किंग्डम हार्ट्स Organization XIII Roleplay

silverraven333 posted on May 29, 2013 at 05:13AM
Ok guys, as a three year veteran of the kingdom hearts can page, I'm disappointed in the upkeep of the roleplays. I'm starting a new one and I will do my best to manage it well.
Basically what I want to see before this gets anywhere is a cast of a few people (like 10 maybe?) just to get started so that the story doesn't immediately die. Apply below with whatever information you feel is necessary and I'll try to contact the first people so that we can set an opening scene and work from there. I'm on my iPhone, so this took a while and I'll put up my character in a separate post tomorrow. Hope to see you all posting here really soon!

किंग्डम हार्ट्स 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना X-Blade_Wielder said…
Name: Kiru Hitachiin
Sexual orientation: Straight
Appearance: long dark honey blonde hair, gold eyes, she wears black skinny jeans, her top is like Kaoru (The one on the right link )
Height: 5'6
Weight: 125 lb
Personality: unpredictable, doesn't know how to control her emotions to well, temper, cocky, she goofs off time to time gets serious when she has to
Weapon: Keyblade- Pheonix Flame and Silver Eclipse
Skills: Hand to hand combat
Abilites: Super Glide Lv 3, High Jump Lv 2, Teleport

Thats all I have right now
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
silverraven333 commented…
Welcome aboard! आप are aware that this is Organization XIII, right? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना