Penny & Sheldon S/P season 5 quotes!!

detty4ever posted on Sep 24, 2011 at 11:15AM
I thought of posting a topic for our favorite Shenny quotes of this season!<3

Image credit: gwendy85 @ deviantART
 I thought of posting a topic for our प्रिय Shenny कोट्स of this season!<3 [i]Image credit:

Penny & Sheldon 5 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना detty4ever said…
heart
S5EP1:

(That's not a S/P quote, but it's S/P related!)
Leonard: Please, Sheldon would have been before you and he might not even have genetals!"

S5E2

P: You reading, me reading, we're like an old married couple!
S: If we were an old married couple, the wife would serve ice tea and snickerdoodles!
P: I don't have iced tea and snickerdoodles!
S: A goof wife would go to the store!
P: I want a devorce.
S: Good, I'm on the way to see the lawyer, pick up some tea and cookies!
P: I went to this marriage with so much hope!

last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
cool
S5E2

S: Penny, Penny, Penny!
P: What's up buttercup?
S: You have to get rid of the chair!
P: Nope!
P: What's the word hummingbird?
S: For your safety, please, wait in my apartment, as I call the authorities, so they may remove the chair of death!
P: No!
P: What's the gist, physicist?
S: Under my autority as a self-appointed memeber of the center of desease control straight team, these premises are contempt! (tries to close the door)...As a man, with a keen sense of style, I must tell you that the chair doesn't work with the room!
Penny (to Amy): You're a brain scientist, can you explain to me why a brilliant man likes to play with toy trains?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mctina said…
Love the Old married couple escene, my heart beat sof fast first time I saw and feed on me that Shenny can be possible 'cause 4th season was a very bad S/P season.
S5E8

S: ..but through noone's fault, PENNY! The quality of dinner conversation in this apartment has declined and again I'm looking at noone in particular PENNY!"
"I have prepared a number of topics that should appeal to both the advanced and novice conversationalists!" *gives her an unaware look*

P: "Ok, this that time you looked at me!
Hey who wants to go to my apartment and look at bridal magazines! For noone's fault SHELDON! We're leaving!"