वन ट्री हिल Mini Info on Season 6.

Leytonfan4ever posted on Jun 03, 2008 at 06:15AM
Credit: Www. myspace.com/onetreehill05

602 is being filmed in Vegas. filming starts anywhere from June 17-19 on the first episode, so they'll be in Vegas the end of June. they're not taking the NC crew to vegas, they're having a 2nd unit from Los Angeles flown out to Vegas. all we know for sure is Chad will be there. Which of the girls, we don't know.

Kate Voegele was on a local Cleveland talk show this morning and when they asked her if she was coming back on OTH she said, "Yes, there's a season 6 and I think that I will be doing some more episodes."

Jason C. talked to the cast at the upfronts. Sounds like no one has any idea on Season 6. Hilarie says: "Leyton, DUH. Chad and I love kissing!"

Heather in Omaha, Neb.: Kristin! We have to talk about the One Tree Hill finale. Is Dan really dead? Who did Lucas call to ask to marry? Lindsay or Peyton?
From what I hear, producers are still fleshing out the plans for next season, but I also hear that it's "98.8 percent" certain Dan will be back. Paul Johansson (Dan himself) tells me: "Dan is almost immortal. How can Dan die? He's the liaison between Lucifer and the world!" Ha! As for Lucas' pick, both Hilarie Burton (Peyton) and Michaela McManus (Lindsay) tell me that they don't even know the answer, and I believe 'em. However, Hilarie also tried to convince me she's hooking up with Mouth next year, and I'm hard-pressed to buy into that one, 'cause Millicent seems the bomb, right? Go M&M!

Also i posted a Blog a while ago saying about how Danneel Harris was coming back for more then a few episodes along with Owen. I also posted about how Lucas and Peyton will be together again in Season 6 but they havent really been confirmed so he still could of called anyone can't wait to find out though!!

वन ट्री हिल 5 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
yay!
that would be so great if it was mouth and peyton! i would love them together!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Laurra said…
eww just eww at the thought of PM ... not gonna happen - shes been pining over luke all season so she dates mouth? the most random guy she could think of- there not even proper friends!

lmaoo at 'Hilarie says: "Leyton, DUH. Chad and I love kissing!"' - we neeed them togetherr!!! :( so sad if there not! ... when it said Who did Lucas call to ask to marry? Lindsay or Peyton?
how come brooke wasnt included! - weird - does that mean its not her then???
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना alessandra_28 said…
so brooke is not including?? awesome! I hate the idea of brucas together again.
I love Hilaries comment...that give hope for Leyton getting back together next season.
And Mouth and Peyton is so discuting...if she is going to be with someone who is not Lucas it have to be Skills...cuz other would suck!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Leytonfan4ever said…
^^Lol, i'm not sure if brooke isn't included, i think she is, but it says she sounds like she isn't, but i guess we're gonna have to wait.

Lmao, Peyton & Mouth?!?! Ewwwwww, i know hil was just playing around.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ritergrl said…
brucas4ever, just because by some freak change that PM start dating, it doesn't automatically mean BL will too.
And what the hell am I doing here, I was gonna be spoiler free =P