कुरोशितसूजी Black Butler Role Play

pumpkinqueen posted on Sep 21, 2011 at 12:57AM
So Here are the rules:

1.No more then TWO characters per user
2.No killing a character without the owners consent or approval
3.Have Fun! :)

Okay, next is the format for character posts and stories.

Chars-Format:

Name:

Eye color:
Height:
Weight:

Personality:

Back-story-(a.k.a. their life before the events in the RP)

Next is the story format:

No one short sentence post, try to post a good long story. It doesn't have to be a mile long, but give something for the next person to work off of.

Post List: This is the list in which you must post, I will add your name to the list once you join. Please try and remember who you come after, if you don't post in over a week you will be skipped. If you would like to post out of order please ask and I may let you.

pumpkinqueen
sonicdoctorwho
Harpaw8
last edited on Jan 15, 2012 at 07:33PM

कुरोशितसूजी 13 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pumpkinqueen said…
My Character:

Name: Celia Sutcliff

Hair color: Red
Eye color: Green
Height: 4'5
Weight: 67 lbs

Personality: She's a happy go lucky girl with a bubbly personality. She loves to play games and run around. She has a kind and caring heart, who is always willing to help.

Back-story- She is a little sister of Grell Sutcliff, her father is a Shinigami (Grell's father) and her mother a human. Her Shinigami powers haven't shown out yet, some think it's because she's half human and the rest think because she's to young. She always loved her Big Brother Grell, but he never payed much attention to her. Finally after a while, he dropped her off at Phantomhive Manor asking them to watch her. Ciel finally gave in and went along it, so long as she didn't bother him. Celia loves "Big Brother" Ciel, but he never wants to play with her and her "Uncle" Sebastian is to busy with his chores to play with her. But he is always willing to fix her, her favorite snack when she wants one. Her favorite toy is a Teddy Bear she's always carring, which she calls "Lord Nuffy". After a few days at the manor, she started making friends with "Big Brother" Finny. He will always play with her then he has the time and they grew very close. Anytime Celia says "Celia loves Big Brother Finny" Finny always say back "And Finny loves Celia."
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 My Character: Name: Celia Sutcliff Age: 8 Hair color: Red Eye color: Green Height: 4'5 Weig
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sonicdoctorwho said…
I got one!

Name: Clarissa Phantomhive

Hair Color: Navy Blue
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 4'7
Weight: Unknown

Personality: Somewhat dark and mysterious, instead of playing outside, she'd rather read a book or take a stroll.

Back story: Clarissa is Ciel's long-lost sister. They were both living with each other until she was kidnapped. Ciel doesn't seem to remember her at all. Clarissa was kidnapped by The Vicount Druid when her mother was away. Sebastian found the Vicount Druid and fought him until he won. She was adopted by the Undertaker, even though Undertaker is insane, Clarissa somehow did not mimic his insanity, Clarissa is part demon, therefore, she has most of Sebastian's abilities. She wears an eyepatch over her left eye.
anyway, sometimes, Clarissa would come to the Phantomhive manor.
Cool, would you like to start the posts off?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Harpaw8 said…
Name: shadow

Hair color: black
Eye color: purple
Height: 5,7
Weight: unknown

Personality: ???

Back-story-her family was burned on a stake. She seeks who did. She is searching for someone to help her find out who did. She lived in a city called crystle which was under the ground

last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
animefreak300 commented…
showdo im scarlet i could help आप i have information for your proublem just give alittle और info and in a copple of days i'll have your killer and आप can even kill the person yourself . if आप want to talk आप know were आप can reach me .( this is a letter too:)) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Shadow starts running she slams right into clarissa
Please no one short sentence post, the rules of this forum is you have to post atleast a few sentances. Make it like a story.
(ok sorry.)

Shadow starts running through the cemitary. She trips a few times but gets back up. She soon finds herself cornered
It's fine, but you're still not doing it right. I mean like this: link really long story post, the only way I like RPs to work.
(then I better not rp here. Thats to long to type on a phone.)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना GregoryViolet said…
I would care to join such an event if I am so privied to do so. I Roleplay on Facebook, as Gregory and take great care in his character. I am capable of several, several paragraphs in that fact as well. If you care to interact with me, I would gladly do so.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना luminara123 said…
Name: Pandora Phantomhive

Hair: Auburn
Height: 5'7"
Weight: does it really matter?

Personality: (you'll find out when we actually begin to R.P.)

Back story: A demon-human hybrid- lost her siblings and parents to a demon hound. She lived her whole life running away and hiding. Latter she came across the Phantomhive manor one stormy night and asked for lodging,Sebastian opened the door and let her in (seeing that she was part demon), in the morning she wondered into Ciel's study , later that day Ciel came in and saw her, for a good long time they were friends until one random day Ciel told her that he had dumped Lizzy and asked Pandora on a date. Later on they got married (at age 14 <I know its young!>)....
 Name: Pandora Phantomhive Age: 14 Hair: Auburn Height: 5'7" Weight: does it really matter?
animefreak300 commented…
hi im scarlet maybe seen आप in the phantomhive mantion before but आप proubly didn't see me im not seen much या dose any one want to see me have आप seen sebastian if so how is he doing i miss him dearly tell him that some one say hi from his pass see me if आप need any information cause im always whaching आप एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
animefreak300 commented…
don;t want to sound creepy cause honesty i don't know in hell who आप are एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना animefreak300 said…
NAME: Scarlet Everdeen

HAIR:brown
EYES:sea blue
HEIGHT:5'8
WEIGHT:unknown

PERSONALLY: Scarlet Everdeen is quite and alonly talks when she need too if she dose not know you .If you know her you know that she is differant than other people but even then you don't know much about her . She has scerects and she know scecets about you too. if she invited to somthing she gose because sdhe thinks its ruled to turn down an invition to anything .She is differant in the way that she know everything and i mean everthing.

BACK STORY:
As only 12 she ran away from home for her drunk single dad that trap her in room scence she was 10 when her mother died . Then at the age of 14 she went back home and killed her father for a sceret that no one knows .Then at the age of 17 she became a spy for a company called red rebbils ( nick name ; rave girl) she was the best of the the best but who ever pays her the most money she is there spy till the mission is done . One day her mission was spying on the phantomhive for the tracy then falling in love with the one and only Sebastian but almost knowing her dark sceret she broke up with him after dating Sebastian for 6 mouths and then Sebastian looking for her acrossed the world well it sleeps. Now at the age 19 still hinding from Sebastian she quite her spy life and now is a person on the streets with informantion waiting for her next costamore to give informtion . To live her life in scerets.

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Addika4045 said…
NAME: Trayson Michaelis Jr.
Hair: Jet Black
Height: 5'8
Weight: Unknown

Personality: like his father Sebastian, hes very polite and cordial, but behind the butler way of acting, he's extremely sardonic, cold, mean, and bloody. Being the son of half demon and half human, that's understandable. Even though he's mean, he loves seeing people socializing and smiling. He doesn't have any friends except his father who he loves. (Note: demons can't or don't know how to love! So Trayson can only do so because he is half human. Another Note: because Sebastian knows Trayson can love, he strives harder than he ever has to show Trayson that he cares despite his feelings inside burning against love)

Background: since demons don't get married or have kids generally, the child he had with a lady that was used for information (ordered by Ciel) got pregnant. After months she realized she was and found Sebastian. When Sebastian heard the news, he was sincerely so shocked that Ciel had to snap him out of it. So out of a sense of duty, Sebastian cared for her and helped deliver Trayson. As the years went by, Sebastian took over caring for Trayson despite Ciel's displeasure to it. When the mother feel ill, Sebastian was immediately by her side and promised her that he will be by her side forever. When she was about to die, he took her soul as gently as possible and placed her in the most honorable place... His heart. Trayson was 10 when it happened. He, again like a demon, showed no feelings, but went to her funeral out of respects. To this day he feels remorseful about not loving her more because of everything she did, but what's done is done. He's comforted knowing that one day, Sebastian, himself and his mother can be together again. Of course Sebastian and Trayson would have to die. He had a gut feeling that their is going to be a battle one day where they both will die and nothing can stop it. In a way Trayson invited it... But now since he is a couple hundred years old and living to this day with his father and Ciel, they have a become a family of sorts.