नारूटो नारूटो Hinata sakura

NatsukiDS posted on Feb 09, 2014 at 07:26AM
Ok so i personally hate sakura but thats me her confession was stupid and fake(like her) but I really loved Hinata's but Naruto just bushed it off even though it was the best confession ever. But anyway who do you think Naruto should end up with? And why tell me WHY:D

नारूटो 11 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tsundere-chan said…
even though Sasuke tried to kill Sakura (let's not forget that) I'm pretty sure that they'll end up together, i mean thats been the set up from the get go. And if that happens then more likely than not Naruto will end up with Hinata.. I hope anyway, sakura's been a bitch (even if she is fighting to save naruto's life now)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 109620 said…
i dont know my friend told me that sasuke will not endd up with sakura but wont tell me who naruto ends up with anyways i hope that sakura doesnt end up with rock lee hes a piece of shit
ImAnEasel commented…
YOUR REASON!?!? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
mangaman222 commented…
i प्यार rocks tai jutsu एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
candylover246 commented…
He has no reason, ImAnEasel. He can't even form his own opinion just because his 'friend told him' something that didn't happen. Rock Lee is amazing, btw. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना shyfreshy123 said…
naruto will end up with hinata . sakura is just a stuck up bitch. hinata loved him from day one so it will be only right and fairr that hinata ends up with naruto. i for one hate sakura with all my life, i even hate pink because of her. while hinata is pretty and strong
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना NatsukiDS said…
Yeah But ok dont hate me for saying this but Hinata doesn't really talk to Naruto that much like I mean they never have really in depth conversations I wish they did instead Hinata always faints or runs awaay from naruto
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TAIKAMODO said…
One:I don't like Sakura very much either,but,stop calling her a bitch.She doesn't like Naruto,but naruto loves her.Their friends,best friends.Sure,she was a lame annoying brat in part 1,but in part 2,she becoes a descent character.She fights,has become independant,became useful in learning medical abilities,was trained by a sannin/Hokage,and took down a member of the Akatsuki.She doesn'tlove naruto,while naruto loves her.Okay,that doesn't make her a bitch.In that light,naruto's a bitch too.because hinata has loved naruto since part 1,and he hardly acknoledges her existence.While i do think naruto will be with hinata,and sakura with sasuke,i do think you should stop dissing sakura like that.You could say that hinata doesn't make an effort,but i say that we don't even know she loves him.Think about this:She never talks to him,interacts with him,or does anything to get to know him better.So she barely knows enough about him to love him.She justadmires his ninja way and 'Never give up!' attitude.Sure,she risked her life,but that could also one out of admiration,not love.
elizadragon commented…
thanks for the great argument hmph now i can't hate her so much :P एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
ImAnEasel commented…
Hinata is shy, that's why she never interacted with him when they were little; it wasn't out of not making an effort. We do know she loves him - she कहा so herself. She also used to go red and even faint whenever he was around... I think that's और than mere admiration. :) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
candylover246 commented…
That's not really the whole story, though. For one, नारूटो NEVER loved Sakura, it's always just been a crush based solely on his rivalry with Sasuke. Pretty shallow, huh. And Hinata loves him for a very pure, deep reason. The reason she couldn't get close to him was because she didn't have the strength to do so yet. She wanted to be with him और than anyone else did! And I don't like when people say 'Naruto never knows she even exists before/after the confession'. That makes him seem like a jerk, which he's not. Just because they don't have a MASSIVE amount of screen/panel time doesn't mean he doesn't acknowledge her at all. He knows who she is well. And when he is with her, he treats her nice and encourage her. She's just not a main character, that's all. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ImAnEasel said…
Hinata, because she is a nice person, whereas Suckura Whoreuno is not. She was totally useless and treated Naruto like DIRT all through part one. After the time skip, she's no longer useless and is better at DISGUISING the fact that she's a bitch, but that doesn't make her any less of one. She hits Naruto (hard in the face) for small, silly reasons, on a regular basis. After all the trouble Sasuke's caused and after all Naruto's done for her, she is still caught thinking 'Which one would I save?' in a life or death situation. When she made that fake confession, she screwed with Naruto's feelings and proved that she doesn't understand him AT ALL despite all they've been through together. Did she really think offering herself to him would be enough to stop him trying to bring Sasuke back? On top of stupid, that's pretty big-headed as well. Not to mention, during that fake confession, she told Naruto he used to be a 'loser'. How dare she! Naruto has always been Naruto, meaning he has always been awesome. She was just too shallow to see it. She still is. Oh and another thing: she doesn't like toads. I don't think her and Naruto would be a good match... She declared her hatred for toads in front of Gamakichi, which was very insensitive considering he was a toad himself. You may not think this is a big thing, but I consider it to be proof of her nasty nature. Furthermore, she is one of those characters who cries more than most of the people around her, yet has less to cry about. On top of all this, I really hate that annoying 'CHA!' noise she occasionally makes. Just thought I'd mention that.

Now let's talk about Hinata.

If I had to describe her in one word, it would be kind. She has a father who doesn't seem to care about her, so her upbringing wasn't exactly pleasant, yet she never complains about it. Instead, due to her selfless nature, she thinks about the people around her and their problems. There are many examples I could use to prove this, but honestly, I really don't think it's necessary. You've all seen the anime, or read the manga. Hinata is also a lot less shallow than Sakura; after all, just take a look at the love stories of these two girls. Sakura fell for Sasuke because he was the cool kid and because he was hot. She announced to everyone 'Guess who I like!' which made me want to vomit. Additionally, she broke up her FRIENDSHIP because Ino 'liked' the same boy as her. Stupid girl. Hinata, on the other hand... well, it's hard to pinpoint the moment she fell in love with Naruto (it may have been a slow process), but it certainly wasn't because he was the 'cool kid', because he wasn't. She admired him for his unwavering determination and his philosophy of never giving up; for not giving in to despair, even though the world seemed to be against him. By watching him from afar, she got to know him. She loved him - and still loves him - for WHO HE WAS (and who he is). Due to her downtrodden childhood, Hinata has always been shy, so it was a long time before she found her strength, but she certainly did. I hate it when people simply label her as a 'weakling'!

Call me crazy, but I truly believe Naruto loves Hinata, even though he may not realise it yet. Besides, if Naruto DID get with Sakura, he would be second best to her... and who would Hinata have? If Naruto and Hinata got together, Sakura would have Sasuke (assuming he returns to Konoha).

This reply to the forum doesn't give ALL of my views on the Hinata vs Sakura topic (I haven't even mentioned Kushina), but it probably doesn't take much digging to find the rest of my thoughts on the matter scattered about Fanpop. They're everywhere. :P
candylover246 commented…
ImAnEasel, आप are so right. I agreed with everything आप said. Except that I don't actually hate Sakura, but I know her and नारूटो don't make a good couple. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना NatsukiDS said…
Hey everyone I just wanted to say I appreciate your comments but remember everyone is entitled to their own opinion so don't get angry because someone thinks something different be happy that you can share your differences :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना shyfreshy123 said…
wink
thanks iam weasel for the comment .now i know you understand me sakura doesnt and will never ever deserve naruto .over my living body. hinata will
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mangaman222 said…
naruto is not getting married. he can't.
candylover246 commented…
He did. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना db84x said…
smile
Hinata, because he only felt crush to Sakura
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना candylover246 said…
smirk
Hinata for various reasons.
The whole Narusaku thing is nothing but a silly crush. But Narusaku fans think it's everlasting love. What the heck? And no, it's not that he didn't brush of her confeession, it was for other reasons we didn't see him answer back so quickly. First of, Kishi's not good at romance. He said it himself. If they ever were to talk about the confession, it would have to take a romantic route, and that itself is very awkward for Kishi.
But in the story, everyone was busy preparing for the war. You think it would make sense everything stopped to talk about it now. Leave that for AFTER the war. And when Naruto transforms into the fox, he doesn't remember over half of what happened. So he COULD'VE forgotten what he said. Maybe... :/
Hinata and Naruto would understand and help one another much better than Naruto and Sakura ever will.
Good day!
candylover246 commented…
*confession एक साल  से अधिक पुराना