वन ट्री हिल My Theory on the Nanny

jenniferm posted on Feb 29, 2008 at 11:53PM
Ok this is just a theory and you can agree/disagree all you want. I haven't looked at any spoilers so this is just a hunch.

I think Dan somehow hired Nanny Carrie to try and break up Naley and kidnap Jamie. Here are my reasons:

1)He knows IF he ever gets out he will never get to see his grandkid. Nathan and Haley have made that perfectly clear.

2)He has those connections and money which Carrie needs for grad school

3)He's done it before (remember Jules?)

4)He got Carrie to get Jamie to trust her so that when he gets out he will be able to see him because he will go with Carrie if she takes him.

Just a theory but who knows she could just be a psycho but her arrival just seemed TOO perfect just like Jules.

वन ट्री हिल 4 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना la_bomba29 said…
i agree, carrie is way to stepford-ish. she's definitely hiding some dark secret.. most likely dan is somehow involved.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Tinna said…
That's a very good theory!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Leyton4ever said…
possible definately possible....i agree with the whole nanny gonna kidnap jamie part cuz he would go anywhere with her..not sure if dan's gonna have anything to do with it but I kinda would like him to, i miss Dan, he makes tree hill so much more interesting!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mtoll4 said…
hmm, maybe:P and then Dan rescue him so everybody will "love" him again :P damn!! You may be right :P
LOL:D