वन ट्री हिल Haley season 5

Pernjille posted on Feb 27, 2008 at 03:22PM
Isn't she annoying? I've always liked her but now she's just annoying. What do you think?

वन ट्री हिल 7 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mtoll4 said…
Yeah!!! I have always liked Haley, she use to be this sweet girl who helped everybody.. But this season she is so changed.. I don`t know what it is, but she is not the same girl :S
I still like her, but less then before..
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Pernjille said…
Exactly!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Tinna said…
I think she has just grown up and she's a great woman. I like her.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lila856 said…
well personally i have hated haley since season 2 but it's better this season than 2,3 & 4 i think . i LOVED haley season 1, OTH`s seth cohen!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Leyton4ever said…
I've always liked haley. In fact in season 1 she was my second favorite character for awhile(lucas being my favorite). I still like her, she's my third favorite, Peyton took over second in season 2 lol. I really really loved Haley in season 1. Didn't like her much at all in season 2, she was better in 3 and 4 but still, season 5 i think she's better than she was in 2,3 and 4. I still love her but I really miss season one BEFORE marrying Nathan Haley! I'm convinced Nathan is what happened to Haley. She may have made him a better person but I don't really think he did the same for her...my opinion anyway
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jack_fan said…
Ive always hated Haley and this season she is one of my favourites i love her. she was so annoying but she became my least favourite by the end of season 2 but know i love her she is great she is an awesome mom and she really acts her age. she has changed but in my opinion its definitely for the better, and i think she is the best friend like out of all the characters i would want her as a friend because she is good at giving good advice and shes a great encourage and she will confront you if she thinks your not doing the right thing. so i agree that she has changed but i love what she has changed into
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना lizisme said…
i have never liked her but i think she is a lot less annoying then she used to be. my favourite season of her is def season 5