वन ट्री हिल anyone else प्यार Hayley after this episode

jack_fan posted on Feb 20, 2008 at 03:14AM
i she was awesome how she said who does Peyton think she is she said no....
i love Hayley she is one of my favorites now before this episode i hated her but now she is awesome

वन ट्री हिल 11 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Chlarkfan said…
Omg i love when she said that to peyton! She so deserved it!! i know peyton loves lucas but so does lindsey and she has no right to break lindsey's heart!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना lizisme said…
totally agree with both of you. peyton is annoying and pathetic. i like lindsey ten times more then i like peyton. i hope lindsey kicks peytons a$$ in next weeks episode

and i used to dislike hayley a lot but i loved her in this episode she was awesome.
and haha to all the leyton fans who thought lucas was going to say peyton was his number one and lindsey was his number 2. its sad though because i know in the end lucas and peyton will end together which really sucks
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Tinna said…
Oh maaan! I wish I could see it somewhere online, RIGHT NOW! Can't wait :) What happened? (Yes, I'm a sucker for spoilers -_-")
ok so lindsey found the ring and when lucas got home she had her bags packed to leave(this scene was a really cut luke and lindsey scene i love them together) she asked him why he never gave it to her and right when she was about to leave he proposed. peyton told lucas she loved him and he said he loved lindsey.
hayley told peyton that she saw her kissing lucas and she called her a whore and a cheating liar (which i totally agree)then she went and talked to luke and told him that marrige was a serious thing and that he better take it seriously. brooke and owen had cutes scenes this episode
um carrie kissed nathan but nathan didn't say anything. jamie called carrie mama. mouth and millicent had a date well kind of a date but anyways alice got fired for sleeping with another staff (well like all the staff members) member so mouth got to keep his job well he got the sports anchor job. what else, hayley is lindsey's made of honor and idk what else to say so you have to wait for the episode sorry
next week it showed a preview of lindsey peyton brooke and hayley being locked in the school library and it looks like there is going to be a fight.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sugassweet said…
Actually Haley didn't call Peyton a whore, that's a little harsh. And you left out what I think was the most important and romantic part of the episode. When Peyton told Luke that if he needed her to let go, then she would. And she asked him to be happy because that's what she wanted with all her heart. I think that was really big of her and a very difficult thing for her to do. I was soooo proud of her. And I don't think she was pathetic or annoying at all in that moment.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Leyton4ever said…
I was proud of Peyton for that too, she said she wanted luke to be happy(which is true) and that she would make a sacrafice if thats what he wanted(like keith did for karen) total sweet, lucas so almost cried....anyway I did like haley for calling out peyton as a cheating liar, i would have liked to see a better conversation with her and luke though.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ElliesOwner said…
I was really proud of Haley, I thought she handled it with more tact then I would have.
It totally reminded me of Season 1 when she caught them first time, I liked how that this time though she wasn't fighting with Nathan. lol.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना loves-oth said…
when peyton touched lucas' face you could see he had that look that he had whenever he and peyton were together for passionate moments.
he so wants her.
and he is a rubbish talker he can never say anything right.
like when brooke broke up with him he basically said nothing and when peyton was talking to him in 5.08 he said nothing.
he's being an idiot
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SG1-090 said…
Peyton is such a lovely person. It was so cute that she said she wanted Lucas to be happy - even if that meant she was heartbroken.

I was so proud of her. Lucas loves her - i think it's obvious - though normally when they talk about their feelings for each other its in a fight so he can just shout at Peyton and not admit that he loves her because he's angry.

But this time because she was being lovely, sweet, honest and kind he couldn't speak because he couldn't answer and tell her he didn't love her because he DOES love her. So he didn't say anything and just stayed silent looking really upset.

I really believe that he is rushing into his wedding with Lindsey because he thinks he can "forget" his love for Peyton. He DOES love Lindsey but whats really sad is he thinks that the love he feels for Lindsey can stop the greater and far more powerful love he feels for Peyton. Even although i HATE Lindsey - its really unfair to her.

^^ I didn't like how Haley acted as if Peyton was the one who broke Lucas's heart - because thats a bunch of bullshit. She hurt his ego by saying she wanted a year to get used to the thought of marriage and settle in to her job. His EGO - NOT - his HEART. So he left her - thus breaking his heart and poor Peyton's - BUT make no mistake it is his fault his heart is broken.
no peyton is the bitch.. lucas shouldn't pause his life for her. he moved on because she said no i usaully hate haley but after last nights episode she is one of my favourites. i like lindsey so much more then peyton. and i think that haley was right with everything that she said to peyton and lucas in last nights episode
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Tinna said…
Alright I've watched it and here's what I think:

Peyton:
I hate to see her so broken and I wish this whole mess wasn't going on, 'cause she should be happy. BUT I still think she should try to be nicer to Lindsey (see next weeks episode spoilers) 'cause it's not Lindsey that is hurting her, it's Lucas. I felt so so so sorry for Peyton when she was crying, it was so hard.
I think everyone should realize, including Haley that Peyton did not say NO. Lucas was an ass for leaving her. I mean, common, she was 19! I'm turning 18 in less than 2 weeks and I'd never ever EVER get married so soon - no matter how much I love my boyfriend. So it worked for Naley, but that's just not given.

Lucas:
*slapslapslap* First of all, boy, realize that you're not only hurting Peyton, you're hurting yourself and Lindsey as well.
With Peyton, he should just get over his huuuuge ego! So she didn't jump on her feet and say yes, but she didn't say no. So get over it already. She said yes - just later! And btw, you don't kiss a girl and then propose to another.
With Lindsey, how would he feel if he was someone's 2nd choice? He didn't propose to her out of love, he proposed to run away from his problems like he usually does when it comes to love. Getting married is like a game for him, or so it seems. Getting married is not just something you do, and especially not when it's just because you're too afraid to admit your own damn feelings!
With himself, he keeps hurting himself if he marries his 2nd choice, watching Peyton being so hurt. Deep down, underneath his ego, I bet his heart is in thousand pieces. A million even.

Haley:
I'm very proud of her for confronting Peyton about it but I don't think she talked about it with Lucas enough. I don't think she made her point clear. Besides, she thinks Peyton said no and broke Lucas's heart. Peyton didn't say no, and Lucas broke his own heart. But you go girl for not ignoring this!

I think this whole triangle is more messed up than the Brucas/Leyton one.
Honestly, if Luke doesn't get over himself he's gonna end alone. If, or rather when, he and Lindsey break up - I hope Peyton wont come running for him. He should fight for her, he should fight 'till he's bleeding! That's what you do for the ones you love - you don't just leave them.

I'm so mad at Lucas >_<