Lie to Me लोमड़ी, फॉक्स Declines 'Lie' Full Season

avertet posted on Dec 07, 2010 at 10:05PM
link

"Fox is declining to pick up a full season of Lie to Me, but insiders caution the decision doesn't necessarily mean the show will get the ax.

The network opting to not order a back nine means production will be halted this month, with Fox leaving open the possibility of ordering more episodes for summer (like it did last year) or next fall. The network already has a full lineup for midseason, and insiders say executives want to wait until spring until they have more information about the network's needs moving forward.

Still, an abbreviated order is never a positive sign for a series, and Lie has been a modest performer in the ratings. On the other hand, Fox has used the drama to fill holes in a few different time periods, and it's performance tends to be fairly consistent.

This year saw executive producer Shawn Ryan opt to leave the show in favor of running The Chicago Code, which joins Fox's schedule in February."

no comment...I’m just depressed now!

Lie to Me 22 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना avertet said…
to clarify: show is not canceled. just won't be shooting anymore season 3. final verdict will come in spring. read into that as you will.(brendan hines' tweet)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hulismacked said…
stupid fox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Partypants said…
angry
What the F?!
All Fox people. You. Better. Beware.
*headdesk*
we can do that :

community.livejournal.com/savelietome/

and that :

Email askfox@fox.com (Be Nice)Tell them Why LietoMe needs a s4 & why U love it. Lets get Fox to take Notice!

I do, many times since 3 days.....and I repeat :)
Alexander Cary, a British writer who Ryan brought onboard during Season 2, will be "Lie to Me's" showrunner for next season

So, alexander' tweet to day : I am anticipating a s4 so want to be careful.
and brendan Hines' tweet : to clarify: show is not canceled. just won't be shooting anymore season 3. final verdict will come in spring. read into that as you will.

Hey Lie To Me Fans.. OK so the show's back 9 didn't get picked up!
But that doesn't mean its canceled.. Fox will decide early next year!
SO we need to convince them LTM should get a 4th season. There are servral project in the works. For More info Please head over to link. Info on how you can help save and support the show! #LieToMe Season 4 Campaign #SAVELIETOME
If you have a twitter acc.. Add @LTMhooligans4s4 for updates.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hulismacked said…
yeah, even they continue until season 4 but I still don't like the way fox treat LTM... they think that LTM is just a substitute to fill the empty slot... very stupid fox (sorry I'm bit emotional here, but I don't like the way they treat LTM!!)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LenaGreen said…
I completely understand you, @hulismacked! I wrote a letter to fox telling them that I hate them. Seriously. Fox sucks. And I still can't believe in the way fox treats such a great and beautiful and intelligent and charming show! ;(
fans, here's a way to help & it won't cost a cent! :) Send your snail mail to Fox at Save That Show!

savethatshow.com/Save_That_Show__Somethi.­..

or This is the only email #Fox has for fans; askfox@fox.com if it doesn't work keep trying. Keep sending your

and vote

www.givememyremote.com/remote/2010/11/02.­..

LTM is 3rd

ATTENTION ! Sign up to the #FOX Viewer panel..

surveys.researchresults.com/mrIWeb/mrIWe.­..

LIE TO ME FOR EVER
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Mrs-X said…
rainy
What the fox? That sucks! LTM deserves better!
look at this and share with your friends all around the world
www.ltmvideoproject.gotchemistry.com/
Hooligans..WE NEED TO MAKE MORE NOISE! #Lietome a lil more hope!

Dorothy D. asks: Lie to Me’s back 9 got canceled. Is that an indicator that it won’t be back next season at all?

There’s definitely still reason to wish upon a star and throw all available coins into the nearest wishing well, Dorothy.

First, ‘canceled’ is perhaps the wrong word since the network simply passed on the option of making them — they weren’t ordered and then canceled.

And if that doesn’t make things a little sunnier, a source insists that it is still very much possible that Lie to Me could return with a new season.

But if you want that to happen, I suggest being as vocal as possible about the fact that you won’t be happy without your weekly Tim Roth fix.

by Sandra Gonzalez (Dec 17 2010)

InsideTV

DONT GIVE UP..we need to do all we can!!! to help #saveLietome GO GO GO .. we can do this!

save lie to me : vote....go go go
link
FOR THE NO US PEOPLE
Watch FoxBroadcasting's YouTube Videos

Show FOX you're enjoying the show.
Get the view count up on their YouTube channel's vids. There's a playlist here
link
or you can check them out below.

This is quick, easy and free- you can either watch them or set them on repeat and leave them running. There are some great vids there!!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y05Zh1Od9j8&fe­at.­..
Click here.. there is a video of lie to me fans, WE WANT LIE TO ME.... DO YOU UNDERSTAND FOX???? my hand is in, with the others....

please a 4th season for the fans all around the world
 www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y05Zh1Od9j8&feat... Click here.. there is a video of lie to me fans, WE WANT
LIE TO ME'FANS DOING THE JOB THAT FOX WON'T

link
It’s not mine, I’m just a messenger :P
The video made by HelenWelli
link
for the fun, and SAVE LIE TO ME
link
link
by nathks135
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 3D_D3 said…
sad
I'm really depressed over this
This is my favorite show..and I won't watch the Chicago code...not even once
as I don't want to support losing Lie To Me to yet another cop show
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HuddyJoy0524 said…
^^^I agreed! I think that LTM's schedule has been especially confusing too, they keep moving around the times and switching things up and it confused people. and they didnt advertise it enough! definitely a fail on fox's part. this show has a HUGE cult following!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना lindawaas said…
crying
I wouldn't go so far as to say that I hate FOX - but this really sux.

Why couldn't the PTBs move LTM to Wednesdays and get rid of "American Idol"...

(Yes, LTM is waaaay better than American Idol)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HuddyJoy0524 said…
hmmm
Heh. You got a point. American Idol has totally tanked. Stephen Tyler and JLO as judges? No. Just...no.