Lie to Me Honey

Councilman posted on Oct 22, 2009 at 01:48AM
The episodes just keep getting more interesting and now with Gillian being divorced it clears they way for the ubiquitous sexual tension we all knew was going to pop up. So to speak. I have seen it coming from the start when Cal found that Gillian's husband was lying about what he was really doing early on. Cal and his ex Jennifer Beals don't really look like they could ever have been a couple to me, but Cal and Gillian have a lot in common and are more than partners they're pals and that could lead to a lasting relationship in my book.
I think it was very brave Eli to stick his neck out to save Cal good writing and acting and it shows that Eli has some guts i didn't know he had. it kind of redeems him for being a jerk in and earlier episode.
 The episodes just keep getting और interesting and now with Gillian being divorced it clears they wa
save

Lie to Me 4 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना franella said…
Haven't seen Honey yet, think it might be the next one, but I'm thinking that Cal and Gillian might be a bit too obvious.. There seems to be some very strong hints being thrown into recent episodes that point to a possible 'Lightman/Torres' and/or a 'Foster/loker' thing lurking in the shadows???
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BondJBond said…
I agree with franella the title is some how off a bit, I actually looked it up to make sure C-Man got it right because I love arguing with him. but alas he's right.
franella your imagination is running away with you if you think Cal and Ria could ever be anything but boss and employee. besides doesn't Ria have a boy friend? Cal and Gillian are a match but it's going to be a long time coming. As far as Will Loker is concerned I don't think Gillian even likes him that much. I know that she knows he uses poor judgment sometimes like the time he ratted the guy out.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना oreocat134 said…
BondJBond, his name is Eli, not Will.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Spysister said…
cool
So what you think about this plot: We now that Ria and FBI guy covering for Call, so instead typical Call/Foster love story, they have new twist. Torres is called to testify against Lightman, and only way out is marriage. She cant testify against her husband. That be something that not predicted.