कैटी पेरी Is Katy Promoting Teenage Sex and Confusing Sex with Love??

sooorude posted on Oct 04, 2010 at 11:44PM
I am soooo upset by the lyrics to this song, It has a cutsie sing-along style, and then you hear the words: "let's go all the way tonight, no regrets....living the teenage dream????" Are you kidding me??? Katy appeals to what 11, 12 13, and 14 year old girls?? She is encouraging them the have superficial sex. Katy you might as well just write a song about giving up your virginity to someone you don't love and who doesn't love you, and are they using protection??? Or are they just jumping in "no regrets!!!" I am guessing that means no condom, no birth control, promoting teen pregnancy, and teen sexually contracted diseases. I guess they can come and see you when this happens to them. I guess they can also call you up for psychological counseling when they are heartbroken when this "no regret" sex, doesn't lead to love, has nothing to do with love, and breaks their hearts and screws up their young teenage heads for the rest of their lives. GIRLS, THERE IS NOTHING GLAMOROUS ABOUT HAVING TEENAGE SEX, AND DO NOT EVER CONFUSE SEX WITH LOVE. YOU WANT TO LIVE THE TEENAGE DREAM, FIND A BOY WHO RESPECTS YOU AND WHO DOESN'T WANT TO FORCE YOU TO DO SOMETHING YOU ARE READY TO DO. Shame on you Katy Perry !!!!! And your video also promotes wreckless driving - the number one killer of teenagers. It's obvious that all YOU care about is making money selling CD's, and you don't care about the welfare and safety of your fans at all.

कैटी पेरी 11 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ahmoniqued said…
angry
You obviously have a problem with her. What's your aim? Trying to turn loyal Katy Perry fans to Anti's? Your not even making sense.

Katy Perry is making music according to her own identity and what she feels like, the lyrics may have nothing to do with the video or what you're possibly thinking off. Like every artist, there is different interpretations for her songs...

And I'm pretty sure Katy Perry is advertising sex, it's a song - it's not meant to be taken seriously. Half the population of the youth are growing up to fast and it's not her fault, parents/guardians have a role in kids lives to teach what is right and wrong.

Nor is she promoting wreckless driving, she's not even driving the car. She's trying to give a feel of having fun and being a carefree teenager + reliving her youth.

Do you blame Katy Perry for the reckless driving, underage sex, binge drinking and friends fighting in this world before this song came along? Exactly. She hasn't even addressed half of these issues.

And how do you know she wasn't in love? ARE YOU KATY PERRY? No. The video is called acting, the lyrics are called words and well... Put your Katy Hate somewhere else.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LadyL68 said…
I agree with u!!! I don't like Katy at all, don't agree with her thaughts. She puts sex before love, or maybe she thinks sex is love. It is mostly younger tween/early teen girls that admire her, and she shoulden't do that...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Pretend-Rose said…
This is the Katy Perry FAN spot. You are obviously not a fan, we don't care about your rant. You can leave now. :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना lovekatyperry43 said…
I agree, this is a fanspot, dont be hating, we should be sharing the amazing music that Katy gives to us!
I just found an amazing cover of Katy's new single 'Firework'
link
Seriously, listen to that! :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LadyL68 said…
@Pretend-Rose the person who made this article asked everyones OPINON...this is mine...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Hot_n_cold said…
Dude, She's not driving the car and I don't think a song would make people die and if they did well there retarded and should make sure that they know how to drive before they try it. Also really teenage dream? That song? There are wayyyyy more dirtier songs in this worl than that! Why don't you write about Ke$ha and her song take it off? That song just takes about sex! Teenage dream takes about LOVE!!! ok?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना KatyLautner said…
This is rediculous! If you want to hear real slutty music, listen to Ke$ha or Lady Gagas trash. Katy is real, and this song is about true love.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Hot_n_cold said…
^Agreed. Oh and also to whoever posted this. Must of the time teenages crash cause there drunk. It's not Katy's fault for some crazy ass retard who made the bad choose of getting in a car with someone drunk.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना CaRtoon_Love said…
Oooh yes,
An oppurtunity for me to bitch...
Ehem,
Okay well surely enough some of her songs are sensual and relating to sex in some way much like many other artists. Miley Cyrus danced with a pole at that one awards show, did you go bitch about that? This song is talking about Katy Perry being caught up in the moment and feeling like she's a teenager again. Teenagers naturally do wild and spontaneous things while they are young.. I would know, But she is NOT saying "Hey kids! Go have unprotected sex with some random stranger! Hooray for unprotected sleeping around!"
You see?
This is just a song about feeling youthful again.
So let's stop tripping balls about the lyrics to songs.
Okay?
Good :]
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना KateKicksAss said…
Note that the song said LOVE. It wasn't just spontaneous unprotected sex.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना britishboy said…
big smile
no your wrong i know her she isnt like that it that jerks that aren't fans make stuff up that they think is funny and lie about evreything that they know it isnt true so if you see my rightness littlegoogle teenagedream inaprpiete%%Xwikipedia katy perry.teanagedreamif%%Xornot thinkwhatiknowwhat\]posexhelps****.com
 no your wrong i know her she isnt like that it that jerks that aren't प्रशंसकों make stuff up that they th