What kind of season will you enjoy eating steamboat?
A. Winter ( To Qn 2)
B. Summer (To Qn 5)
C. No matter what season (To Qn 1)
1. Do you like to have some sauce on your food?
A. Like (To Qn 2)
B. Don't like (To Qn 5)
2. Will you add eggs in your steamboat soup?
A. Yes (To Qn 3)
B. No (To Qn 6)
3. If you find a cigaratte butt in ur steamboat food, what will you do?
A. Quarrel with the boss and request another new one. (To Qn 13)
B. Stop eating and just pay and go. (To Qn 10)
4. What is the main point ypu will consider for choosing a steamboat
A. Famous ( To Qn 7)
B. Reasonable prices ( To Qn 8)
5. If the steamboat restaurant has a new product of steamboat, will you
dare to try?
A. Yes ( To Qn 6)
B. No ( To Qn 8)
6. How many people do you like to have your steamboat meal with?
A. 2-3 soulmates ( To Qn 9)
B. A big group of friends ( To Qn 3)
7. If the steamboat restaurant is very crowded, will you wait for a seat or
go to another place?
A. Wait ( To Qn 11)
B. Proceed to another one ( To Qn 12)
8. What kind of food you like to add?
A. Noodle ( To Qn 9)
B. Vermicilli "Tang hoon" ( To Qn 7)
9. Will you drink the soup first or finish all the ingredients in the bowl
then drink the soup?
A. Drink the soup first ( To Qn 10)
B. Eat the ingredients first ( To Qn 12)
10. If the boss tells you that you must add some SPECIAL and ODD ingredient
in the soup to make it more delicious, will you dare to add?
A. Yes ( To Qn 17)
B. No ( To Qn 13)
11. Will you drink a cup of cooling water after you finish this steamy hot
A. Yes ( To Qn 15)
B. No ( To Qn 14)
12. When you are having your steamboat, do you put in your meat first or
put in later?
A. Put it once the steamb oat start ( To Qn 15)
B. Later part then put ( To Qn 11)
13. Do you like to put all types of food at one go into the steamboat or
have it put in one type by one type?
A. All ( To Qn 17)
B. One type at a time ( To Qn 16)
14. What drink will you like to go with your meal?
A. Oolong Tea ( To Qn 16)
B. Plum juice ( Type A)
15. Do you like to have steamboat at home or outside?
A. Home ( To Qn 16)
B. Outside ( To Qn 14)
16. Will you mind if another customer is standing behind you, waiting for
you while you are finishing your food?
A. Mind ( Type B)
B. Don't mind ( Type C)
17. You are already very full with your meal but the boss offer to let you
have another steamboat meal, will you eat it?
A. Yes (Type D)
B. No ( To Qn 16)
Shy, a bit of an introvert. You are more stubborn and like to stay alone
quietly at home. To you, talking to strangers is a hard thing so you have
not much friends. But you will still have some soulmates. You need to
treasure people who care and love you. You are more interested in your own
matters, you will try your very best to achieve your target. But you can't
do everything alone, and just depend on yourself, learn to open up and
accept other opinions. Try to get along with different people.
You are a more active person, drawing a clear line between happiness and
unhappiness. You are more quick-tempered. If you encounter things you like,
you will do it without second thought. But once you encounter things that
you hate, you will wish to get out of it as soon as possible. As you are a
person of your own views, the friends you tend to have will be of the same
pattern. But once good friends, you will understand them a lot and go all
the way to help then. Friends are very dependent on you. As you are too
emotional, you may make a storm out of a teacup with your friends. You must
learn to do things in order and not give up easily. You can try making
friends with those you don't think you can get along with, don't stick with
the same category. This will make you more popular and charming.
Gentle like a lamb. You have a high level of adaptance power, easy to get
along with people. Very popular in social life but seems that no one will
talk bad about you. You hate to have conflicts with people so you
always try to adapt to everyone. You treat every person differently. To
look at the bright side, you adapt easily. But to look at the dark side,
you lack of character, although you are one big nice guy but you lack of
charm. On the surface, you have a lot of friends but once you have
troubles, you lack of soulmates to help you around. You must try to express
yourself more and be more decisive. In this way, you can understand
You are stubborn, like to go in circles and don't get to the point. Once
you decide on something, no one can change your mind. You are a good leader
in a group so you win a lot of trust from your friends. But as you
are too persistant on your own thinking, you neglect other people's
suggestions therefore you can easily make enemies. Although it is good to
maintain your own character but it doesn't mean you totally ignore other
people's thoughts and feelings. You will let people think you are hard to
handle and you will lose friends gradually and may end up alone. You need
to learn to accept other people's opinion. This will make your social
circle bigger and you will understand yourself better.
Which type are you?