एल जी बी टी Advice??

pollyloveshouse posted on Nov 17, 2008 at 09:29PM
Hey there fanpop-dom. Not sure if I know many of yous, but, well, now you know me!

Over the last couple of months I have been questioning my sexuality, and have ended up settling in the middle. Up till now I haven't had a problem with this, but now I have my first girl crush, I am unsure of what to do. You should know, I am the worst person I know at keeping secrets, and so far I have accidently let my bisexuality slip to two of my friends. Luckily, they ware both very trustworthy, but I really don't want many of my friends finding out because this first girl crush of mine is one of my good friends. I don't know how reliable some of my friends are, but I do really want to tell some more of them. Do you guys think I should?? The other friends I want to tell are less reliable, but if I accidently let it slip it is more likely to spread around, however I am completely unsure of what to do. Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

एल जी बी टी 5 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना duckey94 said…
You should tell all of your friends, everyone that is close to you and whom you care about. It feels really good to just be yourself and not hold in secrets. I'm bi and told all of my friends and they were all really cool with it and now it's just a normal thing. We talk about it like it's nothing. And it feels good not to lie to them and to know that they love me no matter what.

As for the crush, that depends on who the girl is and how strongly you feel towards her and all that. I have a HUGE crush on one of my friends. I almost told her, but I realized that I didn't want to make her uncomfortable and she was the type of person who might get uncomfortable with that. And, if you come out to your friends about your sexuality, that doesn't mean you have to tell them who you like. I hardly tell any of my friends who I like. Love 'em to death, but their mouths are huge.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना niceapril said…
omg, i am in the same position. I dont want to tell any of my friends coz i dont trust em not even my bf. But ur probz in a way better school than me so i hope u figure it out. Listen 2 duckey94. He/she knows wot he/she is talkin about. lol xx
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pollyloveshouse said…
Thanks very much =) I have outed it to two friends, but now the trouble is that all my other friends know I fancy someone, but not who, so they are bugging the two friends I have told about who it is lol Ahhh well

Anyway, thanks very much, I will see how the wind blows and maybe come out when the time feels right :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना niceapril said…
Gud 4 u x :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HoleyJeans said…
Be strong!!! You'll be fine. Seems like you already know what you're doing though