लाना डेल रे New banner and icon(?)

rachaelwsz posted on Feb 19, 2012 at 06:38AM
So, I was thinking that the spot needs a new proper banner and icon. No offence intended to person who made the current banner and icon, but I think the spot could use a better icon and banner. :) I would suggest that we have a 'competition' by having fans submit their artwork for the banner and icon. Later on, we'll have a pick to decide on the new banner and icon!

Rule:
1. Banner must be 800 x 100 pixels.
2. Icon must be 100x 100 pixels.
3. I think one of the problems that most spots face is that the banner and the icon just don't go well together... So, if you're going to make a banner, MAKE A MATCHING ICON as well. In other words, if you want to submit your entry, you have to submit an icon AND a banner. Banners submitted without an icon to go with it will not be counted into the pick..
4. You are allowed to submit any number of entries.

लाना डेल रे 27 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना rachaelwsz said…
Banner 1 (by rachaelwsz)
 Banner 1 (by rachaelwsz)
Icon 1 (by rachaelwsz)
 आइकन 1 (by rachaelwsz)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना KateKicksAss said…
^Didn't this spot just get a makeover?
It did. link

But as far as I know, the maker of the spot was the one who made the previous banners and icons. I think it would be better if all the fans are given a chance to contribute to the new banner and icon, instead of just relying on the creator of the spot to make them.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
And no offence, as you can see in the pick there was only voter, which isn't surprising since the spot was pretty new at that time. that's why i'll be leaving this forum open for some time (2 months perhaps?) as the spot gets more fans and activity.
^I didn't know. And that IS odd, especially considering the banner that "won" that pick isn't even the actual spot banner.

Just to be fair though, there should be an option for the icon/banner/motto to stay the same.
There weren't enough active fans in the spot for the pick to get more voters at that time. I guess the maker of the spot just decided to go with any banner or icon he/she could come up with.

Just to be fair though, there should be an option for the icon/banner/motto to stay the same.

Oh, ok then. I'll add the current banner and icon to the pick when the time comes.
Banner: I didn't make it though...
 Banner: I didn't make it though...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jayrathbonegirl said…
Banner =)
 Banner =)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jayrathbonegirl said…
Icon =)
 आइकन =)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Idunn said…
True, I suck at making banners and icons. :)
By the way I'm the creater of this spot so you only need to give me the results and I can change it :)
Also, just a suggestion, but when you make the new spot look picks, I think the icon one should be after the banner is chosen, so people can have a chance to submit more matching icons then pick.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sweet_twilight said…
Banner #4 - let me know if you want some changes.
 Banner #4 - let me know if आप want some changes.
Matching icon #1
 Matching आइकन #1
Matching icon #2
 Matching आइकन #2
Matching icon #3
 Matching आइकन #3
Icon
आइकन
Banner
 Banner
Banner. I know it's the one this spot used to have, but I honestly love it.
 Banner. I know it's the one this spot used to have, but I honestly प्यार it.
Here is a matching icon, though I think some of the icons that sweet_twilight already submitted would go with it.
 Here is a matching icon, though I think some of the आइकनों that sweet_twilight already पेश would
Also, I propose that we choose a banner first, and then go back and choose an icon. Just to make sure they match and all. And maybe people could have the chance to resubmit icons that go with the banner? Just a suggestion :)

Oh, and what about a new motto?
Some motto ideas:

"Oh, I don't think I'll write another record. What would I say? I feel like everything I wanted to say, I've already said."

"Well, I mean, taking time for your art is taking time for yourself, isn’t it?"

Motto ideas:

"Music is secondary to me. I wish I could go back to normal. I’m a really quiet person. I always have been."

"It’s hard when you see a lot of things written about you. It’s not what I had in mind."

"I have everything I want. I really can't think of any ambitions or things to strive for. I don't want to leave the house, I'm happy at home, I really am. I am."
From songs:

"Heaven is a place on earth with you"

"Elvis where are you when I need you most?"

"If you stick with me, I can take you higher, and higher"

"Could it be that you and me are the lucky ones?"

"Gramma said that somewhere out there there's a good man, waiting for me"

"I want to be the whole world's girl, gramma
Tell me do you think that's wrong?"

last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
The banner/icon is decided.
When is the motto deadline?
More motto ideas:

"I don't need nobody, 'cause we got each other. Or at least I pretend."

"I’m a psycho"

"I want to stay hopeful, even though I get scared about why we’re even alive at all."

" I am usually always singing about the same god damn person "
hmmm
Isn't it time to make the motto picks?