointless things that mean nothing.

I fall in love easily and fall out of it slowly and painfully. I'm deep and my mind doesn't work quite the same way as some.

yeah.. thats what I think of myself :)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HuddyJoy0524 said…
I am a talkative and communicative person who is highly opinionated. i have never been described as quiet in my life because i love speech, public speaking, and presenting (im also very loud). im very logical and have a hard time understanding emotions; im not an emotional person and cry about once every couple of months. i laugh and joke a lot and try to cheer people up.

im generally an optimist but am very hard on myself. im responsible, persistent, and hardworking. if i set my mind to something i dont want to give up until ive accomplished it. im a logical thinker so i rely on my experiences and people i care about to guide my decisions. i want to become a laywer because i love court, arguing, and government/history and i could never be a stay at home mother.

im not a risk taker or very adventurous and pride myself in my realism and practicality. while i love to act and use my imagination i believe there is a time and place for it so im an avid fanfic writer and actress. i hate "not knowing" things and am always asking why. i like things to be explained to me and get pissed off when i am talked down to, patronized, or treated like nothing because im still technically a teenager. ive also been described as stubborn ;)

i am a christian and politically conservative and never afriad and always ready to debate and talk about my feelings and beliefs. i am inherently selfish and jealous which i fight all the time and work to control. i am also inherently outgoing but an introvert which can be hard because i like to party but need my "me" time. im very obsessive, especially when it comes to songs movies and television.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bookworm12345 said…
smile
I'm stubborn as a mull I speak my mind and don't care if i offend u couse of it I'm sarcastic and kinda negative but I'm also funny nice I'll give any one advice I'm a problem solver a bookworm a creative person I have secerets I won't tell a soul I'm a good friend a Christian and I'll stick to my belifs watever but through all that according to my friends I'm one of those people u just have to luv
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना XDRoseLuvsHP said…
smile
I'm shy. I'm quiet, and I have a very hard time striking up a conversation with people and then keeping that conversation rolling. I sometimes feel like I've got Social Anxiety Disorder, though I've never been diagnosed with it. I HAVE been diagnosed with ADD/ADHD. Diagnosed at three years old after many suggestions of testing from other people and almost riding my tricycle off a cliff without even realizing it even with my name being screamed until my aunt pulled me to a halt just before I flew to my death. Yeah. I'm kinda weird.

I am exceedingly daydreamy. I'm daydreaming 24/7. I'm always in a daydream, even if it's just on background mode. It's always there. Sometimes it's all the way up front in my mind... quite often, actually. People also say I'm extremely creative. They say I "view the world from a different angle" and stuff like that. I'm often told that I'm "different, but in a good way." I've also been told that I'm a "freak" and stuff like that. Come on! Just because I think it looks awesome to wear two differently coloured flip-flops does NOT make me a freak.

I can get really hyper. Like, seriously hyper. I almost got kicked out of Dunkin Donuts once because I was hyper. Around friends, I'm super hyper, but people who don't know me well do not believe it until they see it. People think I'm... strange. Which confuses me. I AM strange, but not in the ways they think I am. The ways in which I am strange are unbeknowenst to anybody else (except my direct family, of course. Oh, I just wanted to use the word "unbeknowenst". I don't even think it's a real word, but... whatever).

I read. A lot. I'm a bookworm. I'm also into Japanese culture. SO much better than American culture. I really want to travel to Tokyo one day (for those of you who don't know, it's like... Lady Gaga wouldn't look very out of place. She'd fit in fairly well. Of course, the boring clothing styles in America cause her to be completely outrageous). I love J-Music, anime, Asian styled clothing, Japanese candy... all are awesome!

I'm Jewish, but I'm not strictly Jewish. I kind of have my own beliefs about things... slightly similar to Wicca, but also pretty different. Just my own thing. But I'm still Jewish. I am a strong liberal democrat, though I am open minded to politics (which is VERY unusual). I am quite open-minded. I believe in hearing everyone's story and understanding it. People often confuse understanding with agreeing. If you do not understand, however, you are just foolish. I firmly believe that.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना wizardgleek said…
I'm mysterious, a loner, and different. I'm quiet but I always voice my opinions. I stand up for what I believe in. I don't try to make friends, you have to come to me if you wan't to be my friend. I wear dark colored clothing that is ripped and torn, but I would secretly love if I had the confidence to wear something bright. I'm very open-minded, and I absolutley hate steryotypes. I do things on impulse just for the heck of it. I'm rebellious, and I don't always follow the rules.

I am a huge daydreamer. I never pay attention in classes. I have ADHD and dyslexia/dyscalculia,so I don't really like school and get frusturated easily. I am always called the dumb one and I hate being called on to read or do a problem, in fact I fear it. But I am actually a pretty good thinker and problem solver.

I question things A LOT. I am never usually satisfied with the answers people give me about the world. I am interested in philosophy and love discussions about that stuff. I don't trust people, I really have to get to know you before I tell you anything.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mathrox said…
I'm shy and kinda different. I like being alone most of the time and I'm scared of "the outside world". I comfortable just doin my thing,which is really nothin. I am a good listener and i help people if i can.I'm not as nice as i like to think i am.My friends, the few i have,say i'm cynical and evil which i think is an over exaggerated statement. I intentionally ignore everybody just so that i can be alone.I dont trust people.Generally,I feel uncomfortable and kind of threatened when i'm with people. I also daydream a lot to get out of reality and i'm scared of what my tomorrow might be.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Shepard14 said…
I am a patient person in everything except impatient people, I can't stand them. I am very talkative and a big day-dreamer. I pick my battles and only speak out on the ones I feel passionately about. I am sort of a procrastinator ( why do something that can be put off till tomorrow? lol) and I am somewhat insecure. I desire to be liked and I enjoy knowing people do like me.

That being said, I also don't worry about changing myself to fit other people. If you don't like me, that's your problem. I love to be a help to people who are not self-confident. I like to make them feel like they are fantastic people (which they are)

I am the person in social settings (like theatre) that is accepting of everybody. I don't really stay in one social group, but I am in touch with all of them.
I like people for who they really are, and don't like superficiality.

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sugarcane15 said…
smile
I'm shy, hardworking, a searcher of enlightment, single, smart in life situations, and keeps things to her self. I am still changing the way I am though.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Random-Partier said…
meh
I do not experience strong, irresistible cravings and consequently do not find myself tempted to overindulge, however I experience panic, confusion, and helplessness when under pressure or stress. People generally perceive me as distant and reserved, and I sometimes reach out to others. I prefer the security and stability brought by conformity to tradition. I find helping other people genuinely rewarding and I'm generally willing to assist those who are in need. You find that doing things for others is a form of self-fulfillment rather than self-sacrifice, however I am not adverse to confrontation and will sometimes even intimidate others to get my own way.

Mostly I work towards achieving your best, although in some areas I are content just to get the job done.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना prinzzzzzzz said…
i think i am creative,independent,lonely,mysterious,a little selfish,impulsive,moody. however people think good or bad i don't care
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cannibalZoey said…
Well I'm a depressed lonely person but really I'm a party person I'm loudish sassy careless type n the summer away from school & parents just friends I'm a different person at school I'm a depressed panicky quite shy person
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना CrazyBrain said…
zzz
I'm extremely shy person around other people or strangers. But, I'm outgoing to my family and loud. While in school at break and or recess, I like to be alone and daydreaming about being friendly to anyone and everyone. When someone wants to talk to me, I hate it. And when someone asked me why I'm so quiet, I get extremely mad and depressed on the inside. But, my teachers and my classmates said I'm a kind person. I'm not agree with that. They said I'm kind because I'm only quiet and not doing violent things. So, I just wanna say, my personalities is pretendable, defeatist, shy, and that's only I know about myself because I'm a boring and bum person.