किंग्डम हार्ट्स Create your own Keyblade Master

shadowcon99 posted on Dec 21, 2010 at 12:17AM
Hey,
This forum is to post your own keyblade master which maybe later used in a RP.
follow these guide lines:
Name:
Height:
Eye Color:
Hair:
Position(if they have one):
Personality(please be descriptive):

Keyblade Name:
Keyblade Power or Abilities:
Character abilities:

किंग्डम हार्ट्स 71 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-71 of 71

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nojida said…
blush
Ok, this is a looooooong post O.O This character is from the manga I'm making ^^
Oh, and sorry if there are A LOT spelling and grammar mistakes T^T

Name: Takeo
Height: (I really don't know)
Eye color: Emerald green
Hair: Kinda like Roxa's
Position: Dimension Traveler
Takeo's Story:
Takeo was only ten when his father researcher left his family to help some "friends" of his. Takeo wasn't so worried, since he heard the word "Friends", but when he turned 12 and his father hadn't arrived yet, he desided to ask his mother what was going on. But before that, he had to visit his friends, since he made a promise with them that they'll make a huge surprise party to John's little sister (John is Takeo's best friend). As he was running to John's place, he felt something weird touching him. He turned around quickly and saw a Heartless staring at him, moving weird... Takeo run into the forest hoping that the black creature will lose sight of him, but he was mistaken. The Heartless was following him like it was his shadow. While Takeo was running, he fell on something (because he simply never watches where he's going, which is bad for things around him...). It was a glowing, smooth-looking stone, at the size of a hand. He noticed that the Heartless wouldn't go near that stone, so he picked it up (like he always does without thinking). When he touched it, it started glowing more and more and finally, it transformed into a Keyblade. Takeo heard a voice inside his head "To defeat your foe you can use magic or simply attack with this weapon. Your foe will disapear after a hit.". ( that was supposed to be the Keyblade talking to Takeo XD ) Takeo grabed the Keyblade tight and attacked the Heartless. The Heartless disapeared, like the voice said. Takeo thought that there might be more creatures like this one around the island (Takeo lived in a world called: "Golden Islands"). He remembered that his friends are near where he saw the Heartless, so he rushed to John's house. When he got there, the house was in fire, and his friends were surrounded by a black shadow. Catlin (Takeo's second best friend) was crying next to John and Takeo's little sister (she was there because she wanted to help on the decorations) was hiding behind him. John looked at Takeo, who didn't have a clue of what to do, and yelled "Run!!". After that, the three kids disapeared in the shadows. Takeo wanted to run and save them, but he couldn't. The Keyblade wouldn't let him. It just started acting on its own. It pulled Takeo's hands in the air. He looked up and saw a Keyhole glowing. The Keyblade unleased a shining beam to the Keyhole and "locked" it. The Keyhole disapeared, taking the shadows with it. Taking Takeo's friends with it... His body was finally free, but he didn't know what to do with it. He was fealing "empty" inside. "Are they gone...?" Takeo heard a voice behind him. He turn around a saw a girl with brown hair and a aurara purple dress staring at him worried. "I guess... Who are you?" he asked. "My name is Ellie. You are Takeo, right? I saw you fighting that Heartless and followed you here... Are you sad?" she answered. Takeo was worried. He didn't know her and she was acting like they were friends. But he went with it. "N-nice to meet you. Yes, I am Takeo and yes, I am sad... That thing... was a Heartless? What is that?" he wanted to see what she'll answer. Ellie explained him everything there is about the Heartless, which worried Takeo more. Ellie looked him in the eyes and smiled. "You can trust me." she said "I can help you find your friends... Your father too." "H-how? You know where my father is?!" he said, hoping he can see his father again. "I think I do. I'm not sure. Me and my friends are are also looking for a very importand person to us. If you want to, you can help us. I'm sure we can find everyone if we work together." she said giving him a friendly smile. After her words, the Keyblade Takeo was holding started glowing again. It was a warm, pure light. Different from the light it had in the fight. It was like the Keyblade wanted to go with Ellie. Suddenly, Takeo's feelings became the same. He started trusting Ellie. "Don't worry, I promise we'll find them!" she said with a hero's smile. That made Takeo laugh.

This is kinda like how Takeo started his journey with Ellie to find his friends. Since then, they had been traveling through worlds fighting Heartless. It turned out Ellie was a fairy from an other "Dimension" (carefull, not "World"! "Dimension"! There is a big difference! XD ) and was ordered to help Takeo master his Keyblade because he's a--
Well, I can't tell because this kinda isn't the subject XD

Personality: He's an unserious guy (as he grows) about almost everything (or he acts like it), but when it comes to his promises he can't be more serious. When his feelings connected with the Keyblade's (yes this Keyblade HAS feelings XD) he started to understand which people he must trust and which he must not. He started being more carefull and has gained better judgment. He never gave up his hope of finding his father and friends, whatever life threw him.

Keyblade Name: Trusted Friend
Keyblade Powers: This Keyblade has the power to open a gate to other worlds, anytime the user wants to. Whoever holds it can escape from the shadows and disapear easily. The Keyblade also conects with the user's heart and unleases his/hers feelings by attacking the foe.

Character's Abilities: Takeo is able to gain trust easily, since his friendly with people he trusts.

last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kneetron said…
name Nathan
age 14
gender male
Height 4.5
Eye Color dark blue
Hair black and gold
Position in training under a key blade master Yuki

Personality cool brave and friendly
keyblades grasping (left) and freedom to boot (right) combined they make graspingboot
makes him able to fly and a boost in blocking but makes his hp low for grasping and freedom to boot
graspingboot make him fast and strong and able to shoot but low magic

how he got them
after losing his family and friends to the knights of darkness he hunts them down for payback
but his master has told him the right thing to do and gave him his 3 key blades
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kneetron said…
part 2
the pic first the key blades ill do the Nathan look next day im on
 part 2 the pic first the key blades ill do the Nathan look अगला दिन im on
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Mcraider said…
Name: Raider
Height: 6'9
Eye Color: Red
Hair: Black
Position: Keyblader of light
Personality: I am quite and brave. But on rare occasions I can be funny but in battle I'm clam cool and collective.
keyblade name: Last Light
Keyblade powers: Angels dream Summons down a light from the heavens and destroys all enemies and heals all allies
Character Abilities: His battle skills and magic is at the maximum level but he prefers to use his light magic. He can also summon little light sprites to help boost his magic and his allies.
History: His been asleep for many years because of the darkness in his heart he awoke right after Sora's adventure in the dream realm. He began to start a new adventure.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dookie456 said…
Name: Adron
Height: 5'2
Eye Color: Black
Hair: Dark Brown
Position: Forbidden Keyblade Wielder
Personality: Emotionless
Keyblade name: Darkness oblivion
Keyblade powers: Control over darkness, summoning darkness forms of himself to attack his enemies
Character Abilities: He can hide in the darkness and appear somewhere else to attack his enemy
History: At the age of 9 Adron was taken away from his parents and when at the age of 10 a keyblade appeared right before him and destroyed the people who took him away from his parents and left on a journey to find other keyblade wielders and obliterate them from excistance. at the age of 12 Adron discovered he could control the power of darkness and summon dark versions of himself and then on his journey his Kingdom key Transformed into the Darkness oblivion and he was surprised from that and at the age of 14 he heard of a boy name sora and went to find him an destroy him!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dookie456 said…
sorry i put the opposite for the hair color and the eye color but this is him
 sorry i put the opposite for the hair color and the eye color but this is him
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना glneal said…
Name:Twilight
Height:5.9
Eye Color:Pure Black
Hair:Spiky,but hangs a little.Brown.
Position:Lone Nobody Hunter
Personality:Smart and reclusive.He is an Emo of sorts and likes to be alone,but in extreme conditions he will work with other Wielders,abandoning them after the job is done.His main emotions are sadness,anger,and loneliness,but has fallen for one girl:Kairi.He is strong willed and refuses to give up,but when he's losing,his real anger comes out.

Keyblade Name:The Oathkeeping of Oblivion
Keyblade Abilities:As a combination of the Oblivion and Oathkeeper,it can split into both.Twilight takes one in each hand.When angry Twilight can use his Keyblade's special abilities.The first is called Surge Outburst.It is a legendary move so fast that it can break the sound barrier.The other and by far more powerful,is The Seven Keyblade Strike.The Oathkeeping of Oblivion multiplies itself into seven versions of itself.Then they fly around the battlefield,killing any heartless there.

Character Abilities:He can encase himself in a tornado of dark energy,and suck up any enemies.Then he throws his Keyblade which flies around in the tornado attacking all enemies that got sucked up.His other abilities include Surge Outburst and The Seven Keyblade Strike.Also along with his his Keyblade,he wields a 4 foot long samurai blade allowing for swift deadly strikes.

History:He was born when Sora's Light upset the balance between Dark and Light.The last of the darkness pushed it's way into him,making Twilight the final piece of darkness.Soon he defeated Sora,but let him live,restoring balance.Years later the Nobodies arose,disrupting the balance.Since then he has been hunting Nobodies.He has been so devoted to it that he couldn't settle down to start a family.He did have one date with Kairi,though(Which was ruined by Nobodies.Teleporting Bastards.)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना vaniller said…
Name:Jack Colson
Height:5'9
Eye Color:Lightish Blue
Hair Color:Brown like Sora but with JB type flat hair.( except not terrible.)
Position:New keyblade master.
Personality:Loyal,friendly,A bit annoying at times but still a good friend,reckless,doesn't think before doing anything.

Keyblade:The Conflicted Soul (Kinda looks like a cross between oathkeeper and the oblivion.
Keyblade Abilities:Can split into dark oblivion and light oathkeeper keyblades which allow him to use two. At double power which improves his fighting ability.

History:Lived on earth but got sucked into the kingdom hearts universe by a man in a white cloak claiming to be trying to find the twilight realm key, which joey currently possesses.The portal dumped him in twilight town where he met Sora,who was trying to find the guy in the white cloak as well.Sora brought him
to master Yen Sid (which joey clearly noticed was disney spelled backwards) Who told him he was (conveniently) the keyblade master of the twilight realm.Deciding to go with the flow and not telling everybody kingdom hearts was a game where he comes from,he took the mastery exam, where he fought his own darkness and was able to obtain his mark of mastery because he learned how to separate the twilight keyblade into dark and light.He is currently traveling the world's and (unfortunately) learning how to fly a Gummi ship.(he had the awakening station dream it was just in between his world and the kingdom hearts universe.he chose the shield and gave up the magic staff.)
Abilities:He can unleash a devastating combo by using the power of the split keyblades.Keyblades ensure devastating strength.
glneal commented…
Dude.Ripped off my keyblade.Im cool with it,but that's rude. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना isaac223 said…
May I join please?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना isaac223 said…
Name: Isaac
Height: 6'0 (same as me
Eye Color: Green
Hair: Messy and brown
Position(if they have one): Hero
Personality(please be descriptive): Is trying to save people from hearless always by traversing the worlds.clearing them out. Is typically kind and nice, though easily angered and short-tempered, which he takes advantage of in combat.

Keyblade Name: Hero's Edge
Keyblade Power or Abilities: Has Fair mix of Speed and Power, and can only be used against who the user sees as a threat to innocents.
Character abilities: Fair skill in combat, and usage of light like Roxas.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना keyblade_hunter said…
name: Hunter
Height:5`9
Hair: short,messy, and Brown
eye color: hazel
Appearance:black zip-up hoodie, black t-shirt,blue jeans, black converses
Position:guardian of light, keeper of the realm of darkness
personality: the quiet and goofy member of the knights of the lights order my companions are my two best friends Levi and hope. sacrificed himself for friends and became the keeper of the realm of darkness like aqua First keyblade was the rite of valor after being sent to the realm of darkness it became the dragoon slayer

Keyblade Name: rite of valor/dragoon slayer
Keyblade power or abilities:can send out blades made of light and darkness/wind spells and different swords
character abilities:power of darkness and light/can use samurai and dragoon powers
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Ologoyo said…
Name: Laila
Height: 4'10
Eye Color: Light Green
Hair: Light Blond
Position: The Warrior of Dawn
Personality: Sweet, and there for you, though she has a knack for getting on your nerves by talking too much.
Keyblade Name: Mysterious Destiny
Keyblade Abilities: She can delve into the secrets in someones hearts by touching them in the chest. It cannot affect her.
Character Abilities: Unknown
History: No really knows where she was born. She grew up in Radiant Garden. Legend has it that she was born in the Keyblade Graveyard, and is a descendant of a person who wanted peace instead of the keyblade war. She helped Namine bring back Sora's memories. Not too good at magic, but is a quick defender.
 Name: Laila Age: 12 Height: 4'10 Eye Color: Light Green Hair: Light Blond Position: The Warrior
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Iaro1000 said…
hm, i'll try
Name: Rya
eye color: blue on the left, red on the right
hair and color: purple, long like xemnas( a bit)
position: Orginization 13( new/ replacement for xemnas)
Personality: trickster, evil
Keyblade: Ragnaroke
keyblade power: reality manipulation and memory extraction
abilities: darkness manipulation ant time manipulation
backstory:
unknown
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Raxe said…
Name:Raxe
height:165cm
eye colour:blue
hair: like zack in FF2
hair colour:black
position:the last keyblade wielder
personality: active,funny,positive,caring
,strong, sacrificing.risking him self.
quick,smart,fast thinking.

keyblade name:Miracle Guardian
keyblade power:the part of lost power with is
magic-aqua
power-terra
movement-Ven

character power-he lost part of his hearth...then roxas give
his broken heart to Raxe...then they bacame one
.He can change soul to Roxas or Raxe..so his
skills also change.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Raxe said…
Name:Raxe
height:165cm
eye colour:blue
hair: like zack in FF2
hair colour:black
position:the last keyblade wielder
personality: active,funny,positive,caring
,strong, sacrificing.risking him self.
quick,smart,fast thinking.

keyblade name:Miracle Guardian
keyblade power:the part of lost power with is
magic-aqua
power-terra
movement-Ven

character power-he lost part of his hearth...then roxas give
his broken heart to Raxe...then they bacame one
.He can change soul to Roxas or Raxe..so his
skills also change.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना njohnson12 said…
Name: Haru Strife
Height: 6"04'
Eye Color: Green
Hair color Black with Blond Highlights (looks like Clouds but about shoulder length in the back)
Position: Key blade wielder
Clothing: Haru wears a black trench coat & black leather gloves, the rest of his attire is akin to clouds original attire from ff7 but the upper half is gray
Personality: Quiet Solemn, never really talks, but is very kind if you can open him up.
Keyblades: Sleeping Lion and Fenrir (same as in KH2 with the same abilities)
Character Power: Dragon Drive- this is a drive form that is Fire and Lightning elemental, it shares similarities to Sora's Valor form and Master form, in appearance Haru gains a large bat-like wing on his left shoulder, e gains an aura of electricity and fire and his coat all change to red with a scale pattern with gold lightning motifs running throughout it.
History: Haru is the sun of Tifa and Cloud Tifa basically raised him on her own, At the age of 15 he went offto train under Riku and Sora eventually learning how to dual-wield from Sora.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना KalusAlpha said…
Name: Kalus
Height: 1,65 m
Eye Color: brown (right water blue eye and purple left eye when transformed)
Hair: Black, Roxas/Ventus Style
Position(if they have one):
Personality(please be descriptive): Serious but funny, lovable, friendly but not much social, he need to be talked first than him

Keyblade Name: Starheart
Keyblade Power or Abilities: Electraga, Curaja, K-Blade Arcanum (25 strong, powerful and fast hits), Kalusian Blast Attack (FINAL), Percibes who is from Light or Darkness.
Character abilities: Kalusian Blade (Before attacking, increases all his attributes, especially DEFENSE and SPEED)It's like KAIOKEN x6 but it have a water blue aura) Fuse with dead or alive friends and have his own drive form (Kalusian Form), Extreme Flow Motion, Extreme parkour, Teleport, can summon an armor (It's like Samus' Varia Suit).
 Name: Kalus Age: 19 Gender: Male Height: 1,65 m Eye Color: brown (right water blue eye and purpl
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना KalusAlpha said…
Kalus' equal apperience
 Kalus' equal apperience
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना NothereMan said…
Hikari/Wesley

Height: 7'1
World: Multiverse Dimension
Eye Color: Blue, Changes to White when critically Injured
Position: Dragonbanes, Ultima Committee
Personality: Silent and Protective. Rarely shows emotions when outside. Is caring to people he knows well.
He fell to darkness and was pulled out when Byte came into his life. (Byte is a Mobian Hedgehog!)

History: He was a happy kid until his world, The Well of Life, was consumed by the darkness. He ended up in the Multiverse Dimension, where there he met Sora, which Sora asked why he was in the dimension. Hikari was quiet because the loss of his mother, Lux. Hikari explored the dimension until he found a Mobian Hedgehog (Remember this is a Multiverse). He named the little thing Byte. He and Byte explored until he found a XIII Cloak in a box. Hikari put on the cloak on. (Let's skip when Hikari learned to summon keyblades)

Keyblades: Dark Overdrive and Ultimate Light, Can Fuse to Create Power of Two

Keyblade Abilities: Reality Break (Dark Overdrive), Fatal Zatetsuken (Ultimate Light),
Stopza Drive (Power of Two)
Reality Break: Shatters Reality around Enemy and Stops Time.
Fatal Zatetsuken: Condenses the power of a star into a finishing blow
Stopza Drive: Casts Double Stopga, and rains a flurry of attacks onto the enemy.

(Just because I feel like it) Relationships:
Girlfriend: Princess Tsuki (Moon)
Close Friends: Magico (Trainer), Niedźwiedź (Colleague)
Children: Byte (Adopted)
Anti-persona: Quantum/Daniel
NothereMan commented…
No Pictures! I can't draw! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Hypersonic2006 said…
Hoo boy here goes...

Name: Akulos Xone Toura
Height: About 6'3"-6'5"
Eye Color: Sunset Orange
Hair: Dark Grey, Long in back with spiked bangs
Personality: Xone is a nobody created from a soul lost in The Badlands (A.K.A. The Keyblade Graveyard), and as such, not much is known about his past life, other than that he was a loser (hehe). As he is now, however, Xone is mostly apathetic and doesn't give a damn about the consequences of his actions. He's also soft-spoken, being a man of few words. All Xone really cares about is getting his objectives completed; nothing else... Oh, and did I mention he was a mercenary?

Keyblade: Wandering Soul
Keyblade Abilities: Spiritual Force Manipulation (Can weaponize one's soul or absorb life force)
Character Abilities: Reverse Keyblade Summon (As long as it is on the battlefield, Xone can warp himself to his weapon by using methods similar to summoning it to him.)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Ticcitoby096 said…
His name is hirouki
Eye color is green and blue
Age is 12
Gender is male
Height 5'2
hair is black with a green streak
His personality is nice and fearless and he does get in the way but he doesn't care as long as the job is
Done. Also he does not care who he fights as long as they are taken care of.
His keyboard is oblivion.
Posses incredible power
His abilities are: mega keyblade (sumons all the keys that have been in all the kh games)

I will post a stance when I have the chance. But for now that is all.