माइकल जैक्सन Do आप Think Justin Bieber Could Be As Big As Michael Jackson?

Lucy025 posted on Jul 01, 2013 at 10:43PM
save

माइकल जैक्सन 9 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LovingmyKingMJ said…
NEVER! No one can ever be as big as the King of Pop. My mistake, the greatest entertainer who ever lived!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना anniexlovesxMJx said…
meh
No jb will never be as big as mj yall may think he will but he won't he's just some talentless kid decoverd on youtube. :((
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Fashionista101 said…
meh
The day that dork will be as big as Michael is the day hens give milk!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cyberking7 said…
meh
HELL NO.the day he will be even allowed in the same sentence as mj will be the day I marrie stephen gately
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cherl12345 said…
angry
No way. I'm tired of the constant comparisons between the two of them
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना scarlett_ said…
Lol not even close.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना foreveraMJJFan said…
hmmm lets see. Justin is a spoiled little brat, he disrespects his fans by showing up 2 hours late for a concert, Smokes weed and does other stupid crap, Says in an interview that Michael Jackson was a bad role model after he has stated countless times that he is a fan, gets recorded peeing in a mop bucket in a restaurant kitchen because he was too damn lazy to walk up the stairs to the bathroom, then grabs a squirt bottle and sprays a picture of president Clinton and runs out screaming "F&*K Clinton". He also claims he's ready to be a dad(yeah right, he couldn't even take proper care of his pet monkey which he got taken away somewhere in Europe because he didn't have the proper documentation to show he could have the monkey legally). Michael on the other hand was never a spoiled brat, he respected his fans, he actually had talent and was damn good at it and he spent countless hours at children's hospitals visiting the sick children and donated millions to charities, Not to mention he was a great and loving father to his kids.

From what I have explained, Justin aint got crap on mj and im pretty sure nobody is even going to remember this little brat in the next 20 years. Not to mention his career is probably going to be over within the next 3 maybe 5 years. Stop comparing mj and Justin bieber, its really starting to get on my nerves.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MJcutiepie2002 said…
HECK NO
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mjjfanava said…
angry
Never!!!but he want to be like Michael.but anyway nobody can be as big as michael!!!!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना