वन ट्री हिल New To FanPop!

alwaysbrucas posted on Nov 08, 2008 at 02:00PM
Hey guys, my name is Jessica and I have a friend who might be using my screen name sometimes since we hang out a lot and her name is Fran, but it will probably be me posting for the most part and she'll let you know when it's her.

I was wondering, how is this board compared to the One Tree Hill boards at IMDb/othforums/CWTv? I've been trying to find a board where people can keep their opinions about the show and keep it fictional, and all of those other boards have failed in that aspect.

At IMDb, I have a gang of people obsessed with me and my friend always accusing us of getting threads deleted when we haven't...and I'm just so over that unnecessary board drama.

Does everyone at least get along a lot better than the other One Tree Hill boards I've mentioned? If so, I might become a regular because at the other places I mentioned, I'm constantly personally attacked for my personal opinions and such and I'm just sick of it really.

I just want to talk about the show.

वन ट्री हिल 16 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Leyton4ever said…
Hi. My name is Jenelle. For the most part you'll see that we're very friendly. Sometimes fights happen but overall peronal attacks are at a minimum. You'll see the regulars on here are awesome. This is my favorite OTH site to be on. Welcome :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना alwaysbrucas said…
hey, Jenelle! Nice to meet you. :D I don't mind debates/fights as long as it's fictional, but the other boards have a problem with keeping their thoughts fictional and I'm glad to hear that this place doesn't have that much personal attacks.

I will definitely try and be a regular here since people are much nicer over here. :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Leyton4ever said…
that's awesome :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना capehatteras4lf said…
hey! Welcome to fanpop, I personally love this site but I tend to get on imdb as well but its jUst to read. I post on here a lot though. I'm sure will enjoy it here!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना capehatteras4lf said…
by the way I love your name
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना naley_4ever said…
hey! welcome to fanpop! My name is Emily. Everyone is sooo friendly on here! There are occasional debates but they don't get too intense and its fun to hear everyones opinions! Everyone on here is so nice and we're all friends with everyone! i have only witnessed a personal attack once and that person was banned from fanpop, so there isn't much to worry about. I'm pretty sure mostly everything on here is fictional. The regulars are awesome like Jenelle said and this is my favorite site to be on! I hope you stay!
hi guys! i'm very glad to have met you all. thanks for the warm welcome :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना lucysmileyface said…
hey jessica, welcome! all people here are pretty awesome, so no worries :)
btw, i'm lucy
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jennifer_02 said…
hey jessica welcome to fanpop nice to have u
my name is jennifer
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jennifer_02 said…
hey jessica welcome to fanpop nice to have u
my name is jennifer
hey hey. looking forward to discuss the next episode :D unfortunately we'll have to wait until monday :(
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mcewen_girl said…
Hi Jessica, I'm Kelsie and like others have said for the most part we all play nice. Welcome to Fanpop
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dermer4ever said…
Hey Jessica Welcome to Fanpop i am Terra as along as you do not insult people and their couple you should have no issues i usually try and stop those things before they get out of hand.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mollyx365 said…
Hey I'm Molly and basically what everyone said is true. I love this spot it's so fun, there is always new stuff, and everybody is nice for the most part!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना maggierocks344 said…
Hi everyone, im magda
ive recently started watching One Tree Hill and i LOVE it!!! Leyton 4 ever! Lucas=uber hot!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mtoll4 said…
I`m Maria:) Welcome to fanpop!
You will LOVE it! I love the OTH spot, everybody is so sweet and kind, but do not insult, cause we are all bitchy sometimes:p
See my icon and you will understand:p LMAO!!
But seriously, you will love it here:)