ककाशी ककाशी (In the Third Hokage's Position)

jasminegreen posted on Sep 28, 2008 at 09:23AM
I was watching the episode where the Third Hokage is fighting Orochimaru, and I wondered something. Kakashi has kinda always reminded my of the Third,so,if Kakashi were every in that position with Naruto, Sasuke, or Sakura, where he may have to fight and/or kill any one of them for any reason, do you think he could bring himself to do it?
save

ककाशी 6 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना deathnote said…
I don't think so...
MMMMmmm... but this IS good thinking, you got me wondering!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lineth said…
Kakashi would probaly kill himself before killing his comrads
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lineth said…
Kakashi would never kill his comrads teamwork is what he stands for.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना shikadara said…
If Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura was trying to destroy the village like Orochimaru was, and they no longer cared about teamwork, I think Kakashi would put the many lives of the village before his teamwork. I don't think he would put the whole village's safety at risk rather than killing a former student who no longer cared about team work...

After all, Kakashi is quite responsible and...it's not rly disobeying teamwork or what he stands for if he kills someone who no longer cares about that value and is trying to destroy the village... :S
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sarumaneyarou said…
Actually that does happen really, he did have to kill sasuke and got very close to doing so but the fight got interupted. heres a website you can visit to watch full episode (english subbed);
link

(episode 214 and manga chapter 483-484)

WARNING: BIG SPOILER!!!!!; THIS IS ONE OF NARUTO'S LAST EPISODES SO IF YOU WANT TO WATCH IT I WOULD RECCEMEND YOU TO FIRST WATCH (OR READ) ALL THE EPISODES(OR CHAPTERS) BEFORE IT SO IT DOESN'T BECOME A BIG SPOILER. BUT USE THE SAME WEBSITE IF WATCHING IT HAS ALL OF THEM SUBBED.

oh yeah there are also some fan animation based on the fight which just put more on the fight than there already is. here.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sarumaneyarou said…
and here is part 2.