प्यार प्यार Songs Contest!

ShAdAmYLoVeR18 posted on May 23, 2012 at 01:20AM
Ok a few rules to this contest once your done writing the song send it to me in message
Rule 1. No cheating like no writing from other songs that you've heard of

Rule 2. Write what you think goes good write your own song by heart

Rule 3. Don't ask other people what they think then they will judge of how u wrote it ask your self of how u think how u did not others you, you get to choose if u did well or bad now don't beat your self up if don't think ucdid well just keep on writing until ucthink u did awesome! ;)

And rule 4. Write it to me in video if u can and once I'm done reading your songs there will be five places for whom did the greatest now check back everyday then the contest ends on June 6th that's when I tell who the winners r just to let u know if u don't win don't worry everyone's a winner just as long as u think u r and there's gonna be another one on June 10th so be ready now pick up that pencil and paper and get working!
WISH EVERYONE GOOD LUCK!

प्यार 4 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ShAdAmYLoVeR18 said…
wink
Come on alright I'll make a deal with u if u will enter the contest and for the top three who will win if ur a big fan of Harry styles or the one direction band I'm a friend of all I'll let u three people talk to them live so ask three questions to only one person is that a deal? So think about it
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना angelwings123_1 said…
meh
No u don't even know them I do I only introduced u to them u don't know them very well just yet but I do
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hgfan5602 said…
OKay this is way past the deadline but i don't care. Message. Sent.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना samagular123 said…
cool
ya i dont think thats going to work for
me but thanks anyways srry we can be friends i guess on here