वन ट्री हिल Lucas

lizisme posted on Mar 18, 2008 at 12:16AM
is it just me or does lucas not have as many scenes as he used to... i feel that he is barely in any of season 5
does anyone agree?

वन ट्री हिल 2 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना loves-oth said…
yeah i see what you mean.
all characters are spread out more in episodes.
i suppose there was probably moreof lucas in the other seasons because everyone was at high school together.
and because he was involved with peyton and brooke triangle thing...and with haley and nathan as friends.
but now brooke has a clothing line and owen then you don't see him much with her..
and peyton has her label and is staying away because of lindsey..
and haley and nathan have too much drama...
they have to use the episode to go around everyones different story lines rather than everyone being on basically the same one.

i don't have a clue if any of that made sense...
oh well.

but yeah i agree :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Leyton4ever said…
yes and no

I agree that he isn't in as many scenes as he was in previous seasons which to me it seems like the episodes are more revolved around the girls this year than the guys. to me it seems anyway we see alot of haley and brooke and especially peyton.

The reason I said yes and no is because even though Lucas has less scenes than in previous seasons, I don't feel like he's barely been in season 5. Though the scenes are less, I think the scenes that he has been in overall are intense(for lack of a better word) than they have been in seasons past. In high school I think it was easier to have them all together and be going through things all at the same time than when they are adults as they all have different things going on now. But I guess it just seems that maybe for the first time they are taking the focus off of how lucas relates to everyone and making it more even among the characters, it seems to me that peyton is in like almost every scene this year(lmao i know she isn't but it seems like it sometimes).

But maybe I just think the quality of some of the scenes lucas is in this year make up for the fact that he isn't in as many. Aside from the episode where the girls are locked in the library, I haven't felt like i've been missing him and he's my favorite character so i'd miss him if he wasn't in enough good scenes.