वन ट्री हिल Brooke wants a BABY!! between lucas and mouth!!

Chlarkfan posted on Feb 23, 2008 at 06:32PM
Ok so theres this spoiler out there that brooke wants a baby but shes deciding between lucas and mouth! who would you want her to choose?

वन ट्री हिल 9 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kathiria82 said…
None of them. I think this is the corniest storyline ever and if it`s true then she should adopt. Isn`t adoption like the style now?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bellywalks_2007 said…
Lucas obviously. i agree with kathiria its corny but cmon theyre growing up now theyre bound to have kids, and i just love brucas, and loathe mouth, eurgh
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना othgirl_peyton said…
yes i agree with Kathiria here! why would she want to have a baby with someone who she doesnt want as a husband! it is obvious that she loves Mouth as a friend and there are no signs that she still loves Lucas and wants something more with him then friendship!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Leyton4ever said…
i heard that too and i think it's stupid. if I was lucas or mouth I wouldn't do it! and as brooke no way, that is a stupid storyline! othgirl_peyton said it best.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sugassweet said…
i still don't get why she'd want to have a baby with someone with a genetic heart disorder?!?!?!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dermer4ever said…
Yesterday the new sides for episode 13 came out and there is a scene with Brooke and an adoption agency worker. If Brooke was going to have a kid it is going to be through adoption. I heard about the baby storyline and it was a foiler from what I have read recently.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lila856 said…
well the spoiler i keep hearing is that brooke says she wants a family & thats why she came to tree hill, to ask mouth to help her raise their kid cuz hes her guy best friend! & it`s okay with me, imagine their cute little fam!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jack_fan said…
ew no if mouth and brooke start a family i will stop watching the show. Brooke needs to fall in love with somebody and the have a family but it def shouldn't be with mouth. i hate mouth
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Pernjille said…
Lucas. They had a past and she should have a part of him. It seems weired but it makes sense.