वन ट्री हिल Hate Chuck

MsScott posted on Feb 26, 2011 at 11:06PM
Is there anyone else that hates that chuck kid? I mean he doesn't contribute anything to the storyline and is far from cute...all i can say is we've been chucked by this character

वन ट्री हिल 8 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MsScott said…
anyone else that hates a character on one tree hill? share!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना rorymariano said…
Chuck is very annoying, as he has been since Season 6 when he was bullying Jamie in 6x07. He is very annoying!

A past character that I absolutely hated was Felix in Season 2.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Drisina said…
Hate is a to strong word , but I dislike him a lot, they just focuse to much on him.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Seddie4Ever said…
I know this sounds weird, but I've always had a soft spot for Chuck. Most of the time, I find Jamie more annoying.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना desxoxo said…
I've always thought he was weird aand quite creepy actually. "Naughty, naughty" ... Like, CHUCK. Don't say strange things like that. I tried liking Jamie's friend (more of a foe at times) but he's honestly so unimportant to the show and yet we spend so much time with him.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hughjassole said…
I can't stand Chuck! He's just an annoying sack of human shit. Why didn't they just have thus asswipe die in the car crash or have him plunge to his death out of Chase's plane. Fuck thus douchebag, fucking, obnoxious little prick. He is almost as nauseating as that cocksucker Jamie Scott. I have a Pavlovian response to projectile vomit whenever these annoying fucks are in a scene.
Fuck you!
Nice show tunes you fucking homo!