किंग्डम हार्ट्स Missing/Happy हैलोवीन

LillySnuggles posted on Oct 01, 2011 at 10:45AM
hey everyone this my horror story i wrote for Halloween =w= so have a happy Halloween this year everyone <3 and plz leave a reply after you read the story and tell me what you think C:

Missing: when inari foxe's start going missing around gaia no one has no idea what has happend to them and when there are only a few foxe's left one fox named snow go's missing and when her family find's out she's missing her wife rexie must try to solve the mystery of the missing inari's and find snow before it's too late. Genre of story:mystery/horror/hurt/comfort.adventur­e/r­oma­nce­/dr­ama­/fa­mil­y/t­rag­y.

It was a tragic day in Hollywood as had been for more then two moths now.. inari foxe’s where going missing and only a few were left in Hollywood that day by the tree was a family where the last foxe’s where sitting the family had two leader’s rexie and snow who were bisexual and married along with there daughter named rawr and there son named weezy and rex’s crazy sister named wind who loved to break window’s for some reason… and then there was hunnie rex and wind’s mother and rinoa snow’s master, kairi rex’s master,lord rawr’s master and Alli hunnie’s master though her user was happy cab hunnie liked calling her by her real name. anyway in Hollywood they were at there usual spot and snow who was laying down cuddled up by rex sighed and said I cant believe this is happing snow said were the only foxe’s left snow said looking at rex then at rawr and weezy and wind and hunnie. That made five foxe’s left im scared said rawr its alright rawr said lord you’re my pet I wont let anything happen to you rawr smiled and nuzzled lord as lord smiled and pet her. Then hunnie sighed and said we have to watch our back’s said hunnie and stick together always or one of us will go missing… yea said wind then I wont be able to break anymore windows.. then everyone looked at her for about 1 minute then looked away. Rex rolled her eye’s knowing how crazy wind was she was always so hyper and crazy but you couldn’t help but love wind despite her craziness.

So the family was sitting in Hollywood trying to relax but it seemed for a longtime now they couldn’t hey said snow im going to the pool to get a drink ill come with you said wind we don’t want you to go missing.. ill be fine said snow besides ill only be a few minutes alright but be careful and if your not back in 15 minutes said rinoa we are comeing to check on you alright said snow as she walked off to the pool. Snow went to the pool to get a drink of water and heard a the sound of footsteps then looked up and saw no one… snow went back to drinking some water when all of the sudden a huge net fell over her and she was trapped. Back at the tree everyone was getting worried OK LETS GO NOW! Yelled rex as the family ran off to the pool. Once they got there snow wasn’t there.. rex sniffed around and got snows sent they I got her sent she was here rex said looking at the water. Where is she now? Wind asked rex sniffed around some more and said she seemed to have headed out of the pool come on rex said as everyone followed rex sniffed around some more and found herself at the end of Hollywood the room outside the bar and at the end of Hollywood was a big grassy flied.

Rex looked at the filed and said why would she go into towns?.... maybe she was captured or someing? Like the other foxes were yea probably said rex so come on you guys lets find her before it’s too late said rex as they all ran off into town’s rex followed the sent while everyone else kept following rex. Then rex got a new sent of another fox… rex sniffed the air then saw a white fox with green eye’s comeing towards them. Once the fox got up to the family rex looked at the fox and said who are you?... the names maya the fox said well maya im rex and this my family pointing to the rest that’s nice but what are you all doing out here? My mate went missing today then maya’s eyes grew wide oh my god.. wait you know something? >> don’t you.. well you see I hide out here in towns from… from who? Rex asked from Damien maya said hes the one whos been takeing the foxe’s from around gaia and yea.. well what does he do with them? Rinoa asked come on ill show you maya said leading the family to an old wooden shack this is where he keeps the foxe’s maya said everyone looked at the shack well is he in there? Hunnie asked no he left to find more foxes I spy on him all the time he comes back at night well my mate might be in there rex said we can save her! Yea we could but I have paws I cant open a door said maya then rinoa looked at maya and said well I have hands so lets see said rinoa as she went to open the door and it worked once in the shack they saw all kinds of tools and stuff so what does he do with them? Wind asked he …. Well.. look up at the wall maya said then everyone looked and gasped he stuffs them and … he also eats them maya said THAT’S SICK! Wind yelled I know said maya and come this way maya said as the family followed her to another room on the shack where cages witch held the foxe’s still alive he has keys somewhere to unlock these cages but I don’t know where said maya they walked threw the room and saw snow in a cage SNOW! Rex yelled running up to her REX! How did you find me! It’s a long story but we gotta get you out then maya walked up to the cage and said ah your rex’s mate? Yes I am well don’t worry we will find a way to get you and the others out of here just then maya heard a sound from outside and ran out of the room with the cages to the room with the tools and saw Damien comeing back maya ran back into the cage room and said DAMIEN IS COMEING! We have to get out! Alright said rex as she turned to snow and said we will be back and then ran with the others out of the shack and around the other way that Damien wasn’t comeing then they watched as Damien walked into the shack and closed the door. So what now? Said lord well I don’t know said maya we need to plan an attack I think… what do you mean? Well he has tools witch he kills the foxes with we need something to fight with we don’t have anything said kairi alright said maya well lets come back tonight and uh.. yea then fight maya said as the family followed her back to a safe place in towns.

Back at the shack Damien went into the room with the foxes and went for snow’s cage snow noticed he had a knife he also had the key to the cage he unlocked the cage grabed snow and stabed her snow yelled in pain as Damien put her back in cage and locked it there now when your dead ill have a nice snack Damien said walking off then snow thought of a song that started racing threw her mind.

I tried to kill the pain
But only brought more
(So much more)
I lay dying and I'm pouring
Crimson regret and betrayal

I'm dying (dying),
Praying (praying),
Bleeding (bleeding),
And screaming
Am I too lost to be saved?
Am I too lost?

My God, my tourniquet
Return to me salvation!
My God, my tourniquet
Return to me salvation!

Do you remember me?
Lost for so long
Will you be on the other side?
Or will you forget me?
[ Lyrics from: link ]
I'm dying (dying),
Praying (praying),
Bleeding (bleeding),
And screaming
Am I too lost to be saved?
Am I too lost?

My God, my tourniquet
Return to me salvation!
My God, my tourniquet
Return to me salvation!

(Return to me salvation...)

(I want to die! )

My God, my tourniquet
Return to me salvation!
My God, my tourniquet
Return to me salvation!

My wounds cry for the grave
My soul cries for deliverance.
Will I be denied?
Christ, tourniquet, my suicide.

(Return to my salvation...)

snow layed there in pain as she tried to say alive…

soon it was night and snow has lost more blood then ever meanwhile back in towns the family was there way too the shack to save snow while Damien was getting ready to kill snow he was looking threw this tools and found an Ax big and sharp and perfect to chop snow’s body in half then Damien picked it up just then the door slamed open and the family walked in ALRIGHT LORD,KAIRI NAMINE AND RINOA take care of him hunnie,wind,maya,rawr and weezy and I will get snow just then lord kicked Damien and Damien took his ax and cut lords arm then the fight began then the foxes ran into the cage room they saw snow laying bleeding… almost dead… maya looked around and saw the keys UP THERE! Maya yelled seeing the keys on the wall hanging off a hook maya jumped up and got the key and ran over to snow’s cage and then the rest ran over ok hold on said maya as she held the key in her mouth she put it in the key hole and turned it carefully and it opened rex gently dragged snow out of the cage and pulled snow into her back and said come on! Lets help the other’s as they unlocked all the cages and set the other foxe’s free then ran out of the room to see everyone fighting Damien then Damien turned and saw rex with snow and grabed his Ax everyone looked in fear as he ran to snow and rex MAYA! Rex yelled take snow then maya pulled snow off of rex just in time rex jumped in front of maya and snow and Damien chopped rex right in half and her organs spilled everywhere and everyone screamed then the other foxe’s jumped into Damien and killed him. And while rex was dieing a song went threw her head. Please, please forgive me,
But I won’t be home again.
Maybe someday you’ll have woke up,
And, barely conscious, you’ll say to no one:
"isn’t something missing? "

You won’t cry for my absence, I know -
You forgot me long ago.
Am I that unimportant...?
Am I so insignificant...?
Isn’t something missing?
Isn’t someone missing me?

Even though I’d be sacrificed,
You won’t try for me, not now.
Though I’d die to know you love me,
I’m all alone.
Isn’t someone missing me?

Please, please forgive me,
But I won’t be home again.
I know what you do to yourself,
Shudder deep and cry out:
"isn’t something missing?
Isn’t someone missing me? "

And if I bleed, I’ll bleed,
Knowing you don’t care.
And if I sleep just to dream of you
And wake without you there,
Isn’t something missing?
Isn’t something...

After the fight ended rex was dead in peace’s and blood and organs everywhere. Maya looked at snow who was still alive guys we have to get snow to the vet then rinoa picked snow up as they left kairi looked back at her dead fox and started cry as they left the whole family was in sorrow even if they did save the fox race all the other foxes had just ran out of the shack after they killed Damien… once at the vet it took two day’s and snow was back on her feet and on there way back to Hollywood snow was thinking of rex and another song raced threw her mind. Long lost words whisper slowly to me
Still can't find what keeps me here
When all this time I've been so hollow inside
I know you're still there

Watching me, wanting me
I can feel you pull me down
Fearing you, loving you
I won't let you pull me down

Hunting you, I can smell you - alive
Your heart pounding in my head

Watching me, wanting me
Saving me, raping me, watching me

Watching me, wanting me
Fearing you... loving you
I won't let you pull me down. And so the fox’s were saved thanks to the brave family maya sighed as she was sitting with the family you guys im going back to living on my own in towns now there are foxes everywhere ok.. said snow as the others smiled at maya as she left and went back into towns. And then everyone was thinking of rex… lord,rawr,hunnie,weezy,snow,namine,kairi and rinoa were still upset about rex’s death but how she sacrificed herself for snow showed how much she loved her and from that day on maya was never seen again and rex was never forgotten.

last edited on Oct 07, 2011 at 10:08PM

किंग्डम हार्ट्स No उत्तरों