लॉस्ट आप know when you're obsessed with लॉस्ट when...

nandacavalieri posted on Mar 01, 2010 at 12:01PM
I can't believe we still don't have this topic

(stolen from Scrubs spot)

Anyway, you just need to complete the sentence :)
last edited on Mar 01, 2010 at 12:01PM

लॉस्ट 14 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nandacavalieri said…
...when you see the numbers everywhere (I really mean everywhere)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Steve_McQueen64 said…
...when you compare all you friends, family, and basically everyone you meet to Lost characters <3
(btw love this game!)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना lovelost said…
....when you imagine that one day YOU will be brought by "Jacob "on that same island..and live the LOST adventure with some other losties!
@steve: loool i used to do that too!
...when ever you have to go back to get something (like you left your phone in your house or something) you say "We have to go back Kate!" XD
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Amber132 said…
When you went to the police and told them Jacob touched you.
When someone tells you you can't do something you yell "Don't tell me what I can't do!" in their face
When every time you see a bottle you start yelling at random people about the island being a cork keeping the evil in
big smile
...when you can't fall asleep after episodes because you can't stop thinking about them!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना alismouha said…
big smile
You Irrationally start talking about Lost as soon as you meet ANYONE
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tuttleAC said…
When you bend the topics of your papers so you can write about LOST. Bonus points if you've cited it on a works cited page.

True story once or twice :D
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TmoVie_obsessed said…
...when anytime you/someone else loses something you say "It was a sacrifice the island demanded."
... peanut butter makes you think of Claire and Charlie <3
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nandacavalieri said…
...when everytime someone starts to talk about planes you have to say something about Lost (and they just give "you've been watching tv way too much" look)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tuttleAC said…
Anytime someone uses the word LOST for the next 30 seconds you're assuming they're talking about the show.
...when somebody you don't know is talking about Lost, so you get closer and closer, and then interupt them to correct them about something they said, and they give you a ' you're wayyyyy too obsessed' look XD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hamishblakefan said…
big smile
1. When you constantly ask people to say a characters name and then you will say their last name and the actor who plays them - even if they have never seen the show.

2. When people say they love jacob you instantly think 'Jacob Loves you' and then realise that they are talking about Jacob Black from twilight D: