निनटेंडो वी Order Up

Katreader posted on Aug 11, 2008 at 01:23AM
I just got the game Order Up and am enjoying it, but feel as if I'm missing something. I'm working at the Gravy Chug, but I'm just cooking the 3 starter dishes. I've earned money, but can't figure out how to get more dishes on the menu. Do I just keep playing? Should I hire someone now? Also I have 2 small icons on my kitchen screen-an oven and a food processor, but I don't know when to use them. I also can't figure out how to open the minigames. Any tips?

निनटेंडो वी 3 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Snerkie said…
Did you skip through all the help menus?? lol. I think best idea would be to go get the instruction book and flip through it. I hadn't heard of this game till you mentioned it, it looks cute :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Katreader said…
Oh I read the whole manual. LOL. It has some great information...just not how to get there. Some things happen automatically, for example, I don't have access to the spice cabinet yet. I guess I'll just keep cooking those 3 dishes for a while. It is a fun game. If you enjoy cooking or even just watching cooking TV shows, I think you'd like it.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना PrinceKiseki said…
If its like Cooking Mama but with sim elements I can see it being very adictive.