Lisa Edelstein New Spot आइकन :)

pietruszka posted on Oct 01, 2009 at 06:28AM
So we want an icon, from photoshoot, which would fit the banner. Is it sure already? I mean, won't anyone mind that too much?
I don't know how we could agree these two things, I mean, in banner we doesn't have pix from photoshoots, just the one from FHM one. Should we just run the contest and see what's gonna happen?

Lisa Edelstein 6 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pietruszka said…
Hello, guys?! Is ANYBODY interested?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Rosaliz said…
smile
The problem is if we want everybody to be happy (I mean, most of the people here) it must be from photoshoot and must fit the banner... And it doesn't let a lot of choices :S
Maybe the only one who can actually make something good is you, 'cos it's your banner right ? :)
I mean, it may be the best thing to do.

(sorry, poor english and everything...)
yeah, I've made the banner. I guess I gotta run another pick... :s

(Roz, thanks for being there! I don't feel like I'm talking to myself :P)
big smile
LOL No problem :D
My pleasure ;)
I'm srsly pissed about this whole icon thing. Now it seems that big part of you guys think it looks horrbile. So, I would like you to SUCK IT. Most of voting people wanted me to make icons and I did. And it took a lot of time, because I really like this spot and wanted everything to be perfect, you know? And yes, I DO have a life. And I'm pretty busy with school (especially here, in Poland, and not, we're not that stupid as you think), because of my profile (something like pre-medcinie) and the fact that I have to work by myself in other subjects I wanna take at the matura exam (ending school one). But those are not important things. It you don't want changes, don't pick making them. If you want someone to make icons, after that appreciate that and pick what you got.
Good look with your ugly icon.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Don't get angry Pietruszka ! I know you have a life, like everybody here (or almost everybody) so I won't ask too much from you, as I would do with everybody else !
People really said they didn't like the way it looks now ? C'mon guys, is this that important ? I mean, we all love Lisa, that's a fact, we all know she is incredibly beautiful and everything (I am not going to make the list, it would take too much time). So even if the spot is not exactly like you dreamed, so what ? I don't think it's a BIG problem. No big deal.
And for the people who just keep asking for more and more, then why don't you make a contest, why don't you make icons and banners and everything ? Because you don't have the time, right ? So, Pietruszka has a life too, leave her alone.
I hope it's not going to start a war here. Everybody looks sweet and cool, but please, don't complain too much.

(Hope this is going to help and not going to make the things worse :S)