वन पीस Create Your Own Devil Fruit!

jstar18 posted on Oct 20, 2010 at 08:11PM
The title explains itself. This is a place where you can make your own Devil Fruit. As we all know there are three types of Devil Fruit: Paramecia, Logia and Zoan. You can choose which ever one you want to make.

Here is an example for how you should make them.

Name of the fruit

Appearance (If the eater's appearance would change)

Abilities

Those are the main guidelines. Now we know the weakness of Zoan Types, but Paramecia and Logia are different so if you make those ones then remember to put the weaknesses of their DF abilities. Like how Crocodile can be hit if doused with water or how Enel's lightning does nothing to rubber!

वन पीस 444 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 444

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना yomanigga said…
Name: Time Time Fruit

Type: Paremecia

Special Ability:
The user can control time.

Abilities:
Stop Time- The user can stop the time

Back Time- The user can reverse time

Forward Time- The user speeds up himself

Slow Time- The user can slow the time

Weakness:
Haki users, Water (cause a devil fruit use can't swim)

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना thecoolguy95 said…
Name: Vero Vero no Mi (Viral Viral Fruit)
Type: Rare Paramecia

Apperance: When consumed the eater will gain incredible almost unreal superhuman strength and will turn their skin into rock solid reptillian hide turning the eater into a Viral Viral human.

Abilities: After comsuming the eater will also gain the ablity to regenerate their limbs if severed off like a newt, and allows them to transform their body parts into any and every weapon imaginible, such as giant boxing gloves, or a sword or claws etc. The user is also imbued with invulnerablity to Magma, and Smoke, but one drawback despite all the advantages t this fruit is that the user will become vulnerable to Acid and or poison, be they from a natural source or another devil fruit user weildeing one of these powers.

Attacks:

Much like the way Luffy uses his Gomu Gomu no MI the user calls out the first part of the fruits name followed by a destructive term or type of weapon. with increased bone mass in the area of attack

Demon fist: The user will bring back one or both of his fists wich will transform into boxing gloves twice the size of his regular hands and punch out his fists will can stretch out, and have enought destructive power to crush solid steel with

Machine Gun: The user's arms and hands will transform into armoured punching gloves and then he will start rapidly punching out his fists at high speeds like an acctual machine gun with explosive power.

Feral Saber: The user will turn his arm into a powerful steel-cutting saber.

Belongs to my OC Monkey.D Phoenix
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना thecoolguy95 said…
Name: Guma Guma no Mi (Goop-Goop Fruit)
Type: Logia

Abilities: once consumed it allows the eater to create, control and become goop. Because of the fruit's rubber properties it allows the user to strecth his limbs like luffy's Gomu Gomu no Mi albeit at a much greater distance, but cannot conduct lighting like the Gomu Gomu no M, however it is excelent for trapping and captuering enemies

Attacks:

Goop fist: The user will bring his on or both of his fists back and cover them in goop, then they will punch out their fists which will grow tripple their size increasing their speed and power.

Ink jet pistol: The user will bring his fist back and then punch his fist out turning it into a coloumn of goop blasting the target and trapping them in a cage made of goop.

Ink trap: The user will turn both of his arms into jets of goop then spray them out trapping and holding the target

Weakness:

Despite all the amazing abilities bestowed to the one who eats this fruit there is one draw back, the user is incredibly vulberable to ice.

Devil fruit of my other OC Portgas. D Aron
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tralfgarlaw123 said…
Wind wind fruit logia

Pros- gliding, running on air,fast as the wind (literally) don't have to actually hit some one
Cons-hammer in the water, and if you sneeze you can create a natural disaster

Attacks
Wind wind canon-can blast wind like a canon
Wind wind shield- solidly the wind to create an invisible shield
Wind wind grasp- clench your fist and manipulate the wind around to grap and throw them
Wind wind slasher- can create invisible blades of wind
Wind wind barrage- like gatling but with wind
Wind wind twister- spin rapidly while blowing air out of your mouth creating a large twister
Wind wind sniper- shoot a small powerful gust of wind accurately at a distance
Wind wind strike- basic punch but with wind
Wind wind drill- create a gust of wind from your feet and fly upwards then start spinning rapidly then send a gust of wind above you to send you crashing into the opponent

Hope you guys like it comment if you have a good attack or idea for it

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना blackpanther666 said…
No offense, but Wolfmaster already created one for wind
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना wolfmaster3000 said…
( this is a Fruit I made before I found out the Yami yami no mi & kage kage no Mi Existed )

Name Kuro Kuro no mi ( Black-Black fruit )

Type : Rare Logia

Ability : The Abilty of the Kuro Kuro no mi grants the user a body of Darkness thus making them a "dark human". The user can Mainpulate Darkness & Shadows much like most Logia type users the user of this fruit is no expection to the hard to kill list. Naturally the user can hide / enter shadows of buildings and people. ( much like Shikamaru nara ) the user can mainpulate / control people (so long as there will power is weak enough ) by merging his or her shadow with there's. Another odd power with this fruit is it's Ability to "Absorb" people & Objects. The final Werid ability of this fruit it's ability to summon back those it's killed (so long as they remain absorbed in the darkness of the user ) the reseructed people come back as though there skeletons or with a more rotted Zombie like apperance to them. They do retain some of there fighting skills but that is brought down to a mere 25% of what they new. even though they don't have memories or rember who they were. They do shout stuff at random such as ( there name , the person who killed them or even there loved ones names ).

Weakness : the weakness to this fruit is those who pose a strong will , Sea prisim stone & Haki users.
big smile
@Wolfmaster. That was kinda how I would have made a Fruit like the Darkness/Shadow fruit myself, though you probably thought of yours before I thought of mine. Lol.
( IDK but this thought crossed when I first started watching one piece than black beard showed up & i was like well -_- , it Iwas going to use on my character for you're RP )
Lol. Fair enough... I don't suppose you want to continue my RP at any point, do you?
I'd love that actually I'm just pressed for time this whole life thing really get's in the way of my RP time -_-
Heh, me too! I hope the others will have time to, as well. Well, yeah, I know what you mean... Life is a bitch for getting in the way of RPing and such. XD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kaisolosj531ksj said…
Name: Nendo Nendo no mi (clay clay fruit)

Type: logia

Abilities:
Solid form-allows the user to transform their entire body into solid clay. The fruit can also allow the user to transform any part of their
Body into anything he/she wishes.
The solid form gives the user additional endurance.

Liquid form-allows things to enter and leave the users body without harming the user in the process. bullets and blades have no use on the user in this form because they would pass through the user's body.This is also the users strongest form because in this state, the user's transformation abilities are at their full potential.

Both-with both forms,the user can absorb clay from the ground to heal wounds.this can even work after death. Also, with both forms, the user can expand the clay within him/her. This process allows the user to grow to titanic size.

Appearance:
Because the user's body is now entirely clay, their skin color becomes light gray

Weaknesses:
Solid form-while in this form the user can't regenerate clay. if the user is struck with a strong enough force or strong enough heat, the protective clay skin layer could crack and break away, revealing the users real skin and leaving them vulnerable.

Liquid form- while in this form the user is mostly liquid and can't maintain a full solid body. Which means while in this form the user is immobile.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Satator said…
Name: Oiru Oiru no Mi (Oil Oil fruit)
Type: Mythical Logia

Basic Abilities: The user becomes into sticky black oil and get full control over it. The user can drain up the oil from underground and make dangerous ground attacks. The user will be able to sense oil underground. The user can decide if the oil is hot or cold because then the oil will get different abilities.

When hot: creates dangerous gas around the oil and makes it even more sticky (if its hot enough it will boil)

When cold: makes the object covered in oil unable to move (almost like frozen)

Weaknesses: water, fire (the oil will get burned up) and anything that makes things soapy.

Abilities:

Oiru Oiru no Eruption: Create erupts from underground (only if its oil under).

Oiru Oiru no Tidal: Create waves out of sticky oil.

Oiru Oiru no Grip: If a unit hits the user the unit will not easily get off cuz of the sticky oil (so you could say Luffy wouldnt be able to use Gomu Gomu no gatling freely).

Oiru Oiru no Crush: Creates a huge fist out of sticky oil.
Name: Mino Mino No Mi (Minotaur fruit)

Type: Mythical Zoan

Appearance: The user can transform into a part-man/part-minotaur. Like with Marco, the user cannot half-transform or fully transform, instead their fruit power is limited to the one transformation. The user gains a minotaur's axe with the transformation.

Special ability: The user's strength is multiplied by many times. It is said in Greek mythology that the minotaur is a half-man, half-bull, that is consumed by a mad, animalistic rage, as well as immense strength. This fruit reinforces that point by enhancing their physical capabilities to the max, exclduing speed, which is no different to when they are in their original form. Their strength is massive - the user of this fruit would have no trouble fighting even someone with such physical strength as Garp, or Diamond Jozu... In fact, their strength would be greater than even that of Sentomaru and such beings as Giants and Merpeople. The axes is specially created to the same standard as that of the mythical minotaur - it only appears when they transform. The rage of a minotaur also only affects them when they are in their transformation - they cannpt control their actions to the same degree that they would in human form, instead they are far more subject to rage and animalistic instinct, meaning that they would as fast as in human form, but could react much, much quicker.

Weakness: Logia-types, water and the Phoenix fruit.
Name: Iro Iro No Mi (Colour fruit)

Appearance: The user's body can become intangible, like with most Logia fruits. Their body can become any colour and while they are coloured, they cannot be hurt by physical attacks of someone with less spirit than them.

Special ability: The user can control all aspects of colour, including their wavelength. The seven colours can all be manipulated and their wavelength controlled. This implies that they can use 'colour' itself to perform attacks, which combines their spirit and energy to do so. For example, the user can take all the colour away from someone's physical belongings - also they can use this colour against the opponent, right after doing so.

Negative: By extracting the colour out of someone's skin, they become a 'Negative' and have no colour while they are in this form. Only by defeating the user of the Iro Iro No Mi can they regain their colour.

Rainbow Fountain: The user extracts all of the colours of the wavelength and sends them in a flurry of energy at the opponent.

Colour Blast: One colour is used in a small, but effective attack.

Weaknesses: Haki (especially), water and the Pika Pika No Mi
Name of the fruit : Omoi Omoi No Mi ( mind mind fruit )

Appearance : No change to the user

Type :Paramacia

Abilities : The ability of this fruit relies around the use & power known as Hypnotism or Mind Control The user of this fruit is able to produce a powder from his or her body that allows the user to take control of a person for a almost unlimited amount of time. it is unknown the true power or even strength of this fruit. Other than the user can change the Hypnotic dust to a offensive pattern ( such as making things seem real or making things appear that aren't there ) or a defensive pattern ( the Mind control supliment ) as such this is a rather strong & deadly Paramcia type Devil fruit.

Weakness : Fire , Haki ( As that is proof of a person with Strong will ), Sea stone & Salt water
Nice one, Wolf. That's pretty cool. XD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Z_1314 said…
Daten-Daten no Mi (Lucifer-Lucifer Devil Fruit)
Type:Paramecia

Abilities:
Daten-Daten no Mi user can destroy any thing that he want, the destruction that he do will left some Evil Energy, the eater can absorb the Evil Energy to increase his Devil Fruit Power.

Skill:
Daten no Hogeki
A black red beam shot from the eater mouth

Daten no tsubasa (Lucifer's Wing)
Make user can fly higher and higher probably can fly until to the HEAVEN

Daten no Tsurugi (Lucifer's Blade)
When user using Lucifer's Blade to attack people, the surrounding will be damaged. The speed is almost like Luffy's Gear Second.

Gear Secando (Second Gear)
It will turn user and the Devil Fruit that been swallowed from Paramecia Type into Logia Type.
Any damage to the eater will reduce 85% except the attacker have Haki so it will only reduce 35%.

Gear Sardo (Third Gear)
It allow eater become a giant Lucifer like Sengoku's Devil Fruit.
Damage of destruction is twice of the Daten no Hogeki

Lucifer's Art
1) Lucifer's Law
The eater consider as the center of the circle, diameter 3km will explosion
2)Lucifer's Holy Fist
The hand surrounding by black red fire and Evil Energy, punch it to a people and his/her internal organ will break into peace

MOST STRONGEST
Lucifer's Extinction
Allow user extinct himself and the people that the user want. (Must sacrifice himself, the user)

Appearance:
The eater will become a judge that can kill anybody that are EVIL.
The eater's eye is red and his body is made by the Evil Energy.
When he kill a Evil People, he will get 3/4 of the Evil People's Evil Energy.
He can release his Evil Energy to make a Lucifer's Clone
If the eater heart turn into Evil, his face and body will become REAL LUCIFER of course also have a Black Angel's Wing.
blackpanther666 commented…
I'm sorry, but what the heck? This is ridiculous! Way over-powered, I mean seriously overpowered and what's with stealing Luff's 'Gear' inventions, huh? That's plagiarism. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Z_1314 commented…
Blackpanther666, then I felt sorry, then I change the "Second Gear / Third Gear" to "Second Drive / Third Drive" एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Dude, the ability to make everyone 'extinct' is pretty overpowered... Don't get me wrong, most of the abilities are cool, but taht one is far too much. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Name of the fruit : Kemono-kemono no mi (Beast beast fruit)
Type : Mystical Zoan (Model : Cerberus)

Appearance: User will become a three head dog.

Ability :
Cerberus form---- User's sense will increase and their sensory organ will more efficient than human being.( I dunno how to describe the sensory organ if his senso more 'powerful'
Cerberus Fang mode---- The teeth will become more sharp, can crunch everything, except something that is hard like diamond.
Cerberus Claw mode---- The claw also will more sharp and the only one unique skill is the claw can lock something by pinning his claw on the land.
Cerberus ultimate form, HELLHOUND mode---- The user will become a beast like hellhound, he / she will berserk (almost same as Chopper Monster Point), hellhound mode will cause the user become bloodthirsty, he will suck the owner's blood that he have killed.

Weakness : Haki. Water. Sea stone and Yami Yami no mi.( This devil fruit eater unique weakness is against to who are darkness, evil, like wolfmaster create the black black devil fruit, seems is evil.
Name if the fruit : Kemono kemono no mi (beast beast fruit)
Type : Mystical Zoan ( Modal : Chimera )

Appearance : Eater will become four form :-
a) Lion form
b) Goat form
c) Snake form
d) All of the three, become Chimera

The user name is Mole Ruke, he is a Vice Admiral in Marine, when he was a child, he always fought for justice. When he was adult, he go for marine and hardworking and diligent until he come vice admiral.

Ability:
Lion form--------The user become a lion. Other real and original animal will not provoke the eater when he / she is lion form (except Zoan Devil Fruit user). First skill, The Lion Pride. The user will call the animal that is nearby him to help him / her. Second skill, The Mighty Roar. It is a roar no need I explain to you, it conclude destructive power.

Snake form------- The user become a snake. The user can use poisonous offensive skill. The poison or toxic is acidic, weakness is alkaline. First skill, Poisonous Fang, bite the person and the person get poison, in 30 minute did not take medical heal, straight a way get die. Second skill, Corrosive skin, the skin will become more snake form and get corrosive.

Goat form--------- The user become a goat. This form is heal form. First skill, Healing Milk. The user produce milk (seems a little bit disgusting), the milk can heal any illness.

Chimera form------- The user combine the form and become Chimera. Base on the other three form, his / her Attack, Defense, Speed, Skill state will increase. The user also allowed to use all of the Lion Snake Goat skill in this form.

Extra form
Golden Lion ( Regulus )------ It will only happen when Admiral Kizaru using his Pika Pika no mi against to Ruke, the lion is shiny and glint. First skill, The Legend Roar, base on the "The Mighty Roar", more powerful and the roar have some shiny light, the range also more wider. Second skill, Golden Heaven Hunter's eyes. User allowed to use the eye to stare on the pre and the pre is almost binded.

Weakness
Strong Haki. Water. Seastone. Pika pika no mi user-Borsalino.
Name of the fruit: Ma Ma No mi ( space space fruit )

Appearance : Nun

Type: Paramcia

Abilities: This fruit allows the user the ability to Manipulate and control the gravitational force of people objects & area's the user can increase or decrease the gravity in a near limitless fashion. As such the user is regarded as one who is untouchable as they can constantly shift the center of gravity on objects or put stuff into a orbit around them by increasing there own center of gravity. The hard part with this fruit is getting close to it's user. The user being a paramcia type can be killed by anything bullets , swords , Sea stone & of coruse Haki along with the yami yami no mi.
Name of the fruit: Heru Heru No mi

Type: Mythical Logia

Appearance : The gains a body made up of Nether & Cosmic & Astral energy

Abilities: As this Logia is focusing on three elements that "don't" Exist the User generally has the Ability to make artificial Black holes. The ability to shoot out & launch Astral energy ( Light blue almost silver beams of light ) that act like Lunar & solar energy. with the ability of Nether the user is almost like his own galaxy as he or she is able to open up portals to diffrent Location across the globe. the power of this fruit is seemingly limitless. the Weakness is as follows , Yami Yami no mi , Sea prisim stone , Haki.
@Wolf. You need to specify more on the Heru Heru No Mi, dude. Like explain about 'Astral' energy for one, because otherwise it is anybody's guess. I don't know about it - It seems pretty overpowered... I think there needs to be a bigger weakness than what you have listed, because most of those would be useless, as the eater of the Heru Heru No Mi would easily be able to avoid these in the first place.
Other than Akainu Haki seems to be a some what unavoidable attack other than Dodging Basic Haki types like Aramaents. but the other two types IDK how you'd dodge those. & As seen with Black beard & his Yami Yami No mi. You can't Avoid his Cancelation ability as you need to be some what at a close range.
blackpanther666
How about my other Devil Fruit???
I like your comment, u give me some lesson about this Topic.
Thank You
This is my Most Favourite Devil Fruit, hope is not over-power or any problem.
I had brainstorming for this Devil Fruit, if any problem about this Devil Fruit, please give a comment and I will retype again and post again also.

Name:
Holi-holi no Mi ( Holy-Holy Fruit)

Type:
Logia type (Unique and Rare)

Features:
Holy Holy no Mi is a large, round, light yellow fruit made up of "leaf" shape with swirl patterns, and orange leaf on the top of this fruit. Almost same like pineapple shape.

Appearance:
The eater will turn to Light element as he want, eater will untouchable except for Haki user. Eater will shattered, split, or separate into piece. The features of the eater when he is in Logia form is his body become a WHITE "flame shape". His LIGHT is in WHITE color and not YELLOW color(Kizaru's Devil Fruit). This Devil Fruit only can find out in the sea of Grand Line.

Ability / Skill:

[ [ [ [ [ [Haku means white in japanese] ] ] ] ] ]

1)Holy Holy no Haku Tsurugi - The eater create a White in colour, Knight Blade, I also called it Holy Blade. It can cut anything and give a straight slash strike if the user can have a same level as Mihawk. The speed of slashing will increase when eater in "Holy Burst Mode"
a) White Blade Dance - Eater create 3 "Holy Holy no Haku Tsurugi" and slash follow the rhythm. The eater is like slashing and also like dancing.

2)Holy Holy no Haku Armor -The eater's skin will become hard. There is a White in color Wind surrounding the eater and his defense rate will increase. If the eater are strong, the attack will reflect when he / she us this skill. Attack range will increase when eater in "Holy Burst Mode"

3)Holy Holy no Haku Hokou (Holy Holy White Roar) - The eater shoot a straight White in color fire breathe. It damage will increase when eater in "Holy Burst Mode"

4)Holy Holy no Haku Combat - The eater's skin of hand and leg will turn to white in color, this skill is use for attack enemy without any weapon only the fist and leg. Power will increase when eater in "Holy Burst Mode"
a) Holy Holy no Haku Nenzoku Punch (Holy Holy no White Continuous Punch) - The eater target and shoot the punch rapidly until he / she feel tire.
b) Holy Holy no Haku Chinese Kung-Fu - Eater use Chinese Kung-Fu style to attack enemy.

5)Holy Holy no Haku Fang - The eater's hand turn into a Lance Shape and stab into enemy. Eater is allowed to stab enemy in a movement when he is in "Holy Burst Mode"

6)Holy Holy no Haku Bakudan (Holy Holy White Bomb) - The eater throw a White Bomb to a place, Diameter = 900 meter = Radius = 450 meter. The bomb will explosion when the eater say "Explosion"

7)Holy Holy no Haku Element - The eater can create White color element to attack enemy except Water Element :-
a) White Fire Gun - Like Ace's Hi Gan (Fire Pistols) But this fire bullet is white colour.
b) White Bolt Discharge - Eater summon a White Thunder from the sky and thunder it to the land.
c) White Stone Lock - Eater use a stone and lock the enemy. (Normal)

8)Holy Holy no Haku Ryusei (Holy Holy White Meteor) [Not really a Meteor, just a shape] - Eater summon a Meteor Shape Beam from the sky and blast to the enemy. Damage will increase when eater in "Holy Burst Mode".

9)Holy Laser - Eater shoot a White Laser to enemy.

10)Holy Holy no Straight Meteor Punch - Eater's hand turn into a White Fist and Punch it into straight, the damage and impact are will more stronger if the eater are strong too. The side effect is it will hurt your hand and fist bone

11)Holy Holy no Photon Laser - Eater's diffuse some Photon Particle and gather and make it into a ball shape, at last shoot in Laser Shape.

12)Holy White Slice - Eater make 4 of the Crescent Shape Blade and slice the thing that he / she want. This skill can slice thing that as hard as iron, steel. Except Diamond

13)Holy Enerugi Charge (Holy Energy Charge) - The eater absorb the Sunlight in 3 second. Eater cannot absorb the sunlight over 3 second of he / she will almost die.

14)Holy Holy no Ko Jyu (Holy Holy Light Beast) - The eater summon a beast :-
a)Holy Lion
b)Holy Eagle
c)Holy Ox
d)Holy Shark

15)Holy Holy no Killer Halberd - This skill require eater grabbing his / her own Halberd. This skill will increase the damage of the Halberd.

16)Holy Holy no Doppelganger - The eater summon a person that everything is SAME as the eater. It only can summon 1.

17)Holy Holy no Hoop - The eater's leg turn into White color and jump high into the sky (only 1 step).

18)White Drill Kick - The eater may use it following "Holy Holy no Hoop'', after jump higher the eater spins his body to make the damage more higher.

19)Holy Tornado - The eater shoot a spinning breathe, almost same as "Holy Holy no Haku Hokou", but it is tornado in-shape.

20)Haku no Tsubasa (White Wings) - On the behind of the eater, it grow up a pair of wing and allow eater fly.

21)Hikari no Ten Shin (Pass of the Light of Body) - The eater turn his whole body into light and pass through the place, but it is require Mirror to reflect himself. (It is considered as copy Kizaru's Yata no Kagami???)

22)Holy Holy no Iron Head - This skill require Busoshoku no Haki to use it. The eater's head are harden and hit it to enemy.

23)Holy Holy no Haku Lampu (Holy Holy White Lamp) - In the eater any parts will glow up a light.

24)Holy Holy no Genkaku (Holy Holy Illusion) - Eater scatter the pistil or stamen to enemy to make illusion for 1 minute. Usually this skill is use to escape.

25)Holy Holy no Ningyou (Holy Holy Doll) - Eater put a giant Teddy Bear Doll with some line on the hand, legs and this line is pulling the enemy that have targeted with this skill. The line will deal damage to the enemy that targeted.

26)Holy Holy no Stalk Walk - Eater turn to invisible and stealth for 2 minutes

27)Holy Burst Mode - The eater's abilities will power up:-
a)Holy Holy no Haku Tsurugi
b)Holy Holy no Haku Armor
c)Holy Holy no Haku Hokou
d)Holy Holy no Haku Combat
e)Holy Holy no Haku Fang
d)Holy Holy no Haku Ryusei

28)Holy Holy no Haku Bakuken (Holy Holy Burst Fist) - Eater punch enemy with a white blasting fire fist.

29) Seinaru no Chikara: Holy Law, White Extinction (Holy Power: Holy Law, White Extinction)
Never use in the anime. This skill require eater vanish himself for cost and sacrificial oblation. Later, the user can extinct anyone as he / she like but only up to 3.

The Devil Fruit eater can beat yami yami no mi easily, but yami yami no mi's attack / ability / skill also is a weakness to Holy Hoyl no Mi

Weakness:-
1) Haki
2)Water
3)Kairoseki (Seastone)
4)Yami yami no mi
5)Side-effect, use too much "Holy Burst Mode" and other critical Holy Holy no Mi's ability / skill will shorten the eater's life or damage eater. For example, Holy Holy no Straight Meteor Punch , Holly Holly no Ryusei.
6)Direct die-----Seinaru no Chikara:Holy Law, White Extinction

Eater:
Name---------New Moon.D.Zero
Age------------20 years
Appearance-Zero has a light white-yellow color hair. He is wearing a Gentleman Suit + Gentleman Hat. And also wearing an marine outfit like Sakazuki, Borsalino, Kuzan, Whitebeard and others marine high rank. But the outfits behind have a Big Cross on the "正义" words and the outfits did not in the sleeves of his Gentleman Suits
History--------Zero born in a poor family, he was suffering in everyday, his parents is Gol.D.Roger's crew and killed by Marine---Sakazuki (Akainu). After his parents passed away, he was helpless and had nothing to eat. When he go to a place near a river, he found a Holy-Holy no Mi. But the Devil Fruit was taken by a pirates and the pirate took the Devil Fruit to the black market and ready to sell it in 400 Millions Beli. When Zero saw it, he decided to stool it and ate it. He success to stool the Devil Fruit but gave chasing by those pirates.While he was running, he ate the Devil Fruit and use "Holy Holy no Bakuken" to beat those pirates.At the same time, Monkey.D.Garp saw him beat those pirates and decided adopted Zero and trained him become a marine. When he was adolescent he joined the Marine members and hardworking until he become Vice Admiral. After he knew the truth about his parents is killed by Marine, he started to betray Marines and killed a few some Vice Admiral members.After that he was escape and saved by Straw hat pirates---Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Ussopp, Sanji, and Chopper. They decided to killed Zero but Luffy objection because he saw a big cross on the "正义" words. Then, Luffy invite him to join his crew, but Zero refused it. Next 2 days, Luffy fought to Marines and Luffy was losing. At that movement, Zero remembered Garp had told him he have 2 grandchild that is Ace and Luffy. Yet, he hate marine after he knew the truth. Therefore, he decided to help Luffy and Join his crew.
This is interesting, yes, but perhaps आप should stay away from the element of light and figure out something else... know it is a different colour to Kizaru's fruit, but there are a few too many similarities. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
@Wolf. Well, you can't dodge Kenbunshoku Haki, as it doesn't do anything, other than allow you to sense attacks and avoid them accordingly, however, Haoshoku Haki won't work on anyone with a strong will, so that means that only one of the three Haki is actuallu useful and it won't give the opponent any opportunity to make their own attack, only avoid their opponent's attacks. Plus, Haki is not unavoidable... Luffy's Haki barely even made a scratch to Shura, the Neo Navy Captain... Haki depends on the strength of the user, not the idea of the Haki itself. For example, if you were to use your fruit against Shanks, or Rayleigh, who have had the strongest Haki so far, it would probably do little, but only because they happen to have strong enough Haki to utilise it in a way where it can be useful. You need a divine weakness for this fruit, otherwise it is much too powerful. Water and sea stone are typical weaknesses that all fruits hold... The Yami Yami No Mi is not a good enough weakness, because it means that only one person can be beat this fruit. In essence, it is just as ridiculous as Enel's fruit, which would have been impossible for anyone else but another Logia user to beat, if Luffy hadn't defeated him.
wolfmaster3000 commented…
When Luffy fought Shura he didn't have his Haki yet. He get's it in the अगला arc. Akainu even कहा it when he fought Marco & I think it was Vista "you're both haki users this is going to be a problem" as in yes आप can dodge but it's difficult. Same thing with Monet when she fought Zoro she was able to avoid his haki infused attack but she still had trouble reforming her body after wards. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Yes, he did... He used Busoshoku Kouka against him, with a Jet Gatling Gun... That did relatively bugger all to him, and he's weaker than Akainu... Plus, I don't see how it ended up being a problem for him at all, since their attacks still did pretty much nothing to him. Only Whitebeard was able to do a decent amount of damage to him and Shanks only stopped him from attacking. The fact is, Haki is dependent on how strong your will is, therefore it's not a very good weakness, unless the opponent has a massive amount of that, like Shanks and Rayleigh, who both have very powerful Haki. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
wolfmaster3000 commented…
^ I CALL HACKS AS TO HOW AKINU SURVIED THAT ONSLAUGHT !!!!!! Akainu's head had no Shape when White beard Hit him I have no idea How he LIVED !!!! it pissed me off so much एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Lol, yeah, I was hoping Akainu would die there. He was strong, but Whitebeard fucked him up! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Riikaye said…

Kari Kari no Mi ( reap reap (short for reaper)

1st up you can't kill people straight up,

It works by having your right hand take life and your left give it

Moves:

1st(setting the arena) you can only use attacks when the area around you is dead earth meaning you have to you use the move HELL'S GRAVEYARD To kill everything for a certain distance from there you can use ( has a resemblance to room bu law's ope ope no mi):

HELL'S CHAINS you place your right hand on the ground and two red lines shoot across the ground to the sides of the enemy and a fissure opens up where chains shoot out and pull the enemy down under ground but if you they dodge the chains the chains will leave so one shot only

HELL"S HAND (right hand against the ground) again red line shoots across the ground and behind them where a huge fissure opens up where a massive hand comes out to grab the victim but if dodged it resides to the ground again

HELL'S VICTIMS right hand, one red line shots out and then splits to become two and circles the enemy where skeleton hands grab and pull down weak victims but if you're strong enough you can escape easily (only for weak enemies)

HELL'S MINIONS is a move in which summons skeletons from the ground which have barely any skill and no co-ordination but can only truly be destroyed by a devil fruit power or haki or they just rebuild themselves (used as a distraction)

HELL'S GUARDIAN where the skeletons fuse to create a huge skeleton half the size of a giant but bigger than a human ( can't rebuild itself)

HELL'S HUNTER ( when you get the devil fruit it allows you summon a scythe which you can fight with) Press both your hands together to create a life and death summon and press your hands on the ground which raises a coffin chained together with a massive lock which is unlocked by the scythe it then releases a spirit which possess you and turns you into a demon with wings and tough skin ( the wings can't fly but instead a used a shield and this form increases speed and attack much like gear 2nd)

Weakness: seastone and sea | because most of the attacks are weak not good against strong people |
can't set use HELL'S GRAVEYARD on boats and boats ( you can use on sand but not well)
This is interesting... I'm not too sure what to say about it, though. Death is a very difficult thing to deal with, when it comes to designing a Devil's फल - It can't be over-powered, but needs to be strong enough to be interesting. I think आप did quite well with this, considering. XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Name: Eki Eki No Mi (Fluid fruit)

Type: Rare Paramecia-type (Much rarer than normal Paramecia... This one happens to be a Logia-subtype, as some substances can be imitated by this fruit)

Appearance of user: User's body can change, depending on their needs, or wants. It can appear as one substance when they need it, but another as soon as they need a different one.

Appearance of fruit: The fruit resembled a giant, bright-green mango, except much less tasty than one. It had a green stem growing off the top of it, with squiggles throughout the skin of the fruit.

Special ability: This is a special fruit, allowing the user to even change their body into some substances that can be controlled by a Logia-type. This makes it especially powerful for a Paramecia-type. Essentially, the user can change their body into any substance, excluding those that are completely abstract and cause the user complete intangibility – Such as darkness, light, air, water, and others. However, most of the elements, like rock, ice and fire can be controlled, as well as more powerful types, like magma and earthquakes can also be imitated, but are not as powerful as they would otherwise be when available with their corresponding fruit. The fruit responds to the user's will, by changing into whatever substance they wish for at the time. With a larger degree of control and mastery, the fruit will respond directly to attacks, simply by feeling the innate energy of whatever substance and countering with a substance that has some kind of advantage over the opposing force. This fruit has one major drawback, when using the powers of a Logia-type fruit – They cannot use the powers of one Logia, while fighting the user of that Logia, as that would put them at a disadvantage, when you consider the fact that Logia-types have control over all aspects of the substance/element, rather just manipulating their body to imitate it.

Weakness: Sea, Sea Stone, Haki, Fighting against a Logia and using the same type of substance, as well as the more abstract Logia-types.

Abilities:

Eki Eki No Shrapnel Gun: The user (Monkey D. Ace) can fire two large pieces of metallic shrapnel, which are sharpened, as well as fired at high speeds.

Eki Eki No Ten to One: The user can use this attack to go through the Moh's Scale of minerals from the hardest to the softest. Or vice-versa.

Eki Eki No Volcano Explosion: This attack is dangerous for the user, as it requires great concentration, as well as iron hard will. If the user messes it up, they may end up being injured by the intensity of the explosion, too. This causes magma to flow up through the Earth's crust, by the user forming their body into magma and drawing other magma up towards them. Because it uses a lot of energy to use the attack, as well as sustain the full-bodied version of a Magma Man, this could potentially cause the user to black out and fall into the magma, without any bodily protection.

Eki Eki No Defense Shell: The user's body becomes titanium all around. While this takes a bit of energy to sustain, it can withstand incredibly powerful physical attacks and even some Devil's fruit abilities.

Note: This is for my character from The Pirate King's Son - Fan fiction
Time_Master commented…
about your प्रशंसक fiction, his last name is not Monkey, that is the pirate rebel Dragon's last name, the Pirate King, Gol D. Roger is the father of ace, so his last name is Gol D. Ace. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
His last name wasn't 'Monkey' it is his first name... I don't recall ever calling him Ace. D Monkey... Plus, it goes like this: Monkey D. Dragon, Monkey D. Luffy and Monkey D. Ace - my character in my fan-fiction. Obviously आप misread somewhere. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I see where आप went wrong... Ace died in One Piece. My character is Luffy's son, not his brother... I would have thought that would be obvious considering the शीर्षक of the fan-fiction. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Satator said…
I just got an awesome idea :D (i dont think it is taken but w/e)

Kanjo Kanjo no Mi (Emotion Emotion Fruit)

Basically the point with this fruit is that the user got the power of emotion (even his own) so he can be angry or sad which gives special power ups for the user. There is six main forms the user can use: sad, angry, scared, excited, sleepy and happy.

Kanjo Kanjo no Kanshi (sad): the user will become incredible sad and can take hits from massive attacks. the user doesn't feel so much pain from the attacks.

Kanjo Kanjo no Okotte (angry): the user will become massively angry, gain extreme strenght and power. It may be uncontrollable and cause damage to the user itself.

Kanjo Kanjo no Kowagatte (scared): the user will become afraid of anything, but will become extremely fast and light. The user would also be able to jump big hights.

Kanjo Kanjo no Kofun (excited): the user will be so over excited that he is not afraid of anything and got the ability to dodge quickly and be extremely precise.

Kanjo Kanjo no Nemui (sleepy): the user will regain power and strenght or can heal itself by sleeping. The user only need 10 seconds to recharge a full attack of Kanjo Kanjo no Okotte. But under those 10 seconds the user can be interrupted and have to start over again.

Kanjo Kanjo no Happi (happy): the user will be extremely happy and confident. With this emetion the user can be sure at anything and wohnt take the wring choices. For example: he must choose between 10 barrels and only one of those got money in it, but with this emetion the user will know the right choice at anytime.

All these abilities can be used on allies or enemies.
The weaknesses is that if the target an emetion that it is opposite of the user is using the emetion wohnt have any effect. For example the use trying to use Kanjo Kanjo no Kanshi on someone he is allrwady happy and confident it wohnt have any effect at all. but if the user uses an emotion that the target allready are the effetc will double. For example: Kanjo Kanjo no Kowagatte on Usopp the effect will double since Usopp is such a coward often. :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना onepiecefan1233 said…
I got a idea for a ancient zoan

Kyōryū Kyōryū no mi: model (brachiosaurus)

Type ancient zoan

The fruits appearance : a banana whit gray swirls patterns and white dots

This is basically a dinosaur zoan type it literally transforms you in to the worlds largest land animal

If you don't know what a brachiosaurus is go look it up

It has five forms feral,hybrid,tail,foot and defence

Feral mode is basically you turning in to the animal

Hybrid mode is we'll its in the name

Tail mode your tail grows longer in this form you will be able to swipe any enemy from a distance

Foot mod your feet becomes hard has steel and your kicks are more powerful

Defence mode is that your body becomes more resistan to everything especially bullets

Weakness: basic devil fruit weakness and your very slow in those forms but it can easily overcome if you train that body to be faster
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Brokennoodles said…
The title explains itself. This is a place where you can make your own Devil Fruit. As we all know there are three types of Devil Fruit: Paramecia, Logia and Zoan. You can choose which ever one you want to make.

Here is an example for how you should make them.

Name of the fruit: yoso yoso no mi (element element no mi) - Paramecia

Appearance: no change to consumer, the fruit is standard Paramecia, but bright orange

Abilities: this may take some explaining
There are five elements, wind, water, fire, earth and electricity. The user can swap between the five, but only once per day, and it resets every day (so if he waits five days he can still only change once). This is NOT a logia so he can't change into the element, but can control it (if that is the element) and produce it, unless its earth and water

Wind: quite simple, can control and produce gusts of air, weak or strong, and manipulate it how he wants.
Water: can't manipulate, but not produce water. This means if there is no water nearby, having it as the element will be next to useless. Also this does not protect him from the usual devil fruit water disabilities, as it is a Paramecia.
Fire: produce and control fire (could also extend to heat, fuel oxygen heat)
Earth: can't control dirt and stone, but it must be touching the floor or something connected to it, so it can't be flying. Also, the less natural it is the harder it is to control (buildings)
Electricity:produce and control electricity.

Notes: obviously there are things he could do with those individual powers such as stone gauntlets, or providing his body with energy from electricity.
I realise that this could be overpowered so I'm trying to power it down as much as I can, which is why I have the only change once per day rule. Also, if against a logia user of he same element, the logia user will completely outclass him.

There could be like a double charge where he can control two etc, or triple charge etc, but with big repurcuasions, like he loses his devil fruit power for a day afterwards or if he does it for too long he could run out of energy or die, with five elements using up all your energy in a minute.

Any suggestions/problems
Brokennoodles commented…
Sorry I accidentally copied and pasted the first few lines एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Brokennoodles commented…
Also आप can probably tell that I'm new to the forum. Is there anything I should know/do, do आप want me to leave? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
My Devil Fruits have been lacking in the creativity department but Now i've gotten a Fruit that I think would be a cool Concept & I hope Oda actually uses this Idea as a fruit in his Aresenal.

Name of fruit : Hai Hai No Mi ( Ash-Ash-Fruit )

Appearance : The User become's made up of Ash thus making them a Ash Human.

Abilities : This Fruit Allow's the user to become / Prdouce & control ash or Burnt Matter. As Such This fruit power gives the user the ability to not only suffocate there opponents but Also has a Burn over time ability as Ash can Burn objects. Internally and Externally. Although the fruit user can Burn people and objects The Eater cannot Ignite the burnt Matter to cause explosions. However Other people can Cause him or her to Ignite. As With this Fruit being already made up of Burnt Matter The Mera Mera No Mi has next to no effect on the user. The Magu Magu No mi would also have a hard time seeings as both elements prdouce Ash as a by product. the Smoke Smoke fruit would be a Even Match with this fruit with them being simalir in power. The over all weakness of this fruit is Water in general along with Sea stone. Haki, Yami-Yami-No-mi and people who can Mainpulate Wind & Air. As well as The Sea Prisim Stone. The User also can't Stand Climate changing attacks The Suna Suna No mi is also a strong weakness as Sand can Suffocate / Put out Ash. The Other plus side to this fruit. The ability to Petrify Objects much like Volcanic ash through inhaling / being hit with too much of the burnt product. Much like the Dinosaurs.

Hope you like this one MInna-sans =)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Time_Master said…
This devil fruit might have already been made, but its OK because it might be a lot different too.

Name: Ongaku Ongaku Fruit (Music Music Fruit)

Users Name: Eden East
World Title: Black Musician Eden
Bounty: 700,000,000 Belli

Bio: Eden was born from the same town as Luffy, whilst Luffy, Sabo and Ace were children in the care of the Bandits, Eden was 17 years old and a Musician in the town, Luffy once heard him singing and playing the Violin, Eden left the town the same time Ace did, Eden then sailed in the same direction as Ace, when ace found Edward Newgate (Whitebeard), Eden found the Ongaku Ongaku Fruit in his pocket, (this fruit would randomly appear towards it own chooser when its last one died) he thought it was a normal apple despite its strange look, and ate it, when he had finished fully eating it down to its core he fell unconscious and fell in the sea, he woke up almost 3 years later on Grand Line... ON FISHMAN ISLAND, whilst he had been asleep he was training in his dreams with his new abilities, and was ready to set out for adventure as a Famous Pirate, when Luffy was leaving Fishman island, Eden stowed away on their ship, and when they didn't notice, he used some spare wood in their hold, and sailed off.

Type: Logia (body is made of floating music (♫ and ♪) symbols)

AOU (appearance of User): User wears black snow jacket that reaches down to feet with a zip in the middle. Music symbol(♫) with smaller Music Symbols(♪) on the heart area, wears a Hoodie that covers the top half of face until his nose. (Under the face there is a scar across his right eye, Left eye is Orange, right eye is Red) and wears Black Snow Boots.

AOF (Appearance of Fruit): Fruit is a purple apple with a music symbol on the top and swirls surrounding the outside of the music symbol. it had a black stem with the (♪) note at the end.

Special Ability: Eden, like Brooks "revive revive fruit" can use music to rock and control souls, can use any instrument to make any music, and with music he can cause plants to obey, grow, die, move and more, also with music he can request animals and anything not so smart (Luffy would be an example) to do things for him, of course they can refuse.

Weakness: Sea, Sea stone, Ice, other Logia type fruit users and Cannons

Abilities:

Ongaku Ongaku no Calming Chords(said as cords) : Violin music comes from Eden, calming animals and such within the 50 meter area.

Ongaku Ongaku no Base Cannon: you should know what a Base Cannon is, but for those who don't, it is a Cannon that fires Base (the sound) out of it, but this move does it with almost the Impact of Gomu Gomu no jet pistol

Ongaku Ongaku no Dub-sheild: Eden emits enough Dubstep to cause great vibrations in the air, stopping most attacks short of a Cannon in a 150 degree angle in front of him.

Ongaku Ongaku no Ongaku gun: Eden can hold out his hand and a gun will form, it doesn't fire music, but using vibrations Eden can lift small enough objects around him and shoot it from the Ongaku gun, it will fire the object 4X fast, stronger and more area damage than Gomu Gomu no pistol (the normal one, not the Jet one)

Ongaku Ongaku no Cannon: Believe it or not, this is more of a Travel ability, as the former Marine Admiral (the ice guy) has the ability to freeze the water then walk on it, Eden can use a mass build-up of vibrations at the bottom of his boots to fire himself as far as he can see (yes a bit overpowered but i made it restricted as a travel power ONLY, it can't damage anything)
NOTE: can only be used when in life danger, and not in combat

Ongaku Ongaku no Armageddon: Eden emits mass amounts of hard rock (the music), Dubstep, and enough vibrations, that everything that can hear within a 200 Meter radius will have their ears Burst, the After effects of this however leave Eden crippled (like Chopper when he has to use a Rumble Ball to turn into his Monster form) for a few minutes, then he has to wait 4 hours before he can use OONA (Ongaku Ongaku no Armageddon) again.

Strongest Move:
Ongaku Ongaku no Ongaku: Eden plays the song Elements by Lindy Stirling, whilst he is playing this he cannot be harmed by anyone, nor can he harm others, this makes a Circle in the Area of a 200m Radius, anything within this circle cannot cause harm until he has finished the song. this song however when finished makes Eden so tired he cannot move anymore. therefore he does not use it unless he has trust worthy friends nearby to help him.

Extras:
1: Eden can use any Instrument, if there are none nearby he can create his own Ethereal ones, however, real instruments are more powerful then his Ethereal ones.

2: Eden knows every song that is ever made, and when people create a new one, Eden instantly knows it

3: Eden can use Haki, but only to Armament his body, he cannot use it to attack unless it is Melee with his Fists

4: Eden likes other Logia Fruit Users, if he can he will try to talk and befriend them

5: Eden is mostly Neutral, he does not belong to anyone, he is a great Navigator but sails with any other pirates until they decide to leave him somewhere.

6: Marines seem to allow Eden to roam around as he doesn't pillage like a normal Pirate, and is not Hostile until attacked.
Should have made this a Paramecia, not a Logia... It is too hard to envision a person who is floating music, that is just ridiculous. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LionSong13 said…
This is my first Devil fruit but I hope you guys enjoy! ( I might add a character bio to this as well just to make things interesting )

kiša kiša fruit (rain rain) Unusual Logia Type

Appearance(Fruit Eater) - Nothing really changes about them except that after they eat the fruit they have a small outline of a teardrop on the corners and inner corners of both of their eyes. The teardrops surrounding the left eye are silver while the teardrops surrounding the right eye are a deep sapphire color. Their eyes are also colored after the corresponding teardrops so their eyes are two different colors. Their pupil is the color of the opposite eyes teardrops, so their pupils are two different colors as well. The only other thing is that their hair turns silver as well upon eating the fruit.

Appearance(Fruit) - It is shaped like a pear with seemingly small blue teardrops all over it ; although size wise it's the size of a normal pear.

kiša kiša fruit (rain rain) abilities - The one who eats this fruit is able to summon rain wherever and whenever they want to. They can also change the density of the water as well as the color and the shape and the speed, even the temperature of it if that is what the user willed. They can summon rain for any amount of time without being exhausted because all the user has to do it wish it to rain and wish it to stop; quite accurately responding to the users emotions as well. The user is able to accurately summon rain in places for attacks is unable to control rain to make it hit a single target though. They can however attack an object or groups of people without any difficulty. If the user wants to attack a single person they have to make it rain in that area, this fruit can also be used in a variety of other ways like water sources, or helping crops. Two unique things about the rain is that the user can also rejuvenate and heal people if the user wishes but than again it could be so hot that it melts through things, and is one of the only devil fruits not to be considered a combat fruit.

Weakness- Salt water, Seastone , Armament Haki , Fire(heat) , Not very suitable for combat , If the user gets careless he could hit also himself with a lethal type of rain.

Alright Now I'm going to create a character who ate this fruit!!!! ^^^

Name - Jozu Leonne

Age - 17 (after time skip)

Build - Rather scrawny and his height is only around Five feet and Nine Inches

Appearance - His eyes are two different colors because of the kiša kiša fruit( see above ) and has hollow tear drops on the outer and inner corners of his eyes also because of the kiša kiša fruit. His hair is pretty long and it is straight but rather spiky in the back, it also is kind of hiding some of the left part of his face. He wears a sapphire colored kimono with a silver sash around his waist( like Luffy ) and a silk white V neck t-shirt under the kimono. The kimono is a tight fit on him so there is no room for anything to come in or out of his sleeves, and he wears silver finger-less gloves with an insignia from his home on the palms of the gloves. He wears white socks underneath his black shoes, oddly enough even though the shoes are a tight fit, there are no laces on them. Underneath the clothes( oh boy ;3 ) his whole left side of his body is a tattoo of a water dragon with it's head ending at the back of his neck ; while on his other tattoo is his whole right sight being bound by chains ending also on the back of his neck, and RIGHT above the middle of the dragon and chains is the same insignia that was on his gloves. The chains are grey with a black outline while the water dragon is a sky blue with red eyes and a red beard and the shape of it's scales are black.

Attitude/Emotion/Past - He is a very melancholy person and a rather serious fellow. He has nothing to really call his own except the clothes on his back and his room at an inn. No one has really seem him smile , and most of the time he can be found laying out on the beach listening to the waves roll onto the shore and looking out into the horizon wondering where his destiny may end up taking him. He does a few odd jobs here and there on the island he's at , but he doesn't really like to do work ; as he'd rather be at the beach so he does just enough to get him by. Jozu is mostly passive and hates anything that has to do with violence or death so he uses his powers mostly to help others, although it is mostly a thankless job; and if he does get into a fight he always ends it quick( or tries to ) He often ponders about setting sail one day with friends of his own ; he's worried about it because he's never really had any friends before except Ace. He also often thinks about joining up with the straw hat crew and since he is on an island in the new world he hopes one day that they may take him in. Whitebeard and his Second Division Commander Ace saved him while his island back home was being destroyed , although much like Ohara and Robin, Jozu was the only one to make it off of the island alive. Alot of the townsfolk were captured for human experiments by pirates including Jozu but he was just mostly tortured because of his Devil Fruit powers. After Jozu caught wind of Aces death he immediately made it his goal to join Luffy in his quest. Ace was always talking about Luffy with Jozu because it cheered him up to hear about the good times they all had together. Jozu was always considered a dreamer and often seems dazed or lost in thought.

Weapons/Accessories - A two handed Japanese long sword made of pure Sapphire infused with Aquamarine. And A pendant of his in the shape of a sun, the sun itself is made out of Ruby but is filled with the lake water from his home island. ---- LionSong13 :3
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना onepieceman32 said…
Slasher-slasher fruit

Bodily changes: indestructible bones and hardened skin

No appearance changes unless power is used

Abilities: consumer gains the ability to changes any part of their body into a blade or turn their entire body into a sword (perfect for partners)

Weaknesses: vulnerable to electricity
Can't swim
Wow, such a creative fruit! You've successfully just stolen one of Eiichiro Oda's designs. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना redcheetah585 said…
This is my devil fruit. (I am not sure its been made yet but if it has mine might have different abilities.
name: shadow-shadow fruit
veins on the eaters body bulge out and the eaters eyes turn pitch black and the eaters nails become pointed and sharp.

the fruit has a few different abilities...
1. It allows the eater to turn any 2d shadow into a solid 3d object or if its a human shadow it will turn into a copy of that human, living and breathing but just a shadow version.

2. puts both hands on the ground and shoots a number of shadow lines through the floor but 2d like a shadow so it cant be interrupted. if the lines touch under a human the lines will shoot out of the ground as solid 3d shadow vines wrapping around the enemy.

3. the eater can temporarily turn himself into a 2d shadow and travel through the ground. for example when you see a shadow casted on the ground it will look like that but the eater will be the shadow without it being casted by a human. the eater can turn into the shadow at will but only for about 1minute and after he turns back into a human the eater grows dizzy and confused for a few seconds.

I hope you understand these techniques and if it has been created already then sorry I didn't know!

Oh and weakness is the eater can only use the techniques when the suns casting shadows. and he cant use in water or on water as the sun doesn't cast shadows on water.
redcheetah585 commented…
oh and its a paramecia type एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
It has been created - द्वारा Eiichiro Oda. This is basically Moria's fruit, except has slightly different abilities. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
redcheetah585 commented…
oh ok sorry i didnt know.... i will try to think of a new devil फल एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना doubledamn said…
Mythical Zoan: Saru Saru no Mi, Model: Great Sage Equal of Heaven

Abilities:
Gives the user all abilities (excluding those only available under water) of the Legendary creature from the tale Journey to the West, known as Sun Wukong: Great Sage, Equal of Heaven.

- 72 Bian/”72 Transformations”: Allows him to shapeshift into almost any form—however, he is never able to transform his tail. He can also transform each of the 84,000 hairs on his body into another form, animate or inanimate, and often bites the hairs into pieces to create even more copies.

- Bi Huo Jue/”Fire Avoidance Charm”: Allows him to survive fire.

- Body Freezing Spell: Allows him to immobilize enemies.

- Huǒyǎn-jīnjīng(火眼金睛)/”fiery-eyes golden-gaze”: Allows him to identify evil no matter what form it takes; however, it also causes smoke to sting his eyes. Wùkōng acquired this ability after Lao Tzu traps Wùkōng in his cauldron for 49 days, attempting to distill him as punishment.

- Jie Suo Fa/”Lock-Breaking Spell”: Allows him to point a finger or his staff and open any lock.

- Jīndǒuyún/”cloud-somersault” or “cloud trapeze”: Allows him to cover 108,000 li (54,000 km, 33,554 mi) in a single leap.

- Protective Circle: Allows him to erect an impassible barrier by drawing a circle on the ground with his staff.

- Shen Wai Shen Fa/”Body Outside of Body”: Specifically refers to his ability to transform his hairs into fighting clones of himself.

- Summoning: Allows him to summon local deities.

- Wind: Allows him to summon strong winds and storms.

Also in order to escape death and become truly immortal these steps were taken:

- He erased his name from the Book of life and Death

- He devoured the Heavenly Peaches of Immortality.

- Ate the Pills of Longevity

- Was hardened by the fire of the Cauldron of Eternal Fire.

As such, the user of this fruit

- Can not die EVER.

- Can jump around the world in a single leap

- can lift a 8.1 tonne staff as though it weighs a few pounds.

- Has a complete mastery of all magic.

In short this Fruit is my definition of Overpowered DF.

The fruit resembles an over-sized banana, yellow, with a repeating symbol that looks like the monkey circlet, (similar to the Omega symbol). No skin, just seems like there is.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AlphariusOmegon said…
創造創造の実
sōzō sōzō no mi
Creation-Creation fruit

Paramecia type

Grants the power to generate an idea into real life, an example is the ability to create a plague on a village by the thought.

Weakness. User cannot simple think or say what he/she wants to occur, though different for every person, the user must express themselves such as singing, dancing, painting, Etc. An example would be to sing a song about a plague infecting a village and describe what would happen.

血血の実
Chi chi no mi
Blood-blood fruit

Logica type

Grants the ability to manipulate the blood of either the user or others

Weakness. Standard Haki use to stop logica types and any healing devil fruits as they stop the flow of blood

ネコネコの実モデル :Rakshasa
Neko neko no mi moderu :Rakshasa
Cat-cat fruit model, Rakshasa

Mythical Zoan Type

Human: height is increased to in between 6 and 7 feet and weight increase. The ability to use haki is accessed and/or enhanced. Enhanced senses. No other abilities. (Haki can still be trained at this level and would increase with change of form)

Hybrid: senses are enhanced further. Haki manipulation is 10 times greater than human form. Gains fur ( choose colour) on back and arms get fully transformed (read description below if needed). Height and bulk does not change

Full Transformation: Senses are enhanced further. Ability to use conquerer haki is given and haki is 100 times greater than human form. Height and bulk does not change

Weakness: physical abilities are unchanged and growth of strength/resistance/endurance are Severely limited.

Wikipedia description of Rakshasas: In the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game, a rakshasa is a type of evil outsider that is now native to the Material Plane. They are powerful sorcerers... Rakshasas stand 6 to 7 feet tall and weigh between 250 and 300 pounds. Their natural shapes are relatively humanoid although they are clearly not human, as they appear more as humanoid beasts, usually tigers. Their hands also look disturbing to most humans, as their palms are where the back of the hands would be in humans. The Rakshasa are capable of hiding their disturbing appearance at any time, as they can choose any humanoid form at will. All rakshasas wear human clothing of the highest quality.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Portalmasta said…
Here is one

Name: Box-Box Fruit
Type: Paramecia
Appearance of the Fruit: Orange Box with Black Squares

Abilities:
When a person eats this fruit, they are able to manipulate their body by turning it into cubes. For example, if the user of this fruit is tied up they can split their body into cubes to make the ropes fall to the ground. This fruit also grants the user to create objects made from cubes. For instance, if the user is in a tough fight and their enemy is hard to defeat, they can use cubes to form a massive hammer to crush their opponent. Another feature that this fruit gives the user is body manipulation. Like Luffy's "Gear Third" where he blows up his limbs like a balloon, the user of this fruit can use surrounding things like buildings, wood, metal, etc. into cubes and make their limbs giant to crush their foes. Also like Luffy's rubber body, if the user gets hit by a bullet, the area where the bullet hit can be turned into a cube and be replaced my another block. And finally the user can turn anything (except living things) into blocks and collect them to use later

And its user:

Name: Shou Takeda
Bounty: 460,000,000 Beri
Crew Name: Crimson Sky Pirates
Ship Name: The Crimson Sky

Korside commented…
Awesome, I like this one. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Same, it's pretty cool. XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Ryuuikari said…
Name: Megu Megu no Mi (Go Around Fruit)
Fruit appearance: It has a form reminiscent of a cross between a pineapple and banana and it is bright red in colour.

Special ability: The Megu Megu no Mi allows the user to bypass defences and locks.

Strengths: The user is able to completely bypass (and thus strike through) almost any type of defence that a person or object may possess as if the defence wasn’t there. The user can also bypass and thus access things that are locked as if the thing in question was not locked; this applies to any physical object and even intangible and abstract concepts as long as the thing in question is locked. The Megu Megu no Mi has a superiority over the Bari Bari no Mi, enabling the user to strike through any barriers that a Bari Bari no Mi user erects. The user can also physically touch (and thus strike) Logia users without the use of Haki. The effects of the Megu Megu no Mi extends to any objects that the user is touching (including other people).

Weaknesses: The user only bypasses defences but does not actually affect or break the defence they have bypassed e.g. if the user punched an opponent who possessed the Bari Bari no Mi and the opponent put up a barrier, the user’s fist would bypass the barrier (by moving through it in a process similar to intangibility) and strike the opponent; however the barrier would still function normally against any other person who came across it. This concept also applies to locks e.g. if the user came up to a locked door, they would be able to open it as if it were not locked; however upon closing the door, the same door would be locked again as if no-one had entered.
The Megu Megu no Mi only enables the user to bypass defences that are not innate or natural to the person or object in question. For example the user can bypass a defence derived from a Devil Fruit (e.g. Jozu’s Devil Fruit) or from armour, but cannot bypass a defence derived from Haki, Rokushiki or from the person’s natural body. However the Megu Megu no Mi cannot overcome the powers of the Yami Yami no Mi.
The user of this fruit is also susceptible to the standard Devil Fruit weaknesses.

Techniques: -
Awesome stuff, Ryuu. This is really interesting. XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Ryuuikari commented…
Cheers BP, I try ! XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
big smile
I haven't posted a fruit in ages... Looks like I need to write one up at some point soon. XD
Korside commented…
I'm interested :D एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Korside said…
Name: Meruto Meruto no mi (Fruit of melt-melt)

Ability: The user can melt anything they touch. It will only melt the area the user touches. The user can also melt any part of their body into a knife of gun (a gun could be made using the user's fingers, having the top of the fingers on their other hand as the bullets). When someone or something is melted, they can be put back together. They will also reform after 5 minutes. A knife or bullet will go straight through anything melted.

Weakness: Stantard Devil Fruit weaknesses, but fire will demolish anything that has been melted, so if the user's arm has turned into a knife, fire would take away the user's arm. This may be considered good as you could user the weakness against the opponent, but you can only fully melt yourself, so it would only melt off the bit the user touched on the opponent.
smile
Okay, I know a forest-forest one was already made, but here's mine:
Paramecia

The user has the ability to turn their limbs into branches. These branches can grow at a super fast speed, and tangle themselves around the opponent. Other branches can also shoot out of the branches made.

Attacks:

Bramble!
This attack forms brambles on the user's arm/branch. There is also a bramble x2, x3, x4 and x5. This increases the amount.

Tangle
This wraps extra branches around the opponent

Forest Trap
Extra branches that have grown from the user will go underground and turn into roots, so trees will grow, blocking the opponent.

Leaf Shower
leaf shower

Weaknesses:
Standard devil fruit weaknesses, fire and swords. The branches have the same strength as the user's arm.
Swap Swap Fruit
Power: anything that the user touches with one hand swaps its physical properties with whatever the user touches with his other hand. E. g., swapping a cannon ball and a marble, creating a dud cannonball and a small marble that explodes like a ten pound ball of gunpowder, or swapping a piece of paper and a sword, creating a sword that is flimsy and doesn't cut, and a weapon with which one could give the worst paper cts the world has ever seen. However, the user can't switch the properties of a living thing with the properties of an inanimate object, although he could swap two living organisms properties, hypothetically even being able to transfer devil fruit powers from one person to another.

Weakness: the user can only change two things at a time; once he touches something else, the previous change is nullified.
This is an interesting design. I can imagine this actually having some decent uses. Imagine touching a cannonball in one hand and a नाव in the other. An explosive boat. XDDD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Devil Fruit name: Ana Ana no Mi (hole hole fruit)
Type: paramecia (but can mimic some logia aspects)

Appearance: hole-covered apple

Power: allows the user to create cartoonish round dark holes and move'em at will, it takes the form of a black ink-like liquid dripping from the user's hand and when he drops it, expands in a hole, the user can also create this holes in midair, they are seemingly bottonless and can take anything coming inside, the user can also create holes in his own body at reflex, similar to a logia, to let damage pass through, these holes can also negate solid matter, sucking it out when closing, letting a round crater where it was, it has similar effect in living beeings, but will work similar to Trafalgar's devil fruit: the victim won't be hurt
Sorry about posting four at once xD.
smile
Name: Hai Hai no Mi (Ash-Ash Fruit)
Fruit appearance: It appears as coalesced ashy-looking grapes that have small black dots completely covering the surface of the fruit and a long swirly stem protruding from the top.

Special ability: The Hai Hai no Mi allows the user to create, control and transform into burned and/or charred matter, like ash, at will.

Strengths: The fruit enables the user to generate, manipulate and transform into burned and/or charred matter, like ash, at will. Because things like ash are already burnt matter it cannot be burnt again thus giving the Hai Hai no Mi superiority over the Mera Mera no Mi (and to a lesser extent the Magu Magu no Mi) and immunity to fire and intense heat. The user can drain and/or absorb the heat from any material, living or non-living, that they grasp allowing them to superheat their ash and cause temperature-based damage. Like other Logia Devil Fruits, the user can fly by turning their lower body into ash.

Weaknesses: The user will turn solid on contact with most liquids, including blood, allowing the user to be struck.
The user of this fruit is also susceptible to the standard Devil Fruit weaknesses.

Techniques: -
This is a good one! आप have utilised an interesting idea into a great design. I really need to think of something interesting like this. XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Dude, I just realised, but Wolfmaster literally made the same one about two months prior to this one. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Ryuuikari commented…
I just saw that when I looked upwards !! I FEEL LIKE A COPYCAT :'( एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
big smile
Name: Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Nyan (Cat-Cat Fruit, Model: Nyan)
Type: (Mythical) Zoan
Fruit appearance: It appears as a cross between a pink Pop Tart and a pineapple with the coalesced berries having a shape and design reminiscent of a Pop Tart.

Special ability: The Devil Fruit enables the user to turn into a Nyan Cat hybrid and a full Nyan Cat at will.

Strengths: The fruit endows the user with the ability of rainbow-propelled movement, which enables the user to move at speeds rivalling that of the Pika Pika no Mi and allows flight, and the ability to fire rainbow beams (from the mouth or hands) which function in a manner similar to an energy beam. Despite the user having a Pop Tart body it retains the same physical properties as before transformation (in both the hybrid and full forms), except that their body is now entirely edible.

Weaknesses: When the user enters into a hybrid or full Nyan Cat form it causes their Pop Tart body to be a weak spot due to its edible nature; however the user can instantly regenerate their Pop Tart body if they consume chocolates, cakes and other sweets and candies.

Hybrid appearance: The user’s body turns into a large rectangular pink Pop Tart with their arms, legs and tail protruding from it; features like visibly defined musculature or boobs are retained, they are just in Pop Tart form. The user’s arms and legs end in cute paws. The user’s head sits at the top of the Pop Tart body and has various kitten like features like cat ears, cat nose and pink rosy cheeks; they still retain any obvious features (like beauty marks, facial hairstyles etc.). Any and all clothes the user was wearing before are retained upon transformation.

Full Animal appearance: The user takes the form of a slightly smaller than human-sized Nyan Cat. Any and all clothes that the user was wearing before ‘disappear’ when transforming into the full Nyan Cat form; they reappear upon transforming back into human form.

Techniques:
Kawaī Bīmu (Cute Beam): The user fires a pink beam, which takes the shape of the Nyan Cat’s head, at a target. Upon striking it renders the victim in an enchanted stupor of admiration of how cute the user is (due to their Nyan Cat-ness); the beam has no effect on persons who don’t find the Nyan Cat (or at least kittens) cute.

Nyan Nyan Ongaku (Nyan Nyan Music): The user begins emitting the Nyan Cat song continuously for as long as willed to completely annoy, irritate and distract opponents and allies alike. The user is naturally immune to the song’s effects.
Lol. This is pretty different. Interesting design, Ryuu. XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Ryuuikari commented…
Hahaha, I'm not sure I could take it seriously myself to be honest XP एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
^ Haha, I wish he would. XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
hmmm
Meteor fruit, or Earth-type logia?
Ryuuikari commented…
Earth-type Logia ! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Okay. I'll put it up tomorrow. Don't worry, it should be a good one. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना