नारुतो शिपुदेन Create Your Own Justu

Kevy1 posted on Jan 09, 2012 at 09:21PM
creating a justu is simple watch below for some short instruction.

Justu type:

Justu name:

Description (optional):

नारुतो शिपुदेन 15 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Kevy1 said…
smile
okay I'll get it started
Justu type: lightening style

Justu name: Bug zap

Description: the user but their palms together and then open them slowly and a tiny ball of dense lightening is formed between them. When release on the target on command it expands to large circular lightening sphere that zaps the target several times causing damage and paralysing them.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना WinxRocks said…
Jutsu type: nature style

Jutsu name: Ninja daisies

Description: Purple daisies that emerge from the ground. This purple daisies will appear clustered and which later can strike a enemies with a very dangerous poison. The poison will spread throughout the enemies body very fast. And typically,the enemies will become weak and will not be able to move their whole body. If untreated,the enemies can be die few days later.
~WinxRocks~
smile
I like it its a very dangerous Jutsu WinxRocks
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना frosttakahashi said…
Jutsu type: Ninjutsu/light style

Jutsu type: Heavens Requiem

(this is a kekkai genkai)

Decription: The user raises there hand and a glowing sword of light materializes, this sword is then used to absorb sunlight which it can then when swung shoot bolts of pure chakra at the enemy.
Jutsu type: Snow art

Jutsu name: frost bite Jutsu

Decription: The users puts their palms together and releases hundreds of snow flakes through their mouth like fireball jutsu accept its snow. When hit with the snow flakes the target skin become black, nume and paralyised. If not looked after the target can loose the part of the body that is black and if it takes over the whole body it can kill them.
smile
Frost, your jutsu is something that I can see on Naruto Shippuuden.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना frosttakahashi said…
already on or could be on? idk
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Blaze_of_Ares said…
Name: Phoenix Flame Jutsu

Type:Fire type

Description: The ninja will be covered in flames, control fire, his/her speed and strength increase 10x. Can fly and make a bird's scream that would stun his opponent. Oh and if a ninja use this jutsu, his/her emotion might take over( mainly Anger).

Strong against: Wind, Earth and Fire(of course).
Weak against: Water(lots and lots of water) and Lightning.Also weak against idiots that won't give.

Hand signs:(Just guessing lol), Tatsu Tori, Tatsu Uma, Tatsu Ushi, Tora Tori.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Flying-Hikari said…
Name: the Dragon Sight
Type: Kekkai Genkai
Description: its only blessed 2 a choosen few, it is like the Baykugan but the person can also c auras and shut them down, along with their chakra thus making it more dangerous. It turns the users eyes gold.

Strong against: anything realli.
Weak against: long distance combat

Hand signs: none just three words, chiyo Ryuu Sight
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ticotyler said…
smile
Name:Fire Nature:

Type:Fire Style:

Description: The User slowly draws a box in the are around the opponent which quickly encase them in a metal box the surrounding within a 15 foot radius turns to a blazing heat wave which slowly scorches away your skin.

Strong against:Wind,Earth, andSound,

Weak against:Water, Lightning, and Fire
smile
I did some research and i read that the family of the sage of six paths only some could use a nature nature style.

Name: Avenge eight folds:

Type:Nature; Nature Style

Description: The user is allowed only one time a week due to risk of death usage to use this jutsu. The user produces chakra from inside into his hand the user then molds it in his hand into the shape of a ninja star and then says "eight folds avenge" the user then throws the star which is 1/8 fire,water,lightning,earth,wind,yin,yang, and yin-yang style which chases the opponent until it pierces them. When it pierces it then drains 9/10 of their chakra and ruptures their chakra network for about three days. The star then comes back to the user and stores he opponents chakra inside the user. A bit cruel i know post on my wall what you think or just email me at ticotyler@aol.com.

Strong against;Fire,Water,Wind,Air,Earth,Yin,Yang­, and Yin-Yang

Weak against; ---
prior to my last jutsu if you dont belive me research here:

link
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना therealuchiha said…
name:infinite spear.

TYPE:titanium style( kekei genki )

description: the ability to to stab a spear or metalic object to be cloned and errupt from beneath enemies or to to inclose them in a tent of spears
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Ryuuikari said…
Name: Reversing Illusion: Negative Abyss
Type: Genjutsu
Nature Transformation: (Yin Release)
Description: A powerful technique that completely inverts all of the opponent’s senses (sight, touch, hearing, smell, taste); this makes mobility incredibly difficult if not near impossible for the victim. The technique consumes a lot of chakra and requires 51 hands seals to activate.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Htiek said…
Name: Element Manipulation: Distraction Jutsu (3 kinds)
Type: Ninjutsu
Nature Transformation: Combi of Two or more Elements
Description: A ninjutsu which distracts the opponent.
(Element Manipulation: Sound Distraction Jutsu)
Use of wind: creates significant "whooshing" sound with high decibel. When combined with Lightning, the sound becomes faster and reaches the highest decibel which causes the opponent to loose his/her sense of hearing and balance.

(Element Manipulation: Hurricane Distraction Jutsu)
Use of Storm (i.e. Water and Lightning); creates a storm. With the use of Wind, the user will manipulate the air to create a whirlpool, then turning into a a large swirl of wind. With his/her ability of manipulating the elements, the user will then, combine the two styles (storm and wind), thus combining the swirling wind and the storm. the user needs to concentrate for him/her to release the technique on the target.

(Element Manipulation: Ash Distraction Jutsu)
Use of Wood (i.e. Earth and Water): creates millions of leaves. When used with Fire, these leaves will turn to ashes of microunit sizes. With the use of Wind Manipulation, these micro-unit ashes will spread into the air. this technique can be released before the start of the duel or battle. anytime, the user an use the ashes by just manipulating the wind. the ashes will enter the opponents eyesight and cause the opponents loose his/her eyesight.