L,Beyond Birthday,Buck,and प्रशंसक characters RP TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! (continued from Death Note RP)

goofy21792 posted on Oct 03, 2010 at 06:09AM
OK SO THIS IS CONTINUED FROM MY OTHER RP SO HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 OK SO THIS IS CONTINUED FROM MY OTHER RP SO HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L,Beyond Birthday,Buck,and प्रशंसक characters 28 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना PUNKMUNK said…
"If you can pass off for someone Lights age,your either young for your looks,or young looking!"I told L.Buck glared at me again."Are we havin' a little bump in our relationship?!"Buck flipped.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना goofy21792 said…
I blushed.Only Ash had ever said that to me.I looked at Ash she shrugged and smiled.She then leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.I smiled and blushed even more.I could see Light glare a little.I looked back at Buck and Rain.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I saw you blush!"I said to L."And you need to chill out."I glared at Buck.I leaned over and gave him a kiss.
I looked at her."So?He blushes all the time around me."Ash said leaning over turning my face towards her and laying her lips down on mine.
"Yea,I think its cute wen guys blush!"I said,smiling.
I looked over at her and blushed even harder.'Damn,stop blushing!'I thought to myself.
I cracked up....big time!L looked like Ash just said she was pregnant or something!Even Buck blushed!*Was it something L and I did?Or just me?*Buck thought.
I could see Rain laughing.Ash was snickering to.I didn't know what happened.Buck didn't look to happy though.So I just kept my head down and tried covering my face with my hair.
"Double-date?EPIC!!"I cried out,between crack-ups.I laid my head on the table and banged on it with my fist.But Buck got pissed."C'mon plum-brain!Were in a resturant!Would ya shut it?"Buck said."Quiet patchy!"I said back."youre lucky Ash!You got one withg looks and he sure is funny!Wether or not he wants to be!"
I looked at her.'Really?Ash is lucky to have me?'I didn't ever think she was.'And I'm funny?'I heard Ash stop a bit of her laughing and say,"I know right?Well that's my L!"She hugged my arm.My pale,white face was now beat red.
None of us saw Ligt was walking away.Lucky call."L,you look like a demon wen your so purple!"I laffed."O,I brougt something that gets to Buck."I pulled out a little eye-patch like Bucks and put it on.Buck passed all,purple,red,and even more colors as it became a fall down rosy red road."Im never gonna stop lauging!!"I said.
I stopped blushing as much as I could.Ash laughed a little.I then heard a beeping.I pulled out my phone and held like I always do."Hello?"I spoke."Hey L."It was Mello.I then started the conversation with him.

(OK playing as Ash now)
I watched as the Light guy walked away.'I guess we forgot about him.'I thought.L picked his phone out and held it like usual.I then looked at Rain."Soooooo....."I said.
"C'mon,dont be hatin' the patch!Its funny!"I said.Buck glared at me like I was something he had to kill.I laughed like no tomorrow,and beyond!Buck got into it and tore off the patch and put it on his good eye and smiled.I took a pic on my phone,and cracked up so bad,I didnt know if I was gonna blow up or not!Ash let out a couple giggles,and L twitched his eye,like he was at the Mad Hatters tea party!
I laughed then yawned.I still couldn't belive the food wasnt here.
I finally quit laughing and called for the waiter.Once he came over,I asked why the food still wasnt here.Their oven was acting up.As for L and Ash's sunday splits,who knows.
(lol)

I looked at L.I then looked at my watch and stared in suprise.It was 10:00."We had better go."I said.L asked,"Why?"I then said,"It's 10 and I have work tomorrow.Sorry guys."I then got up as did L and we started towards the door.
"Guess we better go to."I said."Damn waiters."I mumbled.
Me and L kept walking but were stopped.It was Light."Where are you two going?"He asked."L shrugged and said,"Home."Light smiled and said,"How about you come join me.I have enough food."L sighed,"We would like to but Ash has to go to work tomorrow.Bye Light."I waved goodbye as we walked past Light.
I smiled as we walked past.Buck tugged on my peircing,and I yanked on his ear.Light looked at us as if we were crazy but let it go.After we let each others ears go,I asked Light how he met L."School,"was all he said.I nodded my head."Well,see ya around sometime!"I said kinda loudly as I ran to catch up."his hair is still better."I teased Buck."And natural."I continued."Your hairs color treated to!"Buck exclaimed."Yes,but I make it look good!"and I stuck my toungue out.L sighed.And we started off.
When we reached the hotel we waved goodbye to Buck and Rain.We then went up to our hotel room.We sat on the couch.I laid my head on L's shoulder and fell asleep right there.
"AAAAHHHH!!!"I screamed.My alarm clock was going off,and I did NOT want to get up now.I rubbed my eyes and looked outside."My kindof day."I smiled to myself.It was gray clouds with sun,rain,and a patch of blue sky here and there.I walked(or stumbled like a zombie)to the bathroom,took a 20 minute shower and got dressed.I walked out to find my keys when I heard Buck speak."What's the occasion?""Huh?"I asked."You're in one of your favorite outfits.""Oh,yea."I said back.Skinny jeans,black socks,purple t-shirt with white and blue skulls in the shape of 2 hearts,and a black jacket with a cross,studs,and 'ROCK ON!!!!,music notes,roses,swirls,and stars in the hood.I wanted to try something new,so I went back into the bathroom and straightened my hair then put it into a ponytail."Not bad."I thought.I put on my black and white sneaker/boot knee-high shoes and walked out the door to my car.
cake
I woke up the next day to see L had token me into our room and laid me on the bed. I sat up and walked out into the living room. L was sitting like he always did on the couch eating an ice cream. I sat next to him and kissed his cheek. He looked at me and smiled. I took out my phone and txted Rain asking if she wanted to head to lunch.
I got a text from Ash asking if we wanted to go to lunch. Sure, I texted. I got ready to leave wen I saw an ad for a trip to Brazil. Hometown, baby! I sent a second text askin if she and L might want to go if i got tickets.
I got a text from Rain asking if me and L wanted to go to Brazil. I texted back 'sure'. I asked L and he shrugged and nodded.
She shot back a text saying yes, so I clicked the ad, paid for four tickets and printed them. I just finished getting hotel rooms ready along with anything else we may need, got out my suitcase for later and drove out to pick up Ash and L. With tickets in hand, of course.
L and I waited for Rain in our hotel room. We talked about our cases and stuff and L mentioned something about a Beyond. "Who?" I asked. His eyes widened and he shook his head. "J-just an old friend." He stuttered. I gave him a strange look and became quiet.
*Traffic jams. Tourists...* I thought angrily. I arrived soon and we were on our way. Ash and L didn't say just about anything, so I broke the ice. "So I got back in touch with an old friend, I told you about him, Jordan, remember Ash?"
I nodded. "Oh ya. Once or twice... a lot..." I said laughing a little. L smiled and asked,"Who's Jordan?" Looking at Rain.