एन सी आइ एस#Naval Criminal Investigative Service ^, >, v Game

Blue85 posted on Aug 08, 2009 at 06:10AM
I've done this on other forums that I've been apart of so I thought I would try it on here. All you need to know is:

^ Answers the question.
< Tell what you're doing.
v Ask a new question.

Example:
V Who is your favorite couple on the show?

^ Tony and Ziva.
< Reading fanfiction and listening to music.
v Will you be watching NCIS:LA when it comes on?

The next person would answer that question, tell what they're doing and then ask a new question, and it would keep going from there.

NOTE:The questions do not have to be about NCIS. Ask whatever you want.
last edited on Apr 02, 2011 at 06:43PM

एन सी आइ एस#Naval Criminal Investigative Service 7556 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 7556

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Me too! I think he's just as much a part of the team as everyone else! =]

^ Can it be a non main character? Maybe... Trent Kort (is that his name?) lol...
< Same
v Do you think we'll see Jeanne in a future episode?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lie_to_Me_123 said…
big smile
^ I bloomin' hope not!
< Chilling :P
v Did it scare you when that man came back to life on the autopsy table?
heart
^ I think I'm having a brain lapse b/c I don't remeber that... hmm.... what episode was it?
< Just got done watching the new episode of NCIS! =] (No Tiva action though... ugh!)
V This can only be answered if you watched the new episode. Were you a little disappointed with the elevator scene?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना becca85 said…
^ I wasn't really bothered one way or another about it. Kind of indifferent.

< Watching NCIS:LA while FanPopping and working on a fanfic story (Wow, that's a lot of stuff for me to be doing at once).

v Did you find it hilarious that the team had to cope without the benefits of technology in the new episode?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना yay4wicked said…
^ Actually, the episode kind of bored me. I <3 technology. It just seemed like they weren't interacting as well as usual
< Stressing/
v Do you think the "Thanksgiving Episode" is really going to have much to do with Thanksgiving?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Blue85 said…
^ Not really. It might have a little scene here or there that has to do with Thanksgiving but I think the main focus will be on something else.
< Uploading photos to my deviantart.
v Which re-curring character would you like to see make an appearance on the show again?
sad
^ Mrs Mallard, she's so funny and we hadn't seen her since Season 3, but unfortunately the actress who played her died, so I don't really know who else I'd like back.
< Just got back from Sixth Form.
v Are you disappointed that there was no Tiva action in 'Power Down'? :(
heart
**Just as a side note... I was disappointed with the elevator scene, b/c I thought for sure it would longer & there would be more of an in depth conversation about something. I didn't find the episode boring at all. I think the team had to find a diff way to work together, and they still pulled it off! =]**

^ I am soooo disappointed that there wasn't any Tiva action. I thought for sure there'd be at least one scene... maybe they'd end up in another bathroom scene in the dark or something, but nooooo! =[ I want Tivaaaaaa!!!<3
< Working, major migraine, laptop had to go in for repair, ugh!
v Did you see the "bar fight" scene from the Christmas episode yet? If so, what do you think it is a result of?
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना worthy1990 said…
** just a side note myself... i thought that power down was a brilliant episode i hardly stopped laughing with the different ways they got around tech...especially the camaras near the start, the end of the elevator scene with gibbs behind tony and the food being left in autopsy

^no i haven't seen it yet but i will now find it and watch
<just watched power down
v what was your first episode? (mine was SWAK)
^ Terminal Leave :D
< Watching YouTube videos.
v Funniest scene with Gibbs and technology? (except from Power Down)
**Continuing the side notation: I probably was just in a bad mood yesterday, looking back. Or perhaps I was so expectant of Tiva action that when it didn't come it made me sad. Who knows? :)

^ In "Driven" when he pretended to know what the technical name for O.T.T.O meant.
< Coughing
v Would you like to see an episode with a mini-Ziva? (like another person. I don't remember if I've asked this. Tony had Carson and Gibbs had that six-year-old act-a-like.)
Just for future referrence, the six year old that you're referring to was named Zach. :)

^ Yes I would. I think it would be interesting and amusing to see a mini-Ziva running around with the team. Especially if she stayed close to Tony the whole time. :D
< Checking my email.
v Have you ever had a prediction that you made about the show come true?

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना becca85 said…
^ Nope, not that I can remember.

< Checking email and FanPop updates while waiting for my Criminal Minds to come on.

v Does this question always have to be referencing NCIS? ;)
heart
^ lol. Well I'm an addict, so the more NCIS questions the better! =]
< Working.
v Who turned you on to NCIS?
big smile
**Awww, Lauren, your idea about that mini Ziva is so cute! I really want it happen now!

^ I'm guessing so, yeah :D
< Listening to music and on Facebook.
v Would you like to meet McGee's parents?
heart
We always end up posting at the same time. lol.

^ Yeah... I'd like to see if the technology was a learned behavior or a modeled behavior.
< Working. Trying to find how to watch the episodes of Glee free.
v I'll re-ask my quesiton. Who turned you on to NCIS?
OMG, I'm sorry, Jenna!

^ My nan :D
< Listening to music.
v Are you part of NCis Special Ops? (An NCIS Forum)
^ no i am not
<watching friends and trying to open a lid for me mum, not working well
v i heard the character playing duckys mum has died who would you like to play her in a future episode?
heart
No worries! It happens! =]

^ Hmm.... I'm not sure. The actress who played her was perfect for the part.
< Still working, but going home soon.
v If you made (or had someone make) an NCIS cake, what would the key elements for the cake be?
Just so everyone knows, the questions don't have to be about NCIS. Feel free to ask whatever you want. :D

^ I know she doesn't really meet the age requirement to be Ducky's mother(she's not much older than he is), but I think Cloris Leachman would make a hiliarious Mrs. Mallard.
< Playing online pool.
v Were you disappointed that we didn't get to find out how Gibbs got his boat out of the basement?

I was! I think he has a secret garage door hidden in the wall somewhere. That, or he really does have magical powers..because how else could he do it?
smile
i'll answer both Q's
^the cake should have something to do with each character e.g. a bat(abby), sun glasses(tony) so on so forth...or just a pik of all the characters
^ no i wasen't too bothered that like the janitors name (in scrubs) should be kept quiet till the last couple of episodes
<listening to audiobook on ipod
v did anyone well get a lump in their throat when watchin call of silence??
^ A little more than a lump -- I started crying! That was actually the first NCIS episode I watched all of (before that i just caught snippets when my bro watched it). The Medal of Honor winner reminded me of my Grandad, who obviously wasn't in the same situation but had fought in the Pacific and didn't like to talk about it.
< Eating pudding
v Do you approve of it when Gibbs decides to "overlook" certain things that are legally crimes, because he thinks they are unfair?
heart
^ Mmm... in a normal situation or if it were anyone else I'd probably say no... BUT since this is Gibbs I'm going to have to say yeah I approve. =]
< Watching Ghost Whisperer
v Do you have any other shows you are obsessed or addicted to?
^ Even though there are several other shows that I love to watch, NCIS is the only one that I'm really obsessed with/addicted to.
< Writing and listening to music.
v Would you like to see an episode where Ziva's sister, Tali, shows up and we learn that she didn't really die, that it was all just a hoax made up by Director David to get Ziva to join Mossad? Or at least something similar to it.
^ Well, it would be a great episode, but part of me thinks that Director David has to have a limit to his awful parenting skills. Besides, didn't Ziva say that she was "Mossad long before Tali's death." Maybe . . . she was getting doubts?? I don't know; that would be an awesome episode, but a little farfetched.
< Watching "model behavior"
v Which would you rather have: DiNozzo becoming team leader of his own separate team or Gibbs leaving and making DiNozzo being team leader of Gibbs' team?
^ How about.. Gibbs stays and just gives the position to Tony. That way everyone is happy.
< Same as before.
v Speaking of team leader Tony, do you think he's better as a leader, a follower, is good at being both or neither?
heart
^ I think he has his strengths & weaknesses in both positions. I think he makes hell of a team leader, but I also think that Gibbs makes them all better. =]
< Working
v Would you like to see an Abby & Ziva centered episode where the guys aren't so involved... maybe where it's just the two of them hanging out & they solve the case?
^ Yes!
< Being Lazy
v Do you think that the show would be worse or better without Palmer?
heart
^ I prefer Palmer around. When he was MIA I was missing him & a bit sad... and I have to say I was super happy & even squealed when he returned in Tuesday nights episode.
< Working... but TGIF! <3
v Were you surprised with the way Ziva took Amira (sp?) and started playing with her? (Sorry if this has already been asked)
It was, I was actually the one who asked it. Haha But that's okay. And like I said in that post, it did surprise me. Alot. But I thought it was a nice scene, I liked seeing a more softer side of Ziva.
< Uploading icons and downloading music.
v Out of the NCIS parents that we've met so far(Mrs. Mallard, Mr.Gibbs, Director David), who is your favorite?

^ Director David. jk :) Mr. Gibbs. He seemed nice and I don't think that Gibbs' treated him fairly. But Mrs. Mallard was fairly awesome as well.
< Same as earlier.
v Favorite Season 4 episode, not including Shalom?
heart
^ Singled out, Driven or Cover Story!!!
< Christmas shopping online
v Do you find yourself saying things like Hinky? lol
^ I haven't said hinky, but I have caught myself saying other words/phrases that they use.
< Reading fanfictions.
v Screw, marry, kill..McGee, Gibbs and Ziva. Who would you screw, who would you marry and who would you kill?
heart
^ Oooo.. thats hard! Hmm... I'm not one to kill.. so thats going to be the hardest. I'm going to go with... argghh! Screw Ziva, Marry Gibbs and Kill McGee... wait... eeek! Or McGee would probably make a good spouse, but I couldn't kill Gibbs... so hard to choose!
< More Christmas shopping! BINGO later! <3
v Who's style do you like best?
^ Tony's or Ziva's.
< Multitasking.
v Since I don't have an NCIS question to ask.. when is your birthday?
^ good question lol 4th may
< watchin cracker after watchin Endgame
v if they made a movie and brought back a baddie from a previous episode who would it be??.... it can be dead or alive becuase many of the good baddies are dead lol
heart
^ I think I'd bring Ari back. I wish they'd make a movieee!! <3
< Getting ready to shower & get in bed.
v Since it's the holiday season... What's your favorite Holiday?
^ Christmas.
< Looking for pictures, so that I can make icons out of them.
v Which episode is your favorite: Outlaws and In-Laws or Endgame?
^ Endgame
< watching jeff dunham, very funny
v which NCIS trait do you find yourself doing on a daily basis
heart
^ I say "On It Boss" quite a bit. lol. I'm sure there are others, but not thinking right now.
< Working.
v What would you do for an NCIS Set Tour?
laugh
Sorry, I haven't been on this forum for so long guys!

^ OMG, I would do almost anything!
< Listening to music and putting pictures on my iPod.
v Who would be your other 2 musketeers out of the team?
^ hmmmmmmmmm proberly Gibbs and Tony we would kick ass
< trying to find some good fan fiction(any suggestions?, or any of your own?)
v who would you like as a member of the family e.g. sibling, parent??? (not b/friend or g/friend)
laugh
^ I would like Abby and McGee as my brother and sister! Ziva and Tony would be my best friends! xD
< Listening to music.
v Would you buy NCIS Top Trumps? xD
^ deffo would
< facebook and music
v what would do if there was another writers strike
^ I think I might actually cry!
< Watching a fan made NCIS movie trailer on YouTube! It's amazing!
v Perfect storyline for a NCIS movie?
heart
^ Hmm... Tiva of course! Maybe another Frame Up type storyline where one of them is framed & they even have DNA that says its them, howevaer in the end its revealed that it wasn't them & someone close to the team framed them. Or something like that. lol
< Relaxxxingggg
v Do you think Jenny really killed La Grenuille? (spelling may be wrong lol)
^ Yes. Who else?
< Relaxxxxinnggg also :)
v So tomorrow's NCIS:LA has Abby in it. Are you going to watch it?
heart
^ Well I'm not a fan of NCIS:LA, but I did watch it the last time when Abby was in it, so yes I probably will watch it just because she is super duper awesome! =]
< Watching the new episode of House... and stressing. Just got some bad news. My mom needs to have a major knee reconstruction & lots of emotional & financial stuff going on. Seeing some Tiva tomorrow show would make me smile at least for awhile.
v Be honest... did you like Ari?
I'm sorry you're stressed Jenna. I hope your mom's knee reconstruction turns out well. My aunt had that and, though recovery was long, everything turned out okay. :)
In the other episode with Abby, I taped it and fast forwarded through all the non-Abby parts. Sad, I know.
And I also really am hoping for some Tiva :)

^ I found him . . . intriguing. He was probably my favorite villain, but I couldn't say I liked him.
< Getting ready for family for Thanksgiving.
v Diet Soda or Regular? ;)
Welcome back on board, Dannii. :)
Hope everything works out okay for your mom, Jenna, along with your emotional/financial woes.

^ Neither, I don't drink soda.
< Voting for Dancing with the Stars and checking my email.
v In an upcoming episode we get to see Jackson Gibbs again(yay!), what do you think it'll be about?