Our Little Army <3Near together या far apart, you'll stay forever in my heart<3

caseylovesgreek posted on Oct 15, 2010 at 09:57PM
yes, like i said, i will post friendship quotes every day here, so made a forum topic for it. u guys can do the same, just send your favorite quotes in comments x).

so ill start with the one in the title

"Near together or far apart, you'll stay forever in my heart" - i have no idea where ive heard this

p.s. evil insisted that i write 'normally' when im quoting, so i will do as my sensei says xDDD
last edited on Oct 15, 2010 at 09:59PM

Our Little Army 15 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना caseylovesgreek said…
heart
"Friendship is unbreakable bond. You can run away from it, but you can't hide. You can push me away from you as hard as u want, but I will keep being there for you. Because that is what friends do." - Evil
"Allow me to say that I have THE best friends in the whole wide world . Some of them might be far, some of them might be close. Some of them are always there for me, and some of them are not. And sometimes, I might be mad at those who are away... but I still love them all..."
"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself."

"Everyone is a friend, until they prove otherwise."

"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you." - lol this is totally my fav xD

"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival."

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना makifiki said…
"I will speak ill of no man, and speak all the good I know of everybody." - Benjamin Franklin

"Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of joy you must have somebody to divide it with." - Mark Twain

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious, it is the true sourse of art, science, and friendship." - Albert Einstien

"Friends have all things in common." - Plato

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." - Mother Teresa

"Look you psycho idiot! You act like a real jerk sometimes! But you are my friend. You are always there for me, even when I mess it up. You are my shining star. You stand up for me at the times I can't do it for myself. You are always the tough one and I am the weak one. And it's very rare, but you are a mess right now. So please, for this one time, let me be the tough one and stand up for you." - Hina to Fair. It's weird how it sounds a lot better in English than in Serbian xD

"She is my best friend. If you break her heart, I will break your head." - Fair

"Happiness is the only thing that doubles when you share it with a friend." - Me

"I think real friend is someone who will slap you in your face to wake you, when you start loosing control." - Nara. Well said btw ^^

"Friend will always tell you the truth, no matter how much it sucks!" - I was reeeeaaaally mad

"Friends are supposed to watch your back, not stab a knife in them." - Fair

"I have never lied to you, you stupid bitch! Why haven't you considered the option that he was the one that's lying?!
Because I am your friend and it's a lot easier to blame it all on me! Because you know that in the end of the day, I am still going to be there to watch your back and stand up for you, and he won't! Because you don't have the gut to stand up to him, and I do! And because you fucking know that I am telling the truth but you are afraid of it! I want to always be there for you, but I may not! A bus can run me over tomorrow! You need to learn how to take care of things on your own! But before that, you need to open your freakin' eyes and stop taking the long ways! You need to learn how to tell me what's bothering you, not to be mad and let me figure out the rest! Blaming me won't help you." - This is just a part from a very interesting conversation between Fair and Hina. Made me regret I was there to hear it. Such a pain to my ears. ^^
i love all the famous quotes. and i love urs. hhahaah lol, how the hell can u remember what i told her?!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 14gokussj said…
Life became hell to a person who have no friends.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jamahl17 said…
meh
'one who makes no mistakes, makes nothing'
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 14gokussj said…
"Times of need are not enough to prove your friendship."
smirk
hey fair and maki, was that about me? *looks in a suspecting way*
tell me..was that about me? xD
mischievous
u sounded like a hs girl xD. was what about u dear? xD
wink
hahaha nvm :))
agh i hate it when u say nvm. i swear to god i want to hit u. speak jam!
smirk
well, i meant the argument between u and hina that maki mentioned, was me u were talking about?
oooh that one. that was actually about some guy hina likes xD
good to hear xD