लेडी गागा If you're a real Gaga fan!

Fannyrockx0x posted on Dec 12, 2010 at 10:02PM
Hey all!!!

Im one of the bigest Lady gaga fan and i know lot of others are here, so i wanna share this thing i got with you!!its a way to watch Lady gaga from anywhere around the world its a program that you can use to watch almost all tv channel around the world, so i can listen to lady gaga on any chanels from my computer and i can also watch my favs tv show too :D i know its not free but you only have to pay one time, so i asked my parents to buy it to me for my birthday and i got it :D
the website is

link

i hope that you too guys can get it!:D
Oh and ILY Gaga
last edited on Dec 12, 2010 at 10:03PM

लेडी गागा 4 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Allison111 said…
heart
Wow! I got it umm also I'm her biggest fan i went to twenty gaga concerts I mean it! I also have tons of her T shirts one time I even met Lady Gaga I have all her CDs too I have also been lady gaga two times for Halloween
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Buboz said…
huh! i beat that
30 gaga concerts
30 gaga shirts
met gaga and she gave me THE FAME MONSTER DELUXE EDITION
but i have all
Ive been gaga 3 times for Halloween
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना S0M3TiiM3S said…
Can we PLEASE not have some stupid-ass arguement about who is the biggest fan? There is no "biggest fan". If you are a Little Monster, that should be enough.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना KateKicksAss said…
I agree. It doesn't matter how much merchandise you have or how many shows you've been too. You can be a big fan or a true fan or whatever even if you can't afford or get all that stuff. Seriously. *Shakes head in disgust* IT DOESN'T FREAKING MATTER!