वन ट्री हिल Boycott

Saul_Mikoliunas posted on Feb 20, 2008 at 01:01AM
People of the One Tree Hill spot we need to club together!!
I am getting so sick of the constant Brucas Vs Leyton picks and yet every time that one is posted I feel like I need to pick Peyton otherwise Brucas might win!!
That is why I think we should all group together and decide that we are not going to answer anymore Brucas vs Leyton questions. It has been asked over and over and over and let's be honest it's pretty much 50/50 in them all.
Who's with me?

वन ट्री हिल 10 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Tinna said…
link

I'm with you!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना OTHGossipGirl said…
I am with you!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dermer4ever said…
I am with you.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना lizisme said…
it doesn't really matter to me
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Leyton4ever said…
sounds good to me. and you are right, if you look through they are always pretty close to 50/50 anyway, and no matter how many times you ask, its not gonna change. people that like brucas like brucas, and people that like leyton, like leyton.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ElliesOwner said…
I am totally with you!
Tinna mentioned something like this awhile ago.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kathiria82 said…
link

As you can see, writing a forum doesn`t work. I wrote the original.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Saul_Mikoliunas said…
I'm sorry to the people who already wrote about this on forum. I had a look but on oage 3 i gave in lol
We will need to come up with another plan then if it has already been tried. Must put thinking gear on.
I wonder if blackmail would work. You know "If you dare to answer another brucas vs leyton pick I will tell everybody just what you did with that married guy!!"
Not sure where I would get the information on everyone though. Oh well, back to square one.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nosemuffin said…
I will stop answering them.. I've done it so many times, I just don't care anymore.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mtoll4 said…
I`m totally with you!!! ;)