Katilicious I Wonder...

LovingLucy posted on Oct 07, 2011 at 01:17PM
Rules are simple. Talk about what you're wondering about!

Katilicious 15 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LovingLucy said…
I wonder how jewelery came about... Did someone in ancient times say, "Hey, that's a pretty gem... Wonder what it would look like on my finger?"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HaleyDewit said…
I wonder why the CW always has low ratings. I mean, their shows are awesome! I wish we had the CW here!
Yaknow, when Ringer came out, critics we upset because CW was taking it over. They didn't want the show to become "un-adult" I think that is why.

I know I had a hard night last night but why do I feel so very terrible now?
Ringer is one show, the CW has low ratings in general.

Sorry you feel terrible :'(

Why can't we all watch TVD together? Me and my family, I mean. I'd love that.
IDK sweetie but I would love it if sometime we could get together and we'll watch marathons.

I haven't told this to anyone... Not mom not Keith, but I am so scared about starting on my own/ And by that I mean work wise. I have a LOT of games that I've created but I need to take the next step and I am frozen in fear.
tongue
What's the worst that could happen?

I wonder why Belgium seem to have to take the fall for Europe's failure.
I wonder why ANYONE gets sucks in to others problems where they DONT belong...
Can you explain that?

I don't know where that came from just ignore.

I cannot FATHOM how someone could see someone with bipolar and panic disorder, see them physically ill day after day, and when the bipolar tells this person that it's probably stress they ask... WHAT ARE YOU STRESSED ABOUT? I DON'T KNOW< UM EVERYTHING? GOD!!!
I wonder why people ask those dumbass questions featured above...
Well, I can understand those people if their lives were filled with actual misery and tragedy. Sometimes people don't wanna hear about you being stressed, especially when you say you are every day. I'm not bipolar, so I can't really know, but I think one of the things about bipolars is that they can't really see things from someone else' perspective. Or maybe it's me who can see everything from anyone's perspective. I don't know.
I wonder why life just has to be this way.
I wonder why people take me for granted.
Oh hunnie who did that? I hope it's not me... I wonder if we will get this new apartment? We saw SO many...
I wonder if I'll ever get a nicer job with more pay and holiday and sick days and full health insurance....