वन ट्री हिल OMG!!

mtoll4 posted on Jan 30, 2008 at 11:23PM
I have never liked Leyton so much.. And I was glad he found Lindsay, so Peyton can find another one.. But after seein s5e5, I`m not so shure anymore.. I mean, Leyton is maybe the real deal:P
I`m so confused!!!

वन ट्री हिल 29 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lila856 said…
OMGOMOGMMOG MTOLL4 WELCOME TO TEAM LEYTON
SORTA
COME SEE THE SPOT, YOU`LL LOVE THEM EVEN MORE
hehe
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना rose93 said…
Join US Join US Join US mtoll04!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना georgiapeach91 said…
So now you can tell that Leyton was meant to be. Their chemistry is undeniable!! I agree with Lila in that you should come and join Team Leyton!!!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mtoll4 said…
HAHA!!! I said I`m not sure:P so relax people:D But I understand that you really love them :D I`m so confused, I have to think about it :P
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SG1-090 said…
they are ment to be! your getting drawen closer and closer to leyton, wow this is cool!

haha join US sounds like we're zombie's or aliens LMAO
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dinaR said…
WHERE Is season 5 episode 5 ?:S the link isnt working for me !! help hurry
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना doyouknow said…
LEYTON LEYTON LEYTON LEYTON

Go on Dailymotion.com the ep is there
SG1-090, LOL :D so true, feel`s like your`e a cult or something:P haha :D

dinaR, you have to see that episode, we can see the proposal and all that, I was actually SAD!! hmm :P
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Chlarkfan said…
DONT go to leyton side! COME BACK TO BRUCAS<333 i love them together and watch the videos about them! THEIR AMAZING =]]] trust me brucas is amazing!
I agree, Brucas is so hot together, but there is something in the air with Leyton too...
I don`t know :S
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना marmel said…
NONONONONONO!!!

Brucas 4eva=D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kathiria82 said…
Mtoll4, the Leyton community is to die for. You would love us. =)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Leytonfan4ever said…
I would totally love for you to join the "Dark side"...lol Kidding!! But seriously i would love you to come and join Team LP, but it's up to you, i mean if you want to join that's great, but if not that's ok. If you become a LP fan than i know you'll always be a BL fan at heart! But you know it doesn't hurt to actually be a fan of Both=].
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना shingkai said…
join us mtoll4...
we're not forcing you to forget brucas well i know it's hard to forget your first love but if you're feeling ambiguous, try to open your heart to Leyton and i promise you that you will fall deeply in-love with them...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना funkylicousgal said…
ewwwwwwwwwww
leyton (pucas) suck!
LOL.. I really feel like your`e a cult or something.. I`m kinda scared:P haha:D
And you know what Leytonfan4ever, your`e right, I can be a fan of both:P
But honestly, I think Brucas is over!! I mean, they are really hot together, but not in a love way:P I really think Leyton is true love..
Well just cause' BL are over doesn't really mean you can't support them anymore. I mean half of the BL fanbase know that BL are over, but still support them. And it's just like zanessa & zashley. I still support zashley even tho zanessa are together, alot of people always say "Zahley aren't ever gonna be together", and i know that, but doesn't mean i can't support them! So, basically what im trying to say is even tho BL is over you can still be a fan of them! And also a fan of LP! Whatever works for you..lol!
Your`e really smart ;D haha:D
And so right, and yes, I looove Brucas, but I hope Leyton end up together :)
I think :P LOL
Hahah yea i hope so too=]!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना daynaa said…
funklicks you better shut that shitty mouth of yours because if you can call leyton pucas i can call brucas BLshit but i wont! and heres the thing, no1 cares anymore brucas is over leyton was meant to be there were bumps along the road brucas jayton pathan anna/lucas and so on but in the end lucas says to the others "i want to be with you" he says to peyton "i need to be with you" case freeking closed!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना rahma said…
leyton have to be together its just the way it is!! brooke has moved on.. its totaly over.. if it wasnt she would've been with him when he was drunk but she didnt want to!!!!
daynaa, relax... :P
I have actually started watching OTH from season 1 again, it`s mo much I don`t remember and stuff. And I just LOVE Leyton now:D But still, Brucas is a really good couple, but Leyton have a more "deep" relationship :)
Wait, does that mean we LP fans converted you into a LP fan??..lol If so than join the LP spot!!
hahaha :P
I think so !! LOL :D
Haha awesome!! So that means you'll join our spot..right?? I mean sure your still a half BL fan (i guess?!?), but you can still join..if you want.
I have already join you ;)
I still like Brucas, but I hope Leyton end up together :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना oth-rocks said…
OMG YOU ARE HAVING A LAUGH ARENT YOU i do like leyton but i love brucas more cat believe you have gone to there side but leyton do look cute together
haha:P I`m serious :D LOL ;)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lila856 said…
hehe :]
love ya for converting