वन ट्री हिल Season 5

g3u16 posted on Jun 11, 2007 at 06:11AM
wen is the 5th season gonna start?
n plzzzz add the 4th season finale,fanpop is d only way i get to watch d series i lik.

वन ट्री हिल 11 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kathiria82 said…
Season 5 will air mid-season 2007-2008 and they still haven't aired the season finale.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Tigerhartedgirl said…
I have heard that it's going to air this fall and I have heard that it wont air until Jan. So, I don't know right now.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना applepie13 said…
is that promo for the fifth season on youtube that's like a minute long for real? it says that one tree hill will start back up in the fall. but it kinda seems like that was a fake.
i dunno, i kinda hope it's not. january is forever away.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना namimi91 said…
i heard that there isnt going to be a fifth season... that it was only 4 and that every1 i no has thought that since before the fourth season started!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jad555 said…
No, it did get 5th Season, this was announced at the CW Upfronts this year..Theres also been alot of talk about it from the cast (Peyton on TRL)..
And a few things for whats in store:
-Nathan and Haley get a hot nanny..who may cause trouble with Nathan & Haley hmm.
-When Lucas becomes co-coach of Whiteys new team a rivalry starts up between Lucas and a boastrous team player.
-And, of course, it is the 4 years forward/skippin college format.

What do yas think of the new 4 years forward thing??
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jenny99 said…
i think its a good thing that its skippin college bacause if they haden't of done that season 5 would be poo...and i now can't wait to see how everyone has changed
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना amycharlottee said…
when is season 4 on dvd ! lol
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना amanda- said…
season 4 , isnt coming on dvd til the season 5 starts and thats not til january i believe , ughh ! .
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना naleylover said…
I've heard that nathan ends up in a wheelchair is that true?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jad555 said…
i heard hes on wheelchair too.

also heard that brooke has her own clothes boutique and rachel helps her run it.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना g3u16 said…
i don't know about the wheelchair but i heard that nathan starts to drink and gets into a fight at a bar and gets into an accident that's gonna change his life.

season 4 will be on dvd on the 18th of december.